What do you prefer fillers vs surgery?

adamoari

adamoari

Iron
Personally i think fillers are more convenient and less risky cheaper reversible no recovery and its available everywhere (the most realistic lookmaxxing approach) picture shows what fillers can do

Surgery camp what are your arguments?

Attachments

• mascu-look-koeln-trautmann-2 (1).jpg
    mascu-look-koeln-trautmann-2 (1).jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 45
doesn't it stay in the face and migrate downwards in the long-term though? giving that fake filler look often seen in ageing celebrities

Not a substantial difference. He's still recessed and downward-grown. The fillers just countoured his bad jaw lol

They honestly serve two different purposes.

Although I am a fan of dermal fillers for enhancing someone's features, and for restoring volume loss, I'm an even bigger advocate for surgery. The more aggressive the surgical procedure, and the more outstanding the results can be. (Take this with a grain of salt, of course).

If you're referring to facial implants versus dermal fillers, then that's a whole other topic.

People are under the impression that facial implants replicate bone, which isn't true.

Although it's surgically placed onto the periosteum, it's ultimately a silicone material that's encapsulated in a silicone casing. It's soft, and has an almost jelly-like texture. It's not the implant itself that's creating a sharp or chiselled facial contour, but it's the low subcutaneous fat that is causing the bone to jut out; and the insertion of a facial implant contributes to to this increased volume.

The more fat that is accumulated, and the less visible the definition.

This is the same with dermal fillers.

I honestly can't stress this enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066 and Deleted member 7776
Personally i think fillers are more convenient and less risky cheaper reversible no recovery and its available everywhere (the most realistic lookmaxxing approach) picture shows what fillers can do

Surgery camp what are your arguments?

Last edited:
Permanent is always better than temporary.

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel