What do you think is the maximum body count for a LTR candidate?

D

Deleted member 51402

Iron
If youre an incel don't reply

• Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
:lul: :lul: :lul: I'm dying
Definitely the weirdest hookup i've had, her mom was an absolute fogger and dad looked like andrew tate. The whole family was like fucking retarded tho, they had starwars shit all over their house, she says its her moms "special interest". Then she gets a ft call from her "trans" friend and its just some fat ass incel who claims to be a girl. I was like I need to gtfo immediately.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
I'll also say recently I was with this lowkey autistic girl, she would be stacy-lite if she wasn't retarded(insanely good features) :lul:. But she was a virgin and I took her virginity, the whole experience was kind of fucking weird. She was screaming cause it hurt idek lowkey id rather some idiot 17 year old do that shit for me when shes in high school.
that's hilarious. a lot of non-sex havers form these opinions out of thin air, meanwhile IRL shit is a little different

taking a girl's virginity is fucking annoying, the sex is so bad, you can't go rough or even medium paced..
the girl doesn't even know how to arch her fucking back yet or give head.. you gotta tell her 4 times not to put her teeth on you... you can't put it all the way in.. all while she looks likes she's dying lmaoo ... then you gotta be sweet and shit after like there's some type of responsibility you have as her first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
that's hilarious. a lot of non-sex havers form these opinions out of thin air, meanwhile IRL shit is a little different

taking a girl's virginity is fucking annoying, the sex is so bad, you can't go rough or even medium paced..
the girl doesn't even know how to arch her fucking back yet or give head.. you gotta tell her 4 times not to put her teeth on you... you can't put it all the way in.. all while she looks likes she's dying lmaoo ... then you gotta be sweet and shit after like there's some type of responsibility you have as her first
This is so facts lmaooo. I feel like the sweet spot is if she had like one or two ltr and they showed her the ropes and then you can come in and rail her off the rip. That stacy-lite you showed with 8 is pretty fucking ideal.

• +1
Definitely the weirdest hookup i've had, her mom was an absolute fogger and dad looked like andrew tate. The whole family was like fucking retarded tho, they had starwars shit all over their house, she says its her moms "special interest". Then she gets a ft call from her "trans" friend and its just some fat ass incel who claims to be a girl. I was like I need to gtfo immediately.
jesus christ, sounds horrible.

you could have smashed the mom too :lul:

This is so facts lmaooo. I feel like the sweet spot is if she had like one or two ltr and they showed her the ropes and then you can come in and rail her off the rip. That stacy-lite you showed with 8 is pretty fucking ideal.
exactly what I'm saying bro
especially if you mog them too,

yea it was pure luck. she left her number for me at my job, wrote a cute little note.
then the cucks at my job ruined it for me. I'll never forgive them for that
my boss actually tried to hide the note from me that day, fucking haters

that study was trash ngl
its been shared all around the manosphere but its retarded
its from "family studies institute" whatever tf thats supposed to be

I've seen zero indication that a woman loses an ability to pair bond, there's no plausible mechanism and even in that study they mentioned zero about pair bonding or oxytocin. low iq redpillers just found this random study and started interpreting results and making lore.

low n count > virginity
two separate things. virginity is absolute cope. because it doesn't give you any indicator of their personality besides that they're non-nt or were raised religious. It doesn't tell you if they would cheat or not. low n count does because they arent being restricted by any ideologies or handicapped by autism or anything. of their own free will they're choosing not to be a whore.

I can respect you sticking to a principle.. don't let yourself become a standardcel though.
Yeah, I guess you got a point. There are many other indicators though besides sex regarding her personality, and whether or not she's likely to cheat. As for personality I'm not too picky. Obedience, respect for her male relatives/fear of disappointing them, and love for me is all I care about. She's gotta be willing to do anything for me. And yes, she can't be unintelligent (stupid) or materialistic.

• +1
Yeah, I guess you got a point. There are many other indicators though besides sex regarding her personality, and whether or not she's likely to cheat. As for personality I'm not too picky. Obedience, respect for her male relatives/fear of disappointing them, and love for me is all I care about. She's gotta be willing to do anything for me. And yes, she can't be unintelligent (stupid) or materialistic.
good stuff. yea if you read about personality and big 5 you'll see how personality traits influence your sex life

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
true sluts pretty much all have similar personality type

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
yeah i know it's really tough. I recently had this ukrainian HTN waitress at a restaurant giving me iois so I left my number on the check and she texted me and we went on a date. She was lowkey annoying me cause she would text all the time and I'm out of state so I cant even see her now so I ghosted her, BUT you could tell she was super wholesome virgin so maybe the move is to go eastern europe.
That's a great idea. Stay there for a while though. You're gonna want to get to know your future girlfriend's culture and enough of the language first. Nothing to make her dry faster than having a foreign boyfriend who's hand she's gotta hold every time when goes out with him.

• +1
exactly what I'm saying bro
especially if you mog them too,

yea it was pure luck. she left her number for me at my job, wrote a cute little note.
then the cucks at my job ruined it for me. I'll never forgive them for that
my boss actually tried to hide the note from me that day, fucking haters
Yeah that's wild. Are you bold with approaching girls? Lately I've been doing it a lot more.

If youre an incel don't reply
Depends on age. Realistically, if we're talking all the way up to age 30, then 5 bodies is the absolute maximum. Five by 20 is of course an entirely different situation though, so, depends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Deleted member 51402
Yeah that's wild. Are you bold with approaching girls? Lately I've been doing it a lot more.
nah not really, she approached me
I pretty much wait for them to approach

I realized that all girls will give you IOIs, but only the narcy/crazy/slutty/abused dogs will actually walk up to you sober and pick you up the way a dude will.

so i spent the last year only dealing with these types, wondering wtf was going on.
like they all had mental health issues. either dark triad, or daddy issues, or bipolar.. something.

the mentally sane ones seem to just give obvious IOIs and are less low inhib

so now I'm gonna stop being narcy and approach when I get good IOIs, and stay away from girls who boldy approach me, unless I'm at the club or something.

nah not really, she approached me
I pretty much wait for them to approach

I realized that all girls will give you IOIs, but only the narcy/crazy/slutty/abused dogs will actually walk up to you sober and pick you up the way a dude will.

so i spent the last year only dealing with these types, wondering wtf was going on.
like they all had mental health issues. either dark triad, or daddy issues, or bipolar.. something.

the mentally sane ones seem to just give obvious IOIs and are less low inhib

so now I'm gonna stop being narcy and approach when I get good IOIs, and stay away from girls who boldy approach me, unless I'm at the club or something.
yeah thats true in my experience as well. Ive learned to trust my gut on iois and not second guess them. Are you NT btw?

Its impossible if they want to hide the real body count to find out.

You could be sleeping with a foid who has been with hundred of guys... and u wouldnt know it. Why? Because they will obviously hide it.

yea I think its a little bluepilled to think women aren't fucking at least 1-2 new guys every month

a staceylite under 5 is impossible unless shes muslim or fucking amish.
even then shes probably been sucking cocks her whole life..

I dated a staceylite last summer, she had 8 and I felt like I hit the lotto

View attachment 2597446View attachment 2597447

For me it's about the principal. I couldn't give two shits about whether another dude was better than me or not. In fact, I only really care about my own pleasure when having sex.

Of course it's about ltrs. I mean, some men are different but the only purpose for an ltr is to potentially get married. And I wouldn't want a wife who's had another man inside her. I could mog the other dudes to the moon and back and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. It would be a no go. It's purely principle.

Besides all that though there is data that shows if a woman has slept with more than 5 men she's got ome high percentage, I forget the exact number, to end the relationship at some point. That or cheat. She loses the ability pair bond with whatever msm she ends up with.
And do YOU abide by this?

• +1
Its impossible if they want to hide the real body count to find out.

You could be sleeping with a foid who has been with hundred of guys... and u wouldnt know it. Why? Because they will obviously hide it.

And do YOU abide by this?
Yes I do.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
yeah thats true in my experience as well. Ive learned to trust my gut on iois and not second guess them. Are you NT btw?
mostly yes lol
not autistic if that's what you mean

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
do you take meds?
yeah try not to everyday cause I'm trying to put on size in gym and its impossible to eat. But I take 30 mg adderall. I have the thing where if I'm interested nothing can stop me and I will be the best at it, but if I don't care I will never succeed. I also lowkey have dark triad traits, nothing too bad and I'm very self aware and use it to my advantage lol.

• +1
yeah try not to everyday cause I'm trying to put on size in gym and its impossible to eat. But I take 30 mg adderall. I have the thing where if I'm interested nothing can stop me and I will be the best at it, but if I don't care I will never succeed. I also lowkey have dark triad traits, nothing too bad and I'm very self aware and use it to my advantage lol.
hyperfocus on interests, yeah
that's why i gotta delete this account lol

hyperfocus on interests, yeah
that's why i gotta delete this account lol
yeah im still in college so its kinda tough to balance hyper focus with classes. Im lowkey relying on my hyperfocus to make me rich somehow lmao. I still feel like having somewhat intelligent conversations on here is 10x better than just scrolling on tiktok.

• +1
yeah im still in college so its kinda tough to balance hyper focus with classes. Im lowkey relying on my hyperfocus to make me rich somehow lmao. I still feel like having somewhat intelligent conversations on here is 10x better than just scrolling on tiktok.
its a true superpower if you can harness it correctly

many successful ppl have slightly different neurochemistry, they learned to make it work for them.

lots of celebs, inventors, writers, actors, athletes are non-nt in some way.
they're all either aspie, high iq, bipolar, or some variant of triad. but very high functioning.

Last edited:
  • +1
its a true superpower if you can harness it correctly

many successful ppl have slightly different neurochemistry, they learned to make it work for them.

lots of celebs, inventors, writers, actors, athletes are non-nt in some way.
they're all either aspie, high iq, bipolar, or some variant of triad. but very high functioning.
yeah I can't really talk about what I actually dream about for my life because NT friends will say I'm a delusional narcissist lmao

• Love it
yeah I can't really talk about what I actually dream about for my life because NT friends will say I'm a delusional narcissist lmao
:lul: :lul: yea bc you probably sound like a maniac

until you succeed, then all of a sudden
they always knew you were special

• JFL