What do you think about it?

M

Manubomber9012

Iron
Hi, I'm 15 and I would like to have your opinion, can I improve something? Thing? Tips for jaw etc.
Screenshot 20191020 204315 comwhatsapp
Screenshot 20191020 204323 comwhatsapp

can't improve God tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
first stop jutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, xdw15, BigBiceps and 5 others
Itsdone

It's over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2227
Hi, I'm 15 and I would like to have your opinion, can I improve something? Thing? Tips for jaw etc.
View attachment 141941View attachment 141942
Don't look bad for your age.
Only defects are high gonial angle and slightly recessed chin.

Keep your head straight and not pointing up, because it will fuck up your posture.

I can sense you're Italian by the way you write, am I right?

high gonial angle recessed maxilla bad eye area
you have to mew (but i bet you are already doing it) if mewing works for you then it will improve your face drastically

Yes I am Italian, hahaha, you are very kind anyway thanks!Regarding the gonial angle, what can I do?

Don't look bad for your age.
Only defects are high gonial angle and slightly recessed chin.

Keep your head straight and not pointing up, because it will fuck up your posture.

I can sense you're Italian by the way you write, am I right?

[QUOTE = "IWantToMax, post: 972722, membro: 3282"]
Non guardare male per la tua età.
Solo i difetti sono angolo goniale elevato e mento leggermente incassato.

Tieni la testa dritta e non rivolta verso l'alto, perché ti farà incasinare la postura.

Sento che sei italiano dal modo in cui scrivi, ho ragione?
[/CITAZIONE]

You are Italian, hahaha, you are very kind anyway thanks!Regarding the gonial angle, what can I do?
You can't do much about gonial angle, non surgically, as far as I know. You can try hard mewing, but it won't probably do much.

@Manubomber9012 play sports. lift a little. don’t eat sugar and only drink water. and get out of this forum

You can't do much about gonial angle, non surgically, as far as I know. You can try hard mewing, but it won't probably do much.
I want to improve, I will succeed .. We hope everything goes well. Regarding mewing is there a way to understand if you are doing it the right way?

I want to improve, I will succeed .. We hope everything goes well. Regarding mewing is there a way to understand if you are doing it the right way?
Well, there's 2 ways of mewing.
Suction mewing and Hard mewing.

I personally have only performed hard mewing ever since I started (2 years ago).

When you are suction mewing you want to create a vacuum in your mouth to keep your tongue stuck up into the roof of your mouth, applying gentle pressure.

When you are hard mewing you hard pressing the tongue up the roof of your mouth with your tongue muscles, applying continuous and moderate pressure on the roof of your mouth.

Hard mewing is clearly more effective, but requires more effort.

Make sure your tongue pushes not only in the front or in the back of your palate, but evenly everywhere.

Thanks my friend.. You are very kind

Ti Moggi fino all' oblio,sono un Dio qua, inchinati dinnanzi a me.
Comunque inizia col mewing

lefort 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
mike mew push swallow asap

Well, there's 2 ways of mewing.
Suction mewing and Hard mewing.

I personally have only performed hard mewing ever since I started (2 years ago).

When you are suction mewing you want to create a vacuum in your mouth to keep your tongue stuck up into the roof of your mouth, applying gentle pressure.

When you are hard mewing you hard pressing the tongue up the roof of your mouth with your tongue muscles, applying continuous and moderate pressure on the roof of your mouth.

Hard mewing is clearly more effective, but requires more effort.

Make sure your tongue pushes not only in the front or in the back of your palate, but evenly everywhere.
When I press my tongue on my palate I feel pressure behind my head

recessed maxilla, sunken eyes with no support, bad lips, hook nose, & a hairstyle that hides eyebrows & forehead.

Jesus Christ you have too much forward Growth, you looks like want to suck a dick 24h with these lips, but still over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Ti Moggi fino all' oblio,sono un Dio qua, inchinati dinnanzi a me.
Comunque inizia col mewing
LOL, quando premo la lingua sul palato sento pressione dietro la testa è qualche volta sulla mascella.. È normale?

Last edited:
Jesus Christ you have too much forward Growth, you looks like want to suck a dick 24h with these lips, but still over for you.
Jfl man. If he has too much forward growth, then what does Jordan Barret have
LOL, quando premo la lingua sul palato sento pressione dietro la testa è qualche volta sulla mascella.. È normale?
Dovresti sentire una pressione sugli zigomi / maxilla

Come posso capire se ho davvero ho la lingua sul palato, se lo sto facendo nel modo giusto?

wow that gonial is even higher than mine, brutal

that's not ur main issue though, biggest problem I see is recessed midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2227
Come posso capire se ho davvero ho la lingua sul palato, se lo sto facendo nel modo giusto?
Try saying NG, while saying it you should have your tongue on the back of your palate.
Now lay the rest of your tongue even in the anterior portion of the palate.

Prova a dire NG, dicendole dovresti mettere la lingua sulla parte posteriore del palato, ti basta quindi dopo appoggiarci anche la parte davanti.

IMG 20191020 170833

IMG 20191020 171050

IMG 20191020 165751

He looks like a German Shepherd

:lul:

ramus too short. or you are frauding. forward growth never looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
he is tilting his head up like a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
70B5E26B A40F 404E 90EE 8C672B81FC5F

DFE4FCD3 B70A 4539 8D6F 56B81E6C1AF4

Rotated to adjust for head tilting.

Also keep in mind you are jutting your jaw as hard possible kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
No man, the way you calculate forward growth is flawed.
You should draw a straight line from ear to nostrils, then connect the outer portion of the eye to the bottom of the nose
elab?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191020_221659_com.drinkplusplus.angle.jpg
    Screenshot_20191020_221659_com.drinkplusplus.angle.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20191020_221631_com.drinkplusplus.angle.jpg
    Screenshot_20191020_221631_com.drinkplusplus.angle.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
Captura de Tela 2019 10 20 as 171406

First, take proper pictures, phaggot

Fig%202.ashx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043

How can people not see the clear frauding of OP kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Arvenas, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
your 15, you shouldn't be worrying about this stuff and you shouldn't be on this site, just enjoy your childhood. eat right. get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. exercise, go to the gym and do cardio like swimming and cycling and keep your skin clear. youll be fine
your not even close to the end of puberty so most likely your face will still change naturally.
if you really ever need help from this site you can always come back in the future but right now you cant do much about your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
firstly get your advices in this thread and get off here.
hit the gym early, mew and especially chew regulary, try to get an habit of sleeping on your back.
most importantly try to be neurotypical starting from this age, bc it gets harder as you age..
live probably best era of your life to the fullest because in couple years responsibilities will kick in hard..good luck

No te stai premendo forse solo con la parte davanti ,mentre la devi attaccare tutta e premere soprattutto con la parte dietro,guarda il video di astrosky per capire come attaccarla bene

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685