What do you think people should focus on?

D

Deleted member 20189

Platinum
What do you think guys in college should focus on? Getting girls or looksmaxxing? Assuming they are at least Low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Lmao
Both. But first they need maxxing everything if they didn't already. They need to improve themselves in every aspect, become best version of themselves at everything they interested in

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and Deleted member 20370
Both. But first they need maxxing everything if they didn't already. They need to improve themselves in every aspect, become best version of themselves at everything
I’ve been thinking looksmaxxing while trying to get girls is probably the best route too but I also feel like women could be a distraction while looksmaxxing

I’ve been thinking looksmaxxing while trying to get girls is probably the best route too but I also feel like women could be a distraction while looksmaxxing
You should hold them with your charisma and strength at first and at the same time getting better looks. Start with both money (job) and soft maxings (hygiene, clothes, hair) and then if it's necessarily fillers, implants or surgeries but i wouldn't recommend to do that at least if you're not have clinically issues e.t.c

they should looksmax as much as they can (aka all the surgery) before they go to college, because you can't do it during

IMO it's worth to even delay college a year or two or more, if you can then enter significantly better looking with a good physique

in HS we are handed all the opportunities (well not all of us..) but we are too young, stupid and most importantly ugly, to make use of them

don't make the same mistake again - you can do college only up to a certain age before it become weird, and remember there is only doom after college

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What do you think guys in college should focus on? Getting girls or looksmaxxing? Assuming they are at least Low tier normie
Try to get this to LTR:

Looksmaxing, it helps you not just with women, but life in general.
LTN's can't dedicate time to get girls, what do you have, nothing... You aren't sufficiently attractive at LTN for 99.99% of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
If you're a young white guy and still a ltn, then it's truly over and all your attention should go to surgeries. Average white guy is 5 PSL.

self improvement and getting women, but getting women should only be a very small part of your life.

If I can’t make an android of Lima by 2050 I’m roping
LTRing these stacies is overrated. You would prolly be happy with a 6/10 girl with goa od personality.

If you're a young white guy and still a ltn, then it's truly over and all your attention should go to surgeries. Average white guy is 5 PSL.
I get rated mostly MTN and I’m still overweight, can u pm me to rate me?

LTRing these stacies is overrated. You would prolly be happy with a 6/10 girl with goa od personality.
Oh I would, but if technology still isn’t that good in 2050 then there’s gonna be a lot of other problems too lmao

Don't listen to him, he is a troll.

Get lean and softmax fully.

they should looksmax as much as they can (aka all the surgery) before they go to college, because you can't do it during

IMO it's worth to even delay college a year or two or more, if you can then enter significantly better looking with a good physique

in HS we are handed all the opportunities (well not all of us..) but we are too young, stupid and most importantly ugly, to make use of them

don't make the same mistake again - you can do college only up to a certain age before it become weird, and remember there is only doom after college
I was considering a gap year but decided against it and I think I’m gonna transfer to another college once I’m lean and maybe join a frat idk

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Also, the threshold to get women is nowhere near as high as people here claim.

Don't listen to him, he is a troll.

Get lean and softmax fully.
He is, but the one thing he’s right about is the average white in the dating market is 5 psl

Also, the threshold to get women is nowhere near as high as people here claim.
I know, I can get a women, I just can’t get the ones I really like

He is, but the one thing he’s right about is the average white in the dating market is 5 psl
Well, if you want only HTB+ women (not according to this forum), you are gonna need to be significantly above average but not necessarily chadlite or chad. For regular everyday women, you can be like 3 PSL and stand a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
I know, I can get a women, I just can’t get the ones I really like
You are not an incel then. Just a standardcel.

In that case, you are gonna have to everythingmax.

• +1
You are not an incel then. Just a standardcel.

In that case, you are gonna have to everythingmax.
I swear this blackpill shit is kinda stupid cause it’s like people tell you to go to school and get good grades and workout and eat healthy and softmax, everything just comes full circle

If you want to thrive in society you should acquire clout at all costs, if you dont care about society you should focus on homesteading and rejecting modernity. If you're in college you already lost, you're never gonna be a top tier male.

I swear this blackpill shit is kinda stupid cause it’s like people tell you to go to school and get good grades and workout and eat healthy and softmax, everything just comes full circle
Because it is. Much of the shit on this site is pure autism that does not 100% correspond with reality.

Many have no clue what women actually find attractive.

If you want to thrive in society you should acquire clout at all costs, if you dont care about society you should focus on homesteading and rejecting modernity.
Still trying to decide between the two cause I don’t know if it’s even possible to get women if you’re basically just a guy in the woods
If you're in college you already lost, you're never gonna be a top tier male.
Whys that?

Still trying to decide between the two cause I don’t know if it’s even possible to get women if you’re basically just a guy in the woods

Whys that?
I'm literally a guy in the woods and every girl I show my lifestyle to wants to have babies with me.

I think school is fucking gay. Even if you are in a money making program like comp sci or whatever, you're going to be a miserable cuck doing boring computer shit for the rest of your life.

Because it is. Much of the shit on this site is pure autism that does not 100% correspond with reality.

Many have no clue what women actually find attractive.
So true, I was reading this post by @MentalcelTyronelite about how he’s convinced u just need to be gymmaxxed and have a nice smile to do well on tinder but when he shows the guy who he’s talking about who got a bunch of matches on tinder, it’s some htn/chadlite guy jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I'm literally a guy in the woods and every girl I show my lifestyle to wants to have babies with me.
Well how do you look and what do the girls look like?
I think school is fucking gay. Even if you are in a money making program like comp sci or whatever, you're going to be a miserable cuck doing boring computer shit for the rest of your life.
Well I’m just trying to get a job that makes me easy money but where I don’t have to work that much so I can go do other stuff

if ur overweight then you're an utter loser

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Both. And focus on social circle maxxing. Become popular / local status max, that’s how normie tier guys end up with hot girls. Obviously it’s rare but you know it happens. Even if you struggle the experience will be valuable.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Both. And focus on social circle maxxing. Become popular / local status max, that’s how normie tier guys end up with hot girls. Obviously it’s rare but you know it happens. Even if you struggle the experience will be valuable.
Yah idk how I’m gonna social circle max at the college I’m going to since there aren’t any frats and most of the people here aren’t really the type to go to clubs and stuff

@rand anon instead of a gap year I was just thinking of transferring to a different college, idk if that’s better or worse

• +1
When I see a girl in yogapants my gaze focuses intensily exactly where I estimate her butthole to be. Sure, the ass muscles themselves are amazing, but I see them more as framing for the best part

• JFL
@rand anon instead of a gap year I was just thinking of transferring to a different college, idk if that’s better or worse
You can do that I suppose, like take prereqs at a community, while looksmaxxing, then transfer.

The problem with that is you miss out on all the freshman social events and activities that take place during ur first quarter/semester/yr. Even if ur looksmaxxed by the time u transfer, assuming u aren’t chad level, it will be hard to form a social circle at that point.

You can do that I suppose, like take prereqs at a community, while looksmaxxing, then transfer.

The problem with that is you miss out on all the freshman social events and activities that take place during ur first quarter/semester/yr. Even if ur looksmaxxed by the time u transfer, assuming u aren’t chad level, it will be hard to form a social circle at that point.
Yah I just don’t really know tbh

• +1
So true, I was reading this post by @MentalcelTyronelite about how he’s convinced u just need to be gymmaxxed and have a nice smile to do well on tinder but when he shows the guy who he’s talking about who got a bunch of matches on tinder, it’s some htn/chadlite guy jfl
It's more about improving your odds. If you aren't looksmaxxing and aren't NT (fun and likeable) as a NORMAL looking guy, you're pretty much fucked when it comes to dating.

Also, that thread you wre talking about, I was exaggerating. Clearly the dude is attractive. I was proving a point that alot of "failos" don't matter as much as people here make them (height, coloring, norwooding, age, etc).

• So Sad
Yah I just don’t really know tbh
I would just take the gap yr imo. You miss out on the freshman experience as a transfer

It's more about improving your odds. If you aren't looksmaxxing and aren't NT (fun and likeable) as a NORMAL looking guy, you're pretty much fucked when it comes to dating.
I’m about average when it comes to nt and social skills tbh, they’re more tiring to keep up though with normies
Also, that thread you wre talking about, I was exaggerating. Clearly the dude is attractive. I was proving a point that alot of "failos" don't matter as much as people here make them (height, coloring, norwooding, age, etc).
Okay fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I would just take the gap yr imo. You miss out on the freshman experience as a transfer
I suppose, I don’t really know what I’d do though besides looksmaxxing during it though is the thing

NTpill is too brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
it is seriously underrated. But luckily it's easier to improve on than looks (hardmaxxing) if you're a normie. Most normies run low inhib game and warm/cold approach a ton of women to get laid.. If you're always out with friends meeting new people, it's really not that hard to eventually get laid, esp if you're under 35.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and RoyaleWithCheese
Man if that’s the case I’d change plans and go to a college that’s social and has a party scene, and maybe one with significantly more women than men.

Man if that’s the case I’d change plans and go to a college that’s social and has a party scene, and maybe one with significantly more women than men.
Been considering it, just kinda a big deal since I gotta change my living arrangements too then

In so many ways, college is a waste of time and a scam that if you’re gonna do it anyway, you might as well get the most out of it. First obviously major in something useful so you can moneymax. But secondly you gotta develop socially. Make a group of friends and approach a ton of women. College is the easiest place to do that, if you make the right choice.

Been considering it, just kinda a big deal since I gotta change my living arrangements too then
So be it then. Change is difficult but you gotta do it to grow. I’m passionate about this because I went to a very conservative and overwhelmingly male school during the covid sui-lockdowns so I kinda missed out on a lot of the point of college. Looking back I’d be in a much better place if I had gone to a school that had a lot of women + a social scene.

it is seriously underrated. But luckily it's easier to improve on than looks (hardmaxxing) if you're a normie. Most normies run low inhib game and warm/cold approach a ton of women to get laid.. If you're always out with friends meeting new people, it's really not that hard to eventually get laid, esp if you're under 35.
My manletism makes me LTN:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

So be it then. Change is difficult but you gotta do it to grow. I’m passionate about this because I went to a very conservative and overwhelmingly male school during the covid sui-lockdowns so I kinda missed out on a lot of the point of college. Looking back I’d be in a much better place if I had gone to a school that had a lot of women + a social scene.
Yah, I wouldn’t have even discovered the blackpill if it wasn’t for Covid, my life has been shit since