What do you think bros?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm contemplating whether I should take full time credits next semester or if I should just take 2 classes and work more at my current job and find another side job. I'm in a very bad mental state and I feel like if I don't make more money and get experience I'm a failure, taking a bunch of classes seems dumb. But, if I take 16 credits this Fall and 15 next spring I'll be able to graduate, if not I'll need another semester and summer classes.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
take the classes and be done with it

I'm contemplating whether I should take full time credits next semester or if I should just take 2 classes and work more at my current job and find another side job. I'm in a very bad mental state and I feel like if I don't make more money and get experience I'm a failure, taking a bunch of classes seems dumb. But, if I take 16 credits this Fall and 15 next spring I'll be able to graduate, if not I'll need another semester and summer classes.
focus on studying so you can start working (and affording surgeries) as fast as you can

take the classes and be done with it
I work in a job completely unrelated to my major, Im afraid of graduating without without relevant work experience

I work in a job completely unrelated to my major, Im afraid of graduating without without relevant work experience
its fine. u will adjust on the spot after. be done with your bachelor and you will see clearer

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and CupOfCoffee

i was gonna say go for the job until i read that you're almost finished

get done with school one year won't hurt

i was gonna say go for the job until i read that you're almost finished

get done with school one year won't hurt
To be completely honest, I can do both at the same time, but my cortisol levels will be so high that my hair will fall out more and I won't enjoy a single second of living.
its fine. u will adjust on the spot after. be done with your bachelor and you will see clearer
I want to move out of my parents house asap, you might be right man.

To be completely honest, I can do both at the same time, but my cortisol levels will be so high that my hair will fall out more and I won't enjoy a single second of living.

mental health is also important bro take it easy and don't burn yourself

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Play with your dad's balls to give him a heart attack

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Mental health without a girlfriend is cope

are you saying that you're on the same mental level of someone that has terminal cancer because both of you don't have a gf?

a gf will definitely help a lot but being healthy and stress free will protect your mental health as well sometimes just as much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and CupOfCoffee
are you saying that you're on the same mental level of someone that has terminal cancer because both of you don't have a gf?

a gf will definitely help a lot but being healthy and stress free will protect your mental health as well sometimes just as much tbh
Nah I'm kidding. Honestly one extra semester won't hurt, I'm searching for internships religiously from now on though

Cope or cope