What does Good Pussy Pheromones Smell like?

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
The Question I’ve contemplated all my life

I’ve had a few good whiffs from 1-5 feet, sometimes smells like absolute heaven, other times like dead rotting fish but never that up close, been a few years so I can’t really remember, but when Good, it was insanely intoxicating best smell in the universe and completely turned me on, can’t even describe

What does good clean pussy, Juice and sweat pheromones smell like? Even ass. Your experience?
Not talking the obvious disgusting yeast bacterial vaginosis rotting fish you can smell from a mile away.

i know all you slayers here know.

C40589B4 E66F 4490 A19F 4E8B3A48DA55
8A80A72E 9155 499E AA59 8987F4700DC5
E7552919 0477 4C26 AE6E 5D5876248E01
37FFEDB5 84FB 4C21 AD9F C163F5534D42
B5A7012E 606F 427B 88AC 7DA37AB052F4
0C38F4A8 C9DC 4CD3 B698 5DEC3CBB7858
CB7393E1 00DC 4F4B 8E28 1930FB66E646
1F4FDA00 997A 40FD B564 E93A408214BC
2595B994 BEAB 45D1 ACA5 7DC3A5AA762D
84F6C2C9 B7D3 4A0B 971A 8E894A0279F7
1929BDE7 2D9C 4116 BA55 2E2DD2DED138
B0170B32 5049 4990 989A 830F66BAC771

ABAA2B76 F0B8 464E 940A B8BC9D69C8F9

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
The last gif wtf I can't jerk off rn I have 2 more days it'll be 5 days I went without busting I would eat her pissy so hard then creamoie

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5875, audreyen and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, MiroslavBulldosex and Alt Number 3
I wish I could answer you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, PenileFacialSurgery and Blitz
I like the smell of girl on period or ovulation idk why it turns me on

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, BigBiceps and PenileFacialSurgery
Don't deny it they give off some horny pheromones when ovulation or period that makes me behave like a male dog when the females in heat
Nigga that’s the damn point of this thread

i know it makes me go insane

please describe

Attachments

• FFAFBC63-62DD-405A-94DC-02A0BFFC130E.gif
    FFAFBC63-62DD-405A-94DC-02A0BFFC130E.gif
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Swolepenisman
Nigga that’s the damn point of this thread

i know it makes me go insane

please describe
It's like a fart kinda smell but sorta good sorta bad but turns you on like a hot pheromone

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBiceps, Vermilioncore and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2607 and 3 others
id bonesmash my face for a week straight if it meant i could make that whore in the black shirt in the car my bitch for an hour and take pics of the aftermath

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
id bonesmash my face for a week straight if it meant i could make that whore in the black shirt in the car my bitch for an hour and take pics of the aftermath
Lana is pretty amazing Ngl

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3202 and PenileFacialSurgery

I took several whiffs of this girl's asshole last week (dont care if you believe or not) and came in her mouth. Cant really describe the smell. Sort of like vanilla but not quite the same. There is definitely something in the olfactory system that triggers a massive boner for sure when you are sexual with females and smelling them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Slayer

I took several whiffs of this girl's asshole last week (dont care if you believe or not) and came in her mouth. Cant really describe the smell. Sort of like vanilla but not quite the same. There is definitely something in the olfactory system that triggers a massive boner for sure when you are sexual with females and smelling them.

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: DrTony

Go more into detail nigga if you really did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and DrTony

ok gigachad

• Hmm...
Reactions: DrTony
Women are supposed to have good smelling vaginas. Due to women being pampered like queens in the modern day, most don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and alex569
Women are supposed to have good smelling vaginas. Due to women being pampered like queens in the modern day, most don’t care
It’s pretty dependent on diet, genetics, health, time of month, fertility etc

and yes most do care ngl

Feels like u just wanna fuck it

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
smells good bro. First time I fingered a girl I didn’t wash my fingers for a week and kept smelling them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Hades, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Please describe go into detail
Can’t explain bro it’s just the best smelling thing. It’s kinda stinky but a good stink. Kind of like when you fart but can’t help but keep smelling it

• +1
Reactions: Hades and PenileFacialSurgery
Can’t explain bro it’s just the best smelling thing. It’s kinda stinky but a good stink. Kind of like when you fart but can’t help but keep smelling it
This is brutal I need pussy so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
No smell

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and PenileFacialSurgery
Go more into detail nigga if you really did

What kind of details. We met off of Tinder. She is an international model (208k followers IG). First date directly at her place and she made me pizza and cookies. She then blew me and swallowed within 45 mins of meeting. I was smelling her the whole time and she smelled kinda like vanilla but not sure if she was smelling like that objectively or I was just horny. The science on pheromones is not settled but there must be something to it because smells (at least for me) plays a huge role in sexual arousal

What kind of details. We met off of Tinder. She is an international model (208k followers IG). First date directly at her place and she made me pizza and cookies. She then blew me and swallowed within 45 mins of meeting. I was smelling her the whole time and she smelled kinda like vanilla but not sure if she was smelling like that objectively or I was just horny. The science on pheromones is not settled but there must be something to it because smells (at least for me) plays a huge role in sexual arousal
I’m talking the pussy pheromones I can careless about the story

just vanilla?

Smelled like ammonia