What do you think happens after death?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Honestly it's fascinating as nobody alive knows unless we're living in someone sort of matrix and there's some humans who know the operators.

To say it's like before you were dead may be untrue because your actual consciousness (what you think with) may just temporarily be in charge of a human body.

Also religion has widely been popular in humanity, infact when British people were the most successful humans of all time they were extremely religious. It's like saying well in the 21st century white people have just been enlightened, but westerners have gone downhill in actual success lol.

I suppose we will all find out one day, but it would be kind of weird if this all just happened for no reason

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thecel, Mewton and 1 other person
Nothing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
Elliot is waiting for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and NotoriousLoser
But nobody knows this. All we know for sure is that we are here and there could be some force behind all of this.

Also religions say they were passed down. But they could be copes

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
EVERYONE BUT ANGLOS, JEWS, AND GERMCUCKS GOES TO HEAVEN

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You wonโ€™t exist anymore.
Basically it will be the same situation you were in before even being born.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Tyronecell, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
We'll become Gods of our own universe.

your soul/energy will transfer to a new body when its ready. could be minutes to ages

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, traumatized18yo and YoungJohnnyDepp
  • +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo
your soul/energy will transfer to a new body when its ready. could be minutes to ages
Do you really think so? And why do you think so? I mean we are just animals same as roaches in a way, just with significantly more intelligence but that doesnโ€™t change the fact we are the same as roaches, just animals. Do you believe roaches get transferred too?

I used to fear death. As a child my stomach would turn just thinking of what a blank space of nothing would even be, how our conscious could just disappear. The images and theories in my head would haunt me to the point where I had trouble sleeping at night. But come to find out, living is much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6128
What about an animal
maybe maybe not we'll never know for sure because animals cant let us know if they remember a life that they used to live. i read about a case that a girl claimed to be mare curie and she knew where the house was, where her diary was hidden inside the house, etc. i think that there are "shamans" that can make you look into your past life. i do believe that our energies are moved into new bodies (male or female) when we die when we're ready. i had an astral projection (out of body experience) and it was scary as fuck but awesome at the same time. i think that that proves that we have a soul/energy because there's no other way that i could've seen myself sleeping

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and YoungJohnnyDepp
I don't know but I better reincarnate into a Gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 6128
there are 1000s of people that have been clinically dead,and they all report the christian heaven or hell depends on their faith and state of saving grace.these are muslims,hindus,agnostic,buddhists,satanists etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TUSSELEIF, YoungJohnnyDepp and 1 other person
Do you really think so? And why do you think so? I mean we are just animals same as roaches in a way, just with significantly more intelligence but that doesnโ€™t change the fact we are the same as roaches, just animals. Do you believe roaches get transferred too?
maybe maybe not we'll never know for sure because animals cant let us know if they remember a life that they used to live. i read about a case that a girl claimed to be mare curie and she knew where the house was, where her diary was hidden inside the house, etc. i think that there are "shamans" that can make you look into your past life. i do believe that our energies are moved into new bodies (male or female) when we die when we're ready. i had an astral projection (out of body experience) and it was scary as fuck but awesome at the same time. i think that that proves that we have a soul/energy because there's no other way that i could've seen myself sleeping

my mother had a random obe at adolescence and saw my grandma shaking her and snapping her fingers in her eyes to get her back when she was out of body.

there are 1000s of people that have been clinically dead,and they all report the christian heaven or hell depends on their faith and state of saving grace.these are muslims,hindus,agnostic,buddhists,satanists etc
So you think Christianity is the true religion?

i think that humans and animals have souls. i think that souls have different 'stages' - animal souls evolve into human souls after they've died

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
i think that humans and animals have souls. i think that souls have different 'stages' - animal souls evolve into human souls after they've died
This would have to include roaches then too no?

Yes but even what you're saying could prove there's something after death. We are just animals in who's system exactly? There must certainly be powers above us

Perhaps the earth has a consciousness and the sun has a consciousness, they are just in a more powerful entity like us to cats. But perhaps this transfers somewhere when we die. We can't remember anything before we were born, but we can speak to ourselves inside our heads, meaning some sort of non programmed or structured force may exist

This would have to include roaches then too no?
yea that includes any living thing including plants. i believe that their souls are primordial/simple to put it in that way

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128, traumatized18yo and 1 other person
yea that includes any living thing including plants. i believe that their souls are primordial/simple to put it in that way
So you think that there is definitely life and existence after we die? I often lately wonder why we are here how this all. Came to be. It seems so meaningless yet it canโ€™t be at the same time

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and YoungJohnnyDepp
So you think that there is definitely life and existence after we die? I often lately wonder why we are here how this all. Came to be. It seems so meaningless yet it canโ€™t be at the same time
It's not meaningless honestly. every single society has been religious apart from the modern west.

Someone has edited western society to cause us to fall into deceptions of nihilism. While this famous successful tribe are extremely religious themselves

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, LampPostPrime and traumatized18yo
i dont think that there's anything but pitch black and peace or your soul picturing your life again. time works differently when our brains shuts down. the brain is still working for a few mins after it dies but those few mins could mean 10 years in "soul time" giving it time to transfer to a new body. the soul can decide if it wants to transfer or stay in peace until its ready. thats just what i believe it kinda makes sense but idk just shoot urself if u r trynna find out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Clark69, traumatized18yo and 1 other person
It's not meaningless honestly. every single society has been religious apart from the modern west.

Someone has edited western society to cause us to fall into deceptions of nihilism. While this famous successful tribe are extremely religious themselves
I feel the same way. Nihilism and not being religious has led me down a horrible path in life. I feel itโ€™s a punishment sometimes but I canโ€™t bring myself to believe and it hurts. I feel my life wouldโ€™ve been so much better with a religion

• +1
I feel the same way. Nihilism and not being religious has led me down a horrible path in life. I feel itโ€™s a punishment sometimes but I canโ€™t bring myself to believe and it hurts. I feel my life wouldโ€™ve been so much better with a religion
It's probably real tbh. Think about it a big yellow star lives above us and we wake up every day playing the role of animals anything is possible

• +1
It's probably real tbh. Think about it a big yellow star lives above us and we wake up every day playing the role of animals anything is possible
What do you think happens when we die then?

• +1

Religous people breed more then most atheist societys so it evolutionary advantage to be religous.

If you are talking about jews they aren't that religous atleast in the usa

Nothing

Even if some panpsychism shit is true you will get a brand new perspective with no recollection, it's equivalent to old you not existing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7224 and ShowerMaxxing
heaven or an afterlife, eternal oblivion proponents are strange people

Nothing

Even if some panpsychism shit is true you will get a brand new perspective with no recollection, it's equivalent to old you not existing
You believe we just cease to exist like that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Nothing

This i will agree on. Humanity is extremely unequal, only for those on top death is extremely bad because its almost guaranteed you will never be in that position again unless life just replays when you die

Why do some people have such shit lives tho and some people have it all man? I just canโ€™t seem to find a valid reason why one could be a poor 5โ€™2 homeless Indian and then another a rich Hollywood chad. Whatโ€™s the meaning?

Religous people breed more then most atheist societys so it evolutionary advantage to be religous.

If you are talking about jews they aren't that religous atleast in the usa
Pretty sure they are fucking religious lol millions died so that they got isreal, they were in deep water in germany because they wanted Britain to get them that particular land

You believe we just cease to exist like that?
It's not really a belief

I think it's most likely that you just cease to exist.

If consciousness is somehow a higher order property of the universe and manages to live on as a result of idealism then you will still lose your
memories as these can 100% be proven to be stored in the brain, unlike consciousness. So old you will cease to exist regardless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, LampPostPrime, Mewton and 2 others

Stuff like this has happened to me. I've survived something ridiculous and also hd many coincidental near death experiences. So have many others probably

Pretty sure they are fucking religious lol millions died so that they got isreal, they were in deep water in germany because they wanted Britain to get them that particular land
Not in america . Millions didn't die because of israel they died because of germany started attacking countries that were allied with other countries

I have enough scientific evidence to believe that God is a strong possibility. You either believe in God or believe in scientific theories that each face the same philosophical and theoretical issues.

• +1
I have enough scientific evidence to believe that God is a strong possibility. You either believe in God or believe in scientific theories that each face the same philosophical and theoretical issues.
such as?

But they weren't dead then, so you're talking shit

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back