what do you think about this rhinoplasty surgeon?

bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.

good or bad? I think looks bit too feminine or am I wrong?

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
No surgery for face.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
I don't know if I wanna really give suleyman taş 7k:feelswah:, I don't have bad nose so it should be fairly easy but still I don't wanna look worse in the end

• +1
I don't know if I wanna really give suleyman taş 7k:feelswah:, I don't have bad nose so it should be fairly easy but still I don't wanna look worse in the end
Rhino is scary ngl. The after results look so fake a lot of the time and it's right fucking there in the middle of your face:feelswah:
I can't stand having 90% of people realize that I have had a nose job just by looking at me once:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Rhino is scary ngl. The after results look so fake a lot of the time and it's right fucking there in the middle of your face:feelswah:
hmm I think I'm gonna drop 7k on Süleyman taş and wageslave the money back 😢 I want it to look good

• Love it
how does your result look like @ROTTING

hmm I think I'm gonna drop 7k on Süleyman taş and wageslave the money back 😢 I want it to look good
Good luck bhai. I hope it ascends you :feelsgood:
how does your result look like @ROTTING
I haven't had it yet :lul::lul::lul::lul: I chickened out after the consultation :lul::lul::lul: Over for my high inhib ass

• Love it
Good luck bhai. I hope it ascends you :feelsgood:

I haven't had it yet :lul::lul::lul::lul: I chickened out after the consultation :lul::lul::lul: Over for my high inhib ass
I don't know man my failo is nose atm I need to fix it.

My nose has a droopy tip and not straight shouldn't be too hard to get right.

• Woah
I don't know man my failo is nose atm I need to fix it.

My nose has a droopy tip and not straight shouldn't be too hard to get right.
I have a thick and bulbous nigger nose with a relatively flat low bridge:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
I have a thick and bulbous nigger nose with a relatively flat low bridge:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
my nose is not as bad as yours then, but I can't stand being normie anymore 😢 I have to up my looks I know I can't be chad but HTN like 7/10 would be fine.

what's keeping you from rhino? I know it's fcked up often times therefore I only trust suleyman taş 😢

• +1
what's keeping you from rhino? I know it's fcked up often times therefore I only trust suleyman taş 😢
I'm a pussy pretty much :lul: I'm scared I might actually fucking rope fr if I get botched or smth :lul:
but I can't stand being normie anymore 😢 I have to up my looks I know I can't be chad but HTN like 7/10
Same. Morphing my pics and looking at male models every day legit made me mentally ill :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I'm a pussy pretty much :lul: I'm scared I might actually fucking rope fr if I get botched or smth :lul:

Same. Morphing my pics and looking at male models every day legit made me mentally ill :feelswhy:
the thing is if I don't get it's over and if I get it and it gets botched it's also over so no changes because I am so Non-NT and scared to approach girls 😢
fucking over for me if I don't surgerymaxx maybe then I will be more confident or the coping continues idk tbh

• +1
Bones>>>

Both guys went from invisible to invisible.

Rhinoplasty only truly ascends females. Men need bones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 21765, Korea and 1 other person
The last before after is an improvement imo
The other ones not so much

• +1
Bones>>>

@Korea is he right?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Bones>>>

idk man I don't know if I would benefit more from jaw surgery than rhino tbh :feelswhy:

the thing is if I don't get it's over and if I get it and it gets botched it's also over so no changes because I am so Non-NT and scared to approach girls 😢
fucking over for me if I don't surgerymaxx maybe then I will be more confident or the coping continues idk tbh
The cope never ends my fren :lul::lul::lul:
I don't approach shit anymore because the shame of being rejected by LTBs would make me go ER :ogre:

• So Sad
@Korea is he right?
100000000%

Which is why I told you Jaw b4 rhino.

Unless your nose is truly death tier, rhino isn't doing shit for you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and ROTTING
100000000%

Which is why I told you Jaw b4 rhino.

Unless your nose is truly death tier, rhino isn't doing shit for you.
so should I rather get genioplasty than rhino?

• +1
every single doctor in turkey does the same fucking slope nose including süleyman taş, so you might as well get it done by a student doctor from a random university for 200 euros lol.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and ROTTING
fck ok i dont know if you recognize my name but I send you pics yesterday again and you said if I keep beard I don't need any jaw surgery but maybe jaw mogs more😢

• +1
fck ok i dont know if you recognize my name but I send you pics yesterday again and you said if I keep beard I don't need any jaw surgery but maybe jaw mogs more😢
It's bcuz the facial hair gives you a bigger looking jaw lol.

Clean Shaven good lower3rd mogs all.

So if you had more bones, you likely don't need rhino and can go clean shaven.

• +1
every single doctor in turkey does the same fucking slope nose including süleyman taş, so you might as well get it done by a student doctor from a random university for 200 euros lol.
lol at taking that risk which could end your life

• +1
It is too feminine. Find someone who does tip a bit lower. Problem is they mostly do women and don’t do men properly jfl. There are some decent Turkish surgeons tho. Italians also good but they cost a lot.

• +1
It is too feminine. Find someone who does tip a bit lower. Problem is they mostly do women and don’t do men properly jfl. There are some decent Turkish surgeons tho. Italians also good but they cost a lot.
if I need jaw surgery I'll do that first because it makes more sense, I think they're right that bones mog more

if I need jaw surgery I'll do that first because it makes more sense, I think they're right that bones mog more
I’m glad to hear that. Always fix jaw first because rhino surgeons base the nose projection on the chin.

• +1
I’m glad to hear that. Always fix jaw first because rhino surgeons base the nose projection on the chin.
just talked to @teenageloveless:Comfy: and he also says I wouldn't need any jaw surgery maybe jaw implants though

Last edited:
just talked to @teenageloveless:Comfy: and he also says I wouldn't need any jaw surgery maybe jaw implants though
DM me pics

• +1