What do you guys think of writing your phone number down in the women's restroom?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Remember that transgender bathroom hype/scare a while back? Transmen and transwomen wanted to be able to use their bathroom of choice, but also wanted anyone to be able to just "identify" as a man or a woman regardless of how far along the transition they were? And people like me, we were like "Let Bruce Jenner go into whatever bathroom she wants. But what I'm saying is, if you make laws that say anyone can just go into whatever bathroom they want, what's stopping me, a definite head-to-foot man, from going into the women's restroom and doing whatever I could do in the men's restroom, on the grounds that I have the legal loophole now? You don't want me, or some bad guy, in the women's restroom, right?" And people responded "Pfft, I don't care man, go in the women's restroom go in whatever restroom you want I'm a girl I go in the men's restroom all the time wuhhhhhh-duh-duh-duh." And I'm like "Look, we all got mad when Donald Trump went into that women's changing room, right? So we're in agreement. If you're a man, you should not be allowed to go into a women's restroom or changing room or locker room or sauna or whatever because those are meant to provide privacy from the opposite gender. Right? That means there should be some kind of policy or protection in place that keeps that from happening, right???" But all I got in response was "Wuh wuh wuh, go bathroom. Yeh-deh-deh-deh-deh..."

Now that's kinda died down. But last I checked, Target was still letting anyone go into whatever bathroom they wanted. So if people still feel this way, what if you and I and everyone else went into women's rooms and graffiti'd on the walls, like you see in bathrooms all the time. It's not illegal, and everyone said we could go in there anyway. If women are writing on the walls, I can just identify as a woman and write on the walls too.

Why? Because we can write our phone numbers down and spread good rumors about ourselves. If I write down "Call FrothySolutions for that good good good" maybe people will start to take notice. If I can, from the grassroots, build up a reputation for myself. Write it in enough places, maybe put in some followup comments. Like those restaurants that buy good reviews. It's not "dishonest," you're just getting the ball rolling. Surely you'd be great at sex, and if you had enough of it you'd be getting women writing your name in bathroom stalls all through the city. You just need some seed to get the crop going.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That sounds extremely creepy.
Hey fellas from Incels.me! I'll be back in a day, just you wait!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
That sounds extremely creepy.
Hey fellas from Incels.me! I'll be back in a day, just you wait!

I saw you got banned, is it a temp ban?

• +1
I saw you got banned, is it a temp ban?
Yup, I got wrongly banned for saying WW1 and 2 was fake. They thought I was joking, but I was for real. I should be back tomorrow around 1 am, so technically the day after.

• +1
Yup, I got wrongly banned for saying WW1 and 2 was fake. They thought I was joking, but I was for real. I should be back tomorrow around 1 am, so technically the day after.
that's against the rules?

• +1

Fuck, I actually don't even know if I should say anything. I want to know, but I'm so scared to find out

• +1
  • +1
And people like me, we were like "Let Bruce Jenner go into whatever bathroom she wants.
Tell me you're joking lmao calling that thing a she is just...just lol

• +1
  • +1
Don't do it

• +1
Remember that transgender bathroom hype/scare a while back? Transmen and transwomen wanted to be able to use their bathroom of choice, but also wanted anyone to be able to just "identify" as a man or a woman regardless of how far along the transition they were? And people like me, we were like "Let Bruce Jenner go into whatever bathroom she wants. But what I'm saying is, if you make laws that say anyone can just go into whatever bathroom they want, what's stopping me, a definite head-to-foot man, from going into the women's restroom and doing whatever I could do in the men's restroom, on the grounds that I have the legal loophole now? You don't want me, or some bad guy, in the women's restroom, right?" And people responded "Pfft, I don't care man, go in the women's restroom go in whatever restroom you want I'm a girl I go in the men's restroom all the time wuhhhhhh-duh-duh-duh." And I'm like "Look, we all got mad when Donald Trump went into that women's changing room, right? So we're in agreement. If you're a man, you should not be allowed to go into a women's restroom or changing room or locker room or sauna or whatever because those are meant to provide privacy from the opposite gender. Right? That means there should be some kind of policy or protection in place that keeps that from happening, right???" But all I got in response was "Wuh wuh wuh, go bathroom. Yeh-deh-deh-deh-deh..."

Now that's kinda died down. But last I checked, Target was still letting anyone go into whatever bathroom they wanted. So if people still feel this way, what if you and I and everyone else went into women's rooms and graffiti'd on the walls, like you see in bathrooms all the time. It's not illegal, and everyone said we could go in there anyway. If women are writing on the walls, I can just identify as a woman and write on the walls too.

Why? Because we can write our phone numbers down and spread good rumors about ourselves. If I write down "Call FrothySolutions for that good good good" maybe people will start to take notice. If I can, from the grassroots, build up a reputation for myself. Write it in enough places, maybe put in some followup comments. Like those restaurants that buy good reviews. It's not "dishonest," you're just getting the ball rolling. Surely you'd be great at sex, and if you had enough of it you'd be getting women writing your name in bathroom stalls all through the city. You just need some seed to get the crop going.
The title made me lol XD

• +1
  • +1
Honesty, what could go wrong? I'd do it if I were you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
But I want them to find me, that's the point. They'll find me and ask to have sex with me.
No they won't. Women will NOT go do this they're raised from a young age to be wary of strangers. Hell they don't even go to the bathroom alone for good reason

• +1
No they won't. Women will NOT go do this they're raised from a young age to be wary of strangers. Hell they don't even go to the bathroom alone for good reason

What will they think if they see my name and number and 5-star review on the bathroom wall?

• +1
What will they think if they see my name and number and 5-star review on the bathroom wall?
probably laugh or maybe take you up on it. you'll probably have to show your face at some point so idk how well it would work man.

you could try but i wouldnt recommend or expect any results if i were u

• +1
probably laugh or maybe take you up on it. you'll probably have to show your face at some point so idk how well it would work man.

you could try but i wouldnt recommend or expect any results if i were u

I just have to know what happens...

• +1
^

• +1
50 posts away, almost there

• +1