what do you niggers eat ?

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
whats ur diet rn ?

Chicken breast and yoghurt only

Not a nigger, but I eat whatever tf I want

One Meal A Day tho

Be it pizza, lasagna, pasta, milk and biscuits, hamburgers, hot dogs, KFC, Burger King, eggs, ice creams.

75-76kg at 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LooksThinker
Not a nigger, but I eat whatever tf I want

One Meal A Day tho

Be it pizza, lasagna, pasta, milk and biscuits, hamburgers, hot dogs, KFC, Burger King, eggs, ice creams.

75-76kg at 6'3
And how does your face look like with a diet like this ?

low carbs, high quality protein and high fat
IMG 20240418 123649 061

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
school food (i live in northern europe so the food is actually good), 5-6 bananas and 100g of protein in quark (4-5 quarks)

school food (i live in northern europe so the food is actually good), 5-6 bananas and 100g of protein in quark (4-5 quarks)
Quark is insane realtalk, has so much proteins. Did quark effect your face and caused acne ?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Quark is insane realtalk, has so much proteins. Did quark effect your face and caused acne ?
not yet at least, have been on this diet for like a month? now

i just have like the regular amount of acne i think, if taken care of not really at all

• +1
If you're worrying about acne, then I advice you to not eat fried or processed foods, don't eat gluten, and Foods high on the Glycemic Index, no seed oils no dairy. Basically your diet afterwards will look like eggs, meat, organs, vegetables, sometimes fruits, everything animal based as raw as you're willing to go.

Eat whatever you want as long as you can name the ingredients in it, for example eggs. Whole single foods. Personally all I eat is salmon, eggs, tuna, beef and fruit.

• +1
No shit sherlock, but things like bloat, acne can be caused by ur diet.
My friend has the fastest metabolism of anyone I know, he's a skinny fuck but he eats KFC everyday and he doesn't get any outbreaks on his skin

And my other friend who eats healthy but constantly has acne outbreaks

Genetics at it again

My friend has the fastest metabolism of anyone I know, he's a skinny fuck but he eats KFC everyday and he doesn't get any outbreaks on his skin

And my other friend who eats healthy but constantly has acne outbreaks

Genetics at it again
yes and i also know a guy who eats mcdonalds all day and has fucking dogshit skin. Ofc Diet effects ur fucking skin

Chicken (Protein + Healthy fats for testosterone production + Bone Marrow), Broccoli (Anti-Cancer effects, testosterone production, etc.), Brown Rice (White rice is cucked. All the nutrients are in the shell, you don't want them removed), Carrots (for Skin), Mushrooms (For Senolytics), Berries (For high levels of Anti-Oxidants), Eggs (Perfect Brain Food, Alpha GPC, etc.)

• +1
Chicken (Protein + Healthy fats for testosterone production + Bone Marrow), Broccoli (Anti-Cancer effects, testosterone production, etc.), Brown Rice (White rice is cucked. All the nutrients are in the shell, you don't want them removed), Carrots (for Skin), Mushrooms (For Senolytics), Berries (For high levels of Anti-Oxidants), Eggs (Perfect Brain Food, Alpha GPC, etc.)
Sounds good, do you eat dark chocolate with high cocoa% ?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Sounds good, do you eat dark chocolate with high cocoa% ?
No because of the caffeine in chocolate.

Caffeine elevates cortisol (stress levels), and stays in our blood stream for more than 24 hours, disrupting sleep quality, which decreases repair, and accelerates aging. From the elevated stress during the day, it also accelerating aging. It also decreases our ability to build muscle and burn fat.

Cocoa is high in Anti-oxiants, but there are other sources of anti-oxidants like the berries I eat that don't come with the downsides of caffeine. Plus I alternate putting high amounts of Garlic, and Cinnamon on my brown rice which is very high in anti-oxidants. Garlic & Cinnamone are both superior to Cocoa as far as I know.

Cocoa is high in flavanoids but my diet is already high in this, plus I supplement with ECGC which is a flavanoid.

• +1