Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
In the store u work in
Ohhh about that yep but not this bad. It's extremely crowded and it's hard af to work. I'm almost done working now, worked 8 hours

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2769
Ohhh about that yep but not this bad. It's extremely crowded and it's hard af to work. I'm almost done working now, worked 8 hours
do you get payed more because of corona?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SuicideBomber and Deleted member 2769
Fellas look at these fkn sheeple. Barely any of them are PSL4 or above. Most of them fkn old af too.

Why are these almost subhuman level creatures so afraid to have no food and die (incase it gets to that point anyways), its not like they are in any way shape or form relevant to this fkn world. (like 90%+ of all other ppl really, yes even including me)

Id understand if they were above average looking etc., meaning that youd want to protect good DNA, but with these blow average ass looking normies, its too cringe to look at almost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fellas look at these fkn sheeple. Barely any of them are PSL4 or above. Most of them fkn old af too.

Why are these almost subhuman level creatures so afraid to have no food and die (incase it gets to that point anyways), its not like they are in any way shape or form relevant to this fkn world. (like 90%+ of all other ppl really, yes even including me)

Id understand if they were above average looking etc., meaning that youd want to protect good DNA, but with these blow average ass looking normies, its too cringe to look at almost.
There was a subhuman landwhale foid in class crying About corona and shiet. people like her should die because they are polluting the earth with bad genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
There was a subhuman landwhale foid in class crying About corona and shiet. people like her should die because they are polluting the earth with bad genes

Bruv, not just that- she eats food ammounts that would be enough for 3 average weight people and breathes ammount of oxygen that would be enough for 2 average ppl, because her body has to work constantly at 200% to carry that fkn weight around and digest tons upon tons of food.

If anything we need a virus that gets rid of all the obese ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769