What do you think happens after death?

there are 1000s of people that have been clinically dead,and they all report the christian heaven or hell depends on their faith and state of saving grace.these are muslims,hindus,agnostic,buddhists,satanists etc
I too believe this is what happens after death. But it makes me wonder if the heathen afterlives are real as well or if itโ€™s just heaven/light

Not in america . Millions didn't die because of israel they died because of germany started attacking countries that were allied with other countries
Screenshot 20220107 094440 Chrome

They helped Britain during the war and then were corrupting germany because their phenotype and culture opposes the jews. And in the last 1000 years in Europe they were being killed massively. They knew it was risky to be there but they didn't fear death because of their religion

Also notice how joe bidens extremely happy all the time even though he could die any second of old age and he had a very good life. Does he know something we don't?

I believe atheism is a new 21st century Western ideology

Look it up yourself. There's entire fields of study for this. Too much for me to write here and my effort will be met with people taking me out of context and not even reading my points. Here is a quick summary:

Look it up yourself. Too much for me to write here and my effort will be met with people taking me out of context and not even reading my points. Here is a quick summary:

If there was legit valid scientific evidence you could just state it here in like 2 lines, lol at this look it up yourself cop out

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ropemax
Delusional

Not gonna watch video, btw
its the scientific consensus now

youre not interested in truth just living in misery and freedom from moral obnligations

atheists always ask us to prove god,and when we do they wont even look!lol

atheism is a blind faith

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and traumatized18yo
View attachment 1481969

They helped Britain during the war and then were corrupting germany because their phenotype and culture opposes the jews. And in the last 1000 years in Europe they were being killed massively. They knew it was risky to be there but they didn't fear death because of their religion

Also notice how joe bidens extremely happy all the time even though he could die any second of old age and he had a very good life. Does he know something we don't?

I believe atheism is a new 21st century Western ideology
This dosent matter but jews in america arent that religous

Joe biden is catholic and he lived a long time plus he is the president

If there was legit valid scientific evidence you could just state it here in like 2 lines, lol at this look it up yourself cop out
There's no 100% accurate scientific evidence of God. I said it's a possibility given the scientific evidence and I personally believe it from my own readings of them. It's not a "look it up yourself cop out", I'm not going to write a thesis for your depressed ass to respond with "dnr cope". Watch this vid:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and PrinceLuenLeoncur
atheists belive everything is created out of nothing lol

if a being's existance is not identical with its essence(like God) its created

to deny that a being exists whos existance is identical with its essence(defintion of god)then you say everything is created out of nothing.its simple.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There's no direct scientific evidence. I said it's a possibility given the science and I personally believe it from my own readings of it. It's not a "look it up yourself cop out", I'm not going to write a thesis for your depressed ass to respond with "dnr cope". Watch this vid:

It's faith for a reason my guy, lmfao at this I logically proved it with science nonsense.

There definitely seems to be a hardwired plan for everything. Like how does the sun operate perfectly everyday.

How are certain people born at the perfect time to do massive things

It's faith for a reason my guy, lmfao at this I logically proved it with science nonsense.
does a being exists who's esistance is identical with its being to you ro not?

if you say no,you say everything that exists is created.created from what?

if you say yeah,you admit right there that one God exists.

It's not blind faith. There's plenty of evidence on both sides. I'm guessing you still haven't watched the video, which describes the basic theories around it in simplest terms. I specifically picked it out so a small-brain like you could follow along with it.

There definitely seems to be a hardwired plan for everything. Like how does the sun operate perfectly everyday.

How are certain people born at the perfect time to do massive things
Laws of physics prove a hardwired plan. Everything single molecule in the universe is controlled by the laws of physics, including your brain. Yet, you still somehow have free will and consciousness. It literally answers the question of how God allows free will but still knows everything.

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
It's not blind faith. There's plenty of evidence on both sides. I'm guessing you still haven't watched the video, which describes the basic theories around it in simplest terms. I specifically picked it out so a small-brain like you could follow along with it.
I'm not gonna watch a video. You should be able to sum up the key points in a couple of lines max

I'm guessing it's just gonna be shit everyone already knows like the cosmological argument though

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thecel and hebbewem
You will reincarnate as Chad if you were a good boy (y)

God is not only His own essence, as shown in the preceding article, but also His own existence. This may be shown in several ways.

First, whatever a thing has besides its essence must be caused either by the constituent principles of that essence (like a property that necessarily accompanies the speciesโ€“as the faculty of laughing is proper to a manโ€“and is caused by the constituent principles of the species), or by some exterior agentโ€“as heat is caused in water by fire. Therefore, if the existence of a thing differs from its essence, this existence must be caused either by some exterior agent or by its essential principles. Now it is impossible for a thingโ€™s existence to be caused by its essential constituent principles, for nothing can be the sufficient cause of its own existence, if its existence is caused. Therefore that thing, whose existence differs from its essence, must have its existence caused by another. But this cannot be true of God; because we call God the first efficient cause. Therefore it is impossible that in God His existence should differ from His essence.

Secondly, existence is that which makes every form or nature actual; for goodness and humanity are spoken of as actual, only because they are spoken of as existing. Therefore existence must be compared to essence, if the latter is a distinct reality, as actuality to potentiality. Therefore, since in God there is no potentiality, as shown above (Article 1), it follows that in Him essence does not differ from existence. Therefore His essence is His existence.

Thirdly, because, just as that which has fire, but is not itself fire, is on fire by participation; so that which has existence but is not existence, is a being by participation. But God is His own essence, as shown above (Article 3) if, therefore, He is not His own existence He will be not essential, but participated being. He will not therefore be the first beingโ€“which is absurd. Therefore God is His own existence, and not merely His own essence.5

Honestly it's fascinating as nobody alive knows unless we're living in someone sort of matrix and there's some humans who know the operators.

To say it's like before you were dead may be untrue because your actual consciousness (what you think with) may just temporarily be in charge of a human body.

Also religion has widely been popular in humanity, infact when British people were the most successful humans of all time they were extremely religious. It's like saying well in the 21st century white people have just been enlightened, but westerners have gone downhill in actual success lol.

I suppose we will all find out one day, but it would be kind of weird if this all just happened for no reason

Most likely reincarnation tbh
Certain death is only bad if you're in the top 0.5% that have amazing lives like sean opry tbh. Because it's not guaranteed that your consciousness will deactivate, but its impossible that you will have ur exact life again as your body is done.

Imagine being Thom strijid and then being a bee jfl even if you're not aware

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and traumatized18yo
Honestly it's fascinating as nobody alive knows unless we're living in someone sort of matrix and there's some humans who know the operators.

To say it's like before you were dead may be untrue because your actual consciousness (what you think with) may just temporarily be in charge of a human body.

Also religion has widely been popular in humanity, infact when British people were the most successful humans of all time they were extremely religious. It's like saying well in the 21st century white people have just been enlightened, but westerners have gone downhill in actual success lol.

I suppose we will all find out one day, but it would be kind of weird if this all just happened for no reason
same as what it was like before you were born. Then you were born. I imagine you will be born again. Life can only be experience. It cant be not experienced.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
same as what it was like before you were born. Then you were born. I imagine you will be born again. Life can only be experience. It cant be not experienced.
How long will it take inbetween rebirth

Your saying reincarnation

Why do you think that is what happens
Screenshot 20220108 063102 Chrome

To be honest I believe in religion but I think that its there is not one particular god. All religions are just the same thing but in different formats.

Life seems so meaningless and short. So it may just be a test for the soul, why does it seem like we have the option to do very kind things and very evil things. Sometimes it feels like someone is alive inside my head, and actually that person is who I really am. So perhaps the universe is just a test for me

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and traumatized18yo
Nothing, I do believe in God but the idea of a Heaven or Hell never appealed to me enough to accept its existence. Seems like cope for losers to believe the people who donโ€™t follow their restrictions and morality are tortured while they can enjoy paradise.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and traumatized18yo
Nothing, I do believe in God but the idea of a Heaven or Hell never appealed to me enough to accept its existence. Seems like cope for losers to believe the people who donโ€™t follow their restrictions and morality are tortured while they can enjoy paradise.
But then again anyone can do good or bad. Even some high smv guy who let's his ego get the best of him has the option to do the unthinkable and this has happened.

Things like tattoos, degeneracy and smoking may be signs of a bad soul. The powers that be may be testing for evil, greed, immorality etc

because the forces that create your perception and identity continue after your death.
But your perception and identity can be shifted from your natural state from the time your born?

We meet Jesus and zyzz

Basically the same you felt before you were born
You didnt felt anything nor do you remember right?

Thinking about it is completely pointless since the uncertainty of death is the most certain thing in life
Better focus on improving the stay here as much as you can

Basically the same you felt before you were born
You didnt felt anything nor do you remember right?

Thinking about it is completely pointless since the uncertainty of death is the most certain thing in life
Better focus on improving the stay here as much as you can
Possibly but then if we knew this was a test we would all do good. The point of us being in this meaningless physical world if to see if we're good or evil.

All we know is that we can talk to ourselves in our minds. Even if this is brain activity, sometimes it feels like my thoughts are disconnected to my emotions

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Possibly but then if we knew this was a test we would all do good. The point of us being in this meaningless physical world if to see if we're good or evil.

All we know is that we can talk to ourselves in our minds. Even if this is brain activity, sometimes it feels like my thoughts are disconnected to my emotions
Seeing how unfair all this system is , completely rigged against some while in favour of others
Knowing so many injustices ,misfortunes happen to alot for just no reason, people doing the worst to others but still not getting karma etc makes me doubt that its a test

Consciousness is a perplexing thing
Alot of consciousness is based on your memories past experiences
The emotions you get are not disconnected by the thoughts but actually a byproduct of them. A group of thoughts (which u even might be thinking subconsciously) lead to an emotiomal state
Only you can experience things as you

Seeing how unfair all this system is , completely rigged against some while in favour of others
Knowing so many injustices ,misfortunes happen to alot for just no reason, people doing the worst to others but still not getting karma etc makes me doubt that its a test

Consciousness is a perplexing thing
Alot of consciousness is based on your memories past experiences
The emotions you get are not disconnected by the thoughts but actually a byproduct of them. A group of thoughts (which u even might be thinking subconsciously) lead to an emotiomal state
Only you can experience things as you
Okay but consider

1) Why would we be here for no reason
2) We know higher powers exist, such as the sun. So there must have been a higher force that created everything we see.

3) Religions were not just made up they were handed down by people who witnessed messengers of God. Perhaps they got so popular because there was someone who could walk on water or something lol

4) How is the earth said to be just at the right point where it would not be too hot or too cold to survive

5 and most important) Atheism is extremely modern and particularly western. Now, where in the world do you see so much greed, evil and degeneracy? When Britain were inventing intelligently and succeeding they were very religious, so you can't just say that they've outsmarted religion

Okay but consider

1) Why would we be here for no reason
2) We know higher powers exist, such as the sun. So there must have been a higher force that created everything we see.

3) Religions were not just made up they were handed down by people who witnessed messengers of God. Perhaps they got so popular because there was someone who could walk on water or something lol

4) How is the earth said to be just at the right point where it would not be too hot or too cold to survive

5 and most important) Atheism is extremely modern and particularly western. Now, where in the world do you see so much greed, evil and degeneracy? When Britain were inventing intelligently and succeeding they were very religious, so you can't just say that they've outsmarted religion
Well i dont like these Evolution debates and not an atheist nor a religious person myself

1) Biology says the first appearance of life was merely a coincidence. Your ancestors had the sole purpose to procreate, this ultimately lead to you
Humans have deep rooted idea of speciality in their ego that doesnt let them admit they dont have a purpose.
2) yes, higher powers do exist. There might be a highest power , might not be (detectable in our mere 5 senses)
3) Masses are low IQ and they can start following anyone. The miracles they performed had no solid proof except only witnesses which were their hardcore followers in the first place.
4) This goes to point (1). This was the reason for that coincidence to happen i mentioned in (1).
5) i do agree aethiesm is more of an ego related concept (muh im not a blindsheep and High IQ than the rest) and society should have some moral code of conduct to follow else what would be the difference between us and wild animals? I have seen alot of intelligent religious people too and vice versa.

You face the judgement of Allah and pious souls are allowed eternal rest in Jannah

Well i dont like these Evolution debates and not an atheist nor a religious person myself

1) Biology says the first appearance of life was merely a coincidence. Your ancestors had the sole purpose to procreate, this ultimately lead to you
Humans have deep rooted idea of speciality in their ego that doesnt let them admit they dont have a purpose.
2) yes, higher powers do exist. There might be a highest power , might not be (detectable in our mere 5 senses)
3) Masses are low IQ and they can start following anyone. The miracles they performed had no solid proof except only witnesses which were their hardcore followers in the first place.
4) This goes to point (1). This was the reason for that coincidence to happen i mentioned in (1).
5) i do agree aethiesm is more of an ego related concept (muh im not a blindsheep and High IQ than the rest) and society should have some moral code of conduct to follow else what would be the difference between us and wild animals? I have seen alot of intelligent religious people too and vice versa.

It's just up to the person really and it's true as you said, intelligent people can be religious and unwise people can be religious.

What I think makes the difference is what the person has seen in life using the 5 physical senses.

Also us being here is a coincidence. But seeing the sun, the starts the sky the earth can't be a coincidence. So it's also weather you believe a being exists that has the power to create all of this

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Have you ever examined a dead person?

• +1
Reactions: Lux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back