What do you think is the maximum body count for a LTR candidate?

D

Deleted member 51402

Iron
If youre an incel don't reply

• Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
20-30 is my absolute max. 30 if they're a bit older. 20 if younger.
not ideal, just my upper limit.

If youre an incel don't reply
E5GvaUyVIAY2DOz

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and 0hMan
she would have to be complete stacy if for me to consider if she had 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
God damn bro thats high asf. How old are you?
27. I think its low compared to what most gl girls have by even 21-22.
If a girl sleeps with only 2 new guys every month for a year she will have that body count easily.
So if she has that count at 24 I see it as decent.
If the body count is even less, I'm thrilled.

Hard to know the exact truth though, they don't count encounters really..
like some of them don't count condom sex.
some don't count "bad" sex
some don't count just giving a bj.
some of them don't count anal.
It's brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 51402
she would have to be complete stacy if for me to consider if she had 20.
yeah I wouldn't seriously ltr any girl less than staceylite anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
27. I think its low compared to what most gl girls have by even 21-22.
If a girl sleeps with only 2 new guys every month for a year she will have that body count easily.
So if she has that count at 24 I see it as decent.
If the body count is even less, I'm thrilled.

Hard to know the exact truth though, they don't count encounters really..
like some of them don't count condom sex.
some don't count "bad" sex
some don't count just giving a bj.
some of them don't count anal.
It's brutal
Yeah its fucking disgusting. I still believe there are wholesome girls out there that were raised right tho. Id much rather have a HTB with like 3 than a stacy with 25. I'm only 20 so the numbers you said make more sense but still high. I dated a stacylite who had 22 at age 23 and had to end it cause it bothered me so much.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
my current fwb was a virgin when we met, I can't ltr her though she's becky.
I wish she was at least htb, maybe I would settle down with her. she treats me great

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 51402
For marriage 0.
1 if she is a widow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Lethbridge
my current fwb was a virgin when we met, I can't ltr her though she's becky.
I wish she was at least htb, maybe I would settle down with her. she treats me great
lmao yeah thats a tough situation, youre bound to break her heart but it is what it is.

• +1
Yeah its fucking disgusting. I still believe there are wholesome girls out there that were raised right tho. Id much rather have a HTB with like 3 than a stacy with 25. I'm only 20 so the numbers you said make more sense but still high. I dated a stacylite who had 22 at age 23 and had to end it cause it bothered me so much.
you should reconsider imo
staceylite is rare, and 22 for a woman that gl is low.
for reference most girls have 50-100+ by these ages. think about it
only 2 guys per month is 24 men at the end of a year. most girls fuck much more than 2 guys per month.
do that for three years . so from 21-24 a girl who only fucks two guys a month will have 72 bodies.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
for reference post what you think a staceylite looks like

you should reconsider imo
staceylite is rare, and 22 for a woman that gl is low.
for reference most girls have 50-100+ by these ages. think about it
only 2 guys per month is 24 men at the end of a year. most girls fuck much more than 2 guys per month.
do that for three years . so from 21-24 a girl who only fucks two guys a month will have 72 bodies.
I don't think all girls are like that. Maybe I'm just younger and naive. I still have hope that I can settle down with a stacylite with under 5. I simply refuse to marry a girl with over 10. Where do you meet these girls who have tons of bodies?

I don't think all girls are like that. Maybe I'm just younger and naive. I still have hope that I can settle down with a stacylite with under 5. I simply refuse to marry a girl with over 10. Where do you meet these girls who have tons of bodies?
yea I think its a little bluepilled to think women aren't fucking at least 1-2 new guys every month

a staceylite under 5 is impossible unless shes muslim or fucking amish.
even then shes probably been sucking cocks her whole life..

I dated a staceylite last summer, she had 8 and I felt like I hit the lotto

909BEF1C 7250 428E 9536 CE45C1DFF7BA
070FFD0F DF4E 4C59 8784 7DC38CD26105

yea I think its a little bluepilled to think women aren't fucking at least 1-2 new guys every month

a staceylite under 5 is impossible unless shes muslim or fucking amish.
even then shes probably been sucking cocks her whole life..

I dated a staceylite last summer, she had 8 and I felt like I hit the lotto

View attachment 2597446View attachment 2597447
damn yeah shes sexy. Why didn't it work out if you don't mind me asking.

this is my ex with 22 bodies who I broke up with
she's beautiful, do you mog her?

If she treated you decent + you were looksmatched, I wouldn't have done that tbh

she's beautiful, do you mog her?

If she treated you decent you were looksmatched, I wouldn't have done that tbh
We actually look a lot alike, like similar features, id say we're looksmatched. She treated me pretty well too, never doing anything shady. I actually still text her and with a little work I could get her back. She also is super into feminine things like fashion and shit, like her job is in fashion which I find super hot. Idk I was 18 and she was 22 when we started dating so I kinda just wanted to bang more girls but now I have a higher body count than her so maybe I'll try to make it work. I actually saw her and got drinks last week and it went well.

• +1
We actually look a lot alike, like similar features, id say we're looksmatched. She treated me pretty well too, never doing anything shady. I actually still text her and with a little work I could get her back. She also is super into feminine things like fashion and shit, like her job is in fashion which I find super hot. Idk I was 18 and she was 22 when we started dating so I kinda just wanted to bang more girls but now I have a higher body count than her so maybe I'll try to make it work. I actually saw her and got drinks last week and it went well.
she's also rich asf lmao, if i settled down with her I'd be set for life, idk I just don't know if that's the path I want to take

• Hmm...
damn yeah shes sexy. Why didn't it work out if you don't mind me asking.
I had a slayer reputation, some assholes at my job "warned her about me" behind my back, told her lies about me. she was very loyal girl, so trust meant a lot to her.
she lost trust in me and became high inhib. even tho I was committed to her, I loved her

then the power dynamic changed, I had to "earn" her trust again which means simp and prove myself..
once a woman has you like that its over, you can't really win. she'll be turned off by you if you cuck yourself like that, even if you do.. I played that game , and she gradually lost interest.

it's so important to mog your girl. we were only looksmatched..
If was a chad I believe she would have stuck around longer

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Deleted member 51402 and Lethbridge
I had a slayer reputation, some assholes at my job "warned her about me" behind my back, told her lies about me. she was very loyal girl, so trust meant a lot to her.
she lost trust in me and became high inhib. even tho I was committed to her, I loved her

then the power dynamic changed, I had to "earn" her trust again which means simp and prove myself..
once a woman has you like that its over, you can't really win. she'll be turned off by you if you cuck yourself like that, even if you do.. I played that game , and she gradually lost interest.

yeah that actually sucks tbh. I mean idk what you look like but I doubt that had thattt much to do with her leaving. I think if you were chad there's a chance shed do the same thing. I got exposed for cheating on a girl that I mogged pretty hard and there was no coming back from it cause the other girl dmed her and sent pictures of her in my bed. Like at that point it's over not worth trying to fix.

Wow that is really crazy, I never expected body counts to be so high. My girl and I were each other's firsts.

• +1
the thing is once you leave a girl her body count will go up even further.
getting back with her is tricky, you don't what type of whore shit shes been up to in between.
but if she treated you good and is rarer than htb, got to take that into consideration.
you can always cheat with beckies if you must. having a nice, attractive ltr is a lifemaxx, as long you're not betabuxxing her. sounds like she got her own money too. think about it

if you're that gl, you can always find another girl of the same level. finding a girl with body count lower than 20 tho, especially past a certain looks level is very rare.

• +1
the thing is once you leave a girl her body count will go up even further.
getting back with her is tricky, you don't what type of whore shit shes been up to in between.
but if she treated you good and is rarer than htb, got to take that into consideration.
you can always cheat with beckies if you must. having a nice, attractive ltr is a lifemaxx, as long you're not betabuxxing her. sounds like she got her own money too. think about it

if you're that gl, you can always find another girl of the same level. finding a girl with body count lower than 20 tho, especially past a certain looks level is very rare.
Yeah I've taken that into consideration but I'm 90% sure she hasn't been up to any whore shit. She had a "hoe-phase" in college 🤢
The other thing is her pussy wasn't that nice lmao. But she has unlimited daddies money drives a porsche and wears thousands in designer shit so that makes up for it. I might try to make a play on it tbh. I really do believe that I will have plenty of options and have never struggled with women but keeping this in my back pocket might be the move.

• JFL
yeah that actually sucks tbh. I mean idk what you look like but I doubt that had thattt much to do with her leaving. I think if you were chad there's a chance shed do the same thing. I got exposed for cheating on a girl that I mogged pretty hard and there was no coming back from it cause the other girl dmed her and sent pictures of her in my bed. Like at that point it's over not worth trying to fix.
yeah you might be right. depends on the person. I won't know until I ascend though.
you know girls let forgive high smv dudes for cheating at least 1-2 times before they really pull your card and leave. I think if my smv was higher she would have did a cost benefit analysis and decided to stay.

I've almost been caught cheating so many times, with solid proof and still got out of it lmao
love is blind

one time I did get caught, it strengthened our ltr ngl
she started trying way harder, fucking me better than ever
being hella nice and over protective.
before I got caught, she didn't treat me like a prize..

I think letting yourself get caught once might even be a halo tbh.
concrete, in your face, pre-selection

but its always a cost-benefit analysis. I wouldn't cheat on a stacy
I would cheat on a stacylite If I could tell she wasn't giving it her all, or just saw me as a betabuxx
I would probably cheat on htb and becky no matter what

Yeah I've taken that into consideration but I'm 90% sure she hasn't been up to any whore shit. She had a "hoe-phase" in college 🤢
The other thing is her pussy wasn't that nice lmao. But she has unlimited daddies money drives a porsche and wears thousands in designer shit so that makes up for it. I might try to make a play on it tbh. I really do believe that I will have plenty of options and have never struggled with women but keeping this in my back pocket might be the move.
yeah that's something the virgins here won't understand
pussy > face lol

• +1
yeah you might be right. depends on the person. I won't know until I ascend though.
you know girls let forgive high smv dudes for cheating at least 1-2 times before they really pull your card and leave. I think if my smv was higher she would have did a cost benefit analysis and decided to stay.

I've almost been caught cheating so many times, with solid proof and still got out of it lmao
love is blind

one time I did get caught, it strengthened our ltr ngl
she started trying way harder, fucking me better than ever
being hella nice and over protective.
before I got caught, she didn't treat me like a prize..

I think letting yourself get caught once might even be a halo tbh.
concrete, in your face, pre-selection

but its always a cost-benefit analysis. I wouldn't cheat on a stacy
I would cheat on a stacylite If I could tell she wasn't giving it her all, or just saw me as a betabuxx
I would probably cheat on htb and becky no matter what
yeah i agree that they will forgive. I fucked up by trying to lie and get out of it and she actually said if I hadn't tried to make this elaborate lie then she would've not cared. It was my first time getting caught so you live and learn lol. If you are chad-lite, gym-maxxed, smart and manipulative, and have money you can get away with anything. I just need money.

Dude that's nuts. 5 is even way too high. You might as well pour gasoline all over your self and play twister over a mat with lit candles. Seriously though, is there any difference once it gets past seven?

Dude that's nuts. 5 is even way too high. You might as well pour gasoline all over your self and play twister over a mat with lit candles. Seriously though, is there any difference once it gets past seven?
I agree, have you fucked these girls tho. I'm 20 so it's easier to find, but later down the road what's realistic for stacylite?

I really don't care as long as its not 40, 50+
and that's just for ltr
for slaying i don't give a single fuck lol

I think incels cope with body count out of insecurity
if you're low smv, it's pretty hard to mog 20 guys

to me it feels great when a girl tells me I'm the biggest she's had/best looking/biggest dick
mogging every needy dicklet shes been with

IRL most girls with lower than 8-10 are non-nt or very religious.
I'm not waiting to have sex with a religious chick only for her pussy to be trash, no sir

• +1

Very good and honest of you. Though a man will lose any woman if he cucks himself like that, whether he's Chad or not.

and that's just for ltr

to me it feels great when a girl tells me I'm the biggest she's had/best looking/biggest dick

I'm not waiting to have sex with a religious chick only for her pussy to be trash, no sir
I agree with this but I feel like girls lose that innocence towards men. It all depends on whether they've been pumped and dumped (unlikely if they stacylite+) or if they were just a slut. Slut is better cause they don't hate men but the thought of her being slutty just disgusts me doesn't matter if I mog her exs. How am I about to marry someone who just let some guy hit on a one night stand.

• Hmm...
I agree with this but I feel like girls lose that innocence towards men. It all depends on whether they've been pumped and dumped (unlikely if they stacylite+) or if they were just a slut. Slut is better cause they don't hate men but the thought of her being slutty just disgusts me doesn't matter if I mog her exs. How am I about to marry someone who just let some guy hit on a one night stand.
and that's just for ltr

girls with low ass body counts are also way easier to manipulate, idk if you're about that life or not but

• +1
and that's just for ltr

For me it's about the principal. I couldn't give two shits about whether another dude was better than me or not. In fact, I only really care about my own pleasure when having sex.

Of course it's about ltrs. I mean, some men are different but the only purpose for an ltr is to potentially get married. And I wouldn't want a wife who's had another man inside her. I could mog the other dudes to the moon and back and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. It would be a no go. It's purely principle.

Besides all that though there is data that shows if a woman has slept with more than 5 men she's got ome high percentage, I forget the exact number, to end the relationship at some point. That or cheat. She loses the ability pair bond with whatever msm she ends up with.

I feel that.. but all girls have one night stand with htn+
that's the culture, but its also the biology. its a human trait
all you can do is manuevre in a way so you don't get cucked

ideal if the girl has body count from previous ltrs
I think its better if the girl got pumped and dumped, cuz that implies she wanted ltr, instead of choosing to ons
some girls prefer ltr, but can't lock down guys. these girls get into ltrs but will usually leave instead of cheating. they;ll leave you for "better" if they find it
a few girls prefer ons, and just fuck bunch of guys. these girls more likely to cheat if you ltr them

either way if you're not very gl you're fucked

For me it's about the principal. I couldn't give two shits about whether another dude was better than me or not. In fact, I only really care about my own pleasure when having sex.

Of course it's about ltrs. I mean, some men are different but the only purpose for an ltr is to potentially get married. And I wouldn't want a wife who's had another man inside her. I could mog the other dudes to the moon and back and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. It would be a no go. It's purely principle.

Besides all that though there is data that shows if a woman has slept with more than 5 men she's got ome high percentage, I forget the exact number, to end the relationship at some point. That or cheat. She loses the ability pair bond with whatever msm she ends up with.
Yeah ive seen this statistic, idk its also kinda the way I was raised too. My mom was Stacylite back in her day (not to be weird) and she's wholesome asf and even though she got married at 30 she still was with only 3 guys that she dated long-term. My mom is a great wife and mother so it's kinda what I want for myself.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Yeah ive seen this statistic, idk its also kinda the way I was raised too. My mom was Stacylite back in her day (not to be weird) and she's wholesome asf and even though she got married at 30 she still was with only 3 guys that she dated long-term. My mom is a great wife and mother so it's kinda what I want for myself.
Times are changing though man. It's really hard to find a woman like that in the West. I'd say to find a woman like that here nowadays you'd have to eliminate 97% of the dating pool.

• +1
I feel that.. but all girls have one night stand with htn+
that's the culture, but its also the biology. its a human trait
all you can do is manuevre in a way so you don't get cucked

ideal if the girl has body count from previous ltrs
I think its better if the girl got pumped and dumped, cuz that implies she wanted ltr, instead of choosing to ons
some girls prefer ltr, but can't lock down guys. these girls get into ltrs but will usually leave instead of cheating. they;ll leave you for "better" if they find it
a few girls prefer ons, and just fuck bunch of guys. these girls more likely to cheat if you ltr them

either way if you're not very gl you're fucked
Yeah i actually agree with you now that I think about it. I've never had any experience of a girl cheating/flirting with other guys or anything like that, has to be because I mog or at worst looksmax all of my exs. All 3 of my long-term exs have said they've wanted to marry me and have my kids. If my next gf isn't saying that within 3-4 months that's a bad sign. This also is partially because I am a master manipulator lmao.

• JFL

that study was trash ngl
its been shared all around the manosphere but its retarded
its from "family studies institute" whatever tf thats supposed to be

I've seen zero indication that a woman loses an ability to pair bond, there's no plausible mechanism and even in that study they mentioned zero about pair bonding or oxytocin. low iq redpillers just found this random study and started interpreting results and making lore.

low n count > virginity
two separate things. virginity is absolute cope. because it doesn't give you any indicator of their personality besides that they're non-nt or were raised religious. It doesn't tell you if they would cheat or not. low n count does because they arent being restricted by any ideologies or handicapped by autism or anything. of their own free will they're choosing not to be a whore.

I can respect you sticking to a principle.. don't let yourself become a standardcel though.

Times are changing though man. It's really hard to find a woman like that in the West. I'd say to find a woman like that here nowadays you'd have to eliminate 97% of the dating pool.
yeah i know it's really tough. I recently had this ukrainian HTN waitress at a restaurant giving me iois so I left my number on the check and she texted me and we went on a date. She was lowkey annoying me cause she would text all the time and I'm out of state so I cant even see her now so I ghosted her, BUT you could tell she was super wholesome virgin so maybe the move is to go eastern europe.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Deleted member 51551
Yeah i actually agree with you now that I think about it. I've never had any experience of a girl cheating/flirting with other guys or anything like that, has to be because I mog or at worst looksmax all of my exs. All 3 of my long-term exs have said they've wanted to marry me and have my kids. If my next gf isn't saying that within 3-4 months that's a bad sign. This also is partially because I am a master manipulator lmao.
manipulation is a legit strategy but I wouldn't rely on it
you should be so gl foids manipulate themselves, gaslight themselves because they dont wanna lose u

• +1
that study was trash ngl
its been shared all around the manosphere but its retarded
its from "family studies institute" whatever tf thats supposed to be

I've seen zero indication that a woman loses an ability to pair bond, there's no plausible mechanism and even in that study they mentioned zero about pair bonding or oxytocin. low iq redpillers just found this random study and started interpreting results and making lore.

low n count > virginity
two separate things. virginity is absolute cope. because it doesn't give you any indicator of their personality besides that they're non-nt or were raised religious. It doesn't tell you if they would cheat or not. low n count does because they arent being restricted by any ideologies or handicapped by autism or anything. of their own free will they're choosing not to be a whore.

I can respect you sticking to a principle.. don't let yourself become a standardcel though.
I'll also say recently I was with this lowkey autistic girl, she would be stacy-lite if she wasn't retarded(insanely good features) :lul:. But she was a virgin and I took her virginity, the whole experience was kind of fucking weird. She was screaming cause it hurt idek lowkey id rather some idiot 17 year old do that shit for me when shes in high school.

• JFL
I'll also say recently I was with this lowkey autistic girl, she would be stacy-lite if she wasn't retarded(insanely good features) :lul:. But she was a virgin and I took her virginity, the whole experience was kind of fucking weird. She was screaming cause it hurt idek lowkey id some idiot 17 year old do that shit for me when shes in high school.
:lul: :lul: :lul: I'm dying