What do you think of this news?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Capture

Maharashtra: Woman named Urvi Vaishnav brutally murdered, dumped in a river by her live-in partner Riyaz Khan for asking him to marry her.According to police, the deceased woman and the accused were in a relationship. The accused is already married with three wives, and the woman was pressurising him to marry her. Due to this, accused Riyaz Khan strangled the woman and dumped her body in a secluded area.​

https://www.oneindia.com/india/muslim-gym-trainer-kills-live-in-partner-3502854.html

@emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, HeightPilledum, emeraldglass and 4 others
Mr. sophisticated @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and JackTheKnife
That guy is too chad for his own good

Over for him

Capture

Maharashtra: Woman named Urvi Vaishnav brutally murdered, dumped in a river by her live-in partner Riyaz Khan for asking him to marry her.According to police, the deceased woman and the accused were in a relationship. The accused is already married with three wives, and the woman was pressurising him to marry her. Due to this, accused Riyaz Khan strangled the woman and dumped her body in a secluded area.​

https://www.oneindia.com/india/muslim-gym-trainer-kills-live-in-partner-3502854.html

@emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL
I think he should be put to death.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing
You dirty indians should make a forum apart for only you, we dont care shit about the garbage you post

@Primalsplit GTFIH leave ur thoughts too.

why? Do you not think that there is something that doesn't make sense in this story?
One person kills the other. Killer should be killed. Eye for an eye.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Artemis
One person kills the other. Killer should be killed. Eye for an eye.
Thanks for your point - I am disengaging from my own personal perspectives for the sake of the thread. And I am just asking to have opinions.

would you say this is the real reason he killed her?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Thanks for your point - I am disengaging from my own personal perspectives for the sake of the thread. And I am just asking to have opinions.

would you say this is the real reason he killed her?
I didn’t bother looking 👀 at the details. I just look at the outcome. That’s more important. Unless he was acting in self-defense, it doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I didn’t bother looking 👀 at the details. I just look at the outcome. That’s more important. Unless he was acting in self-defense, it doesn’t matter.
Outcome are important. But I am always detail oriented I like to understand things. I guess we have a difference with that tho!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Outcome are important. But I am always detail oriented I like to understand things. I guess we have a difference with that tho!
In the case of murders I think the details are irrelevant (unless in case of self-defense or sometimes even revenge; but not a so-called love story revenge, that’s just cringe).

• +1
Capture

@emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL
What can I say except that this person is completely deranged and wicked? Instead of responding like a rational individual, he resort to an act of murder. He lacks basic common sense. Prison will teach him lessons he failed to learn in his life outside of it.

• +1
Capture

@emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL
Based Chadpreet not taking shit from these Roastjeetas

What can I say except that this person is completely deranged and wicked? Instead of responding like a rational individual, he resort to an act of murder. He lacks basic common sense. Prison will teach him lessons he failed to learn in his life outside of it.
Thanks. I agree.

This news was really unusual to me. What would you think about him lying about the reason of murder to dishonor her shamelessly (I killed her because she wanted to marry me) as a revenge for some perceived slight we know nothing about and was actually the reason for murdering her?

So, for me, this is some type of honour killing. His response is extremly narcissist and would go in line with feeling slighted to the point of murdering.

Of course, just an hypothesis. But, I doubt this gentleman says the truth.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Thanks. I agree.

This news was really unusual to me. What would you think about him lying about the reason of murder to dishonor her shamelessly (I killed her because she wanted to marry me) as a revenge for some perceived slight we know nothing about and was actually the reason for murdering her?

So, for me, this is some type of honour killing. His response is extremly narcissist and would go in line with feeling slighted to the point of murdering.

Of course, just an hypothesis. But, I doubt this gentleman says the truth.
While there is a possibility that he is not telling the truth, let's consider, for the sake of argument, that he is being honest. Even in that scenario, it would still be an incredibly foolish act to take someone's life simply because they asked for marriage. However, I do acknowledge the possibility that he may have already harbored intentions to harm her, and he opportunistically used her proposal as a way to mitigate the severity of the case. Regrettably, we may never obtain definitive answers to this matter.

• +1
While there is a possibility that he is not telling the truth, let's consider, for the sake of argument, that he is being honest. Even in that scenario, it would still be an incredibly foolish act to take someone's life simply because they asked for marriage. However, I do acknowledge the possibility that he may have already harbored intentions to harm her, and he opportunistically used her proposal as a way to mitigate the severity of the case. Regrettably, we may never obtain definitive answers to this matter.
We may never indeed! My brother. Let's watch our backs from the danger on this world!

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
We may never indeed! My brother. Let's watch our backs from the danger on this world!
You're absolutely right. We can never predict the kind of trouble we might encounter. It's better to be overly cautious than caught off guard.

• +1
Low T thread. She definitely tried to blackmail him or some shit like a stupid Chad-struck whore and got what she asked for.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Low T thread. She definitely tried to blackmail him or some shit like a stupid Chad-struck whore and got what she asked for.
Yeah obviously. Like, wtf are we even supposed to argue here?

She definitely tried to blackmail him or some shit like a stupid Chad-struck whore
Indeed another possibility. If he had any dirty laundry [he's being blackmailed with] he could just own it rather than kill someone else. But well,

My purpose for this thread was to just see if people would take the news as it came or would assume something else went on behind the scenes. No more than that. My own personal experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing