What does it mean if men are aggressive towards you?

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
I have a buddy of mine who started to be aggressive towards me when did hang out and his gf was there too

My father also became aggressive and confrontational with me once I looksmaxed, constantly trying to show me it's his territory whenever I'm talking to mom

I just want to go on with my day but people out of nowhere who I didn't even bother call me asshole and arrogant when i didnt even open mouth

I'm not even doing anything and people automatically assume I'm bad arrogant persob

• JFL
Reactions: Over, UglyMan, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
you a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
they see u as a competitor and not some beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, middayshowers, Chadelite and 13 others
Download

so normies are nice to beta cucks?

i swear normies are the true psychopaths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, Bennett and Eduardo DOV
lol
its a cruel world
even ur dad rofl

do you have a more DOM face?

chad

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
Either your so ugly no one respects your subhuman soul or your so handsome your father thinks your gonna fuck your mother/his wife.

I'll bet on the former.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I never saw this,
usually beautiful people are treated well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is legit you’re threatening boyo

became aggressive and confrontational with me
To a small extend, I also noticed that when i started improving my looks. Men became a bit more confrontational.
It's unconcious for most dudes I think.
They see me as competition for the ladies, more now I guess.While they would leave me alone more, if I looked bad/worse.

On a primal level.
men are in competition with each other, also.

There is 2 options, put a bit extreme:
1. be a non threatening soy boy, and the feel they can make you fear them and they can get with a lady and you'll stand back in fear.
2. be seen as potentially dangerous also, and they feel they better not take the risk of messing with you due to fear on their part.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and autistic_tendencies
I have a buddy of mine who started to be aggressive towards me when did hang out and his gf was there too

My father also became aggressive and confrontational with me once I looksmaxed, constantly trying to show me it's his territory whenever I'm talking to mom

I just want to go on with my day but people out of nowhere who I didn't even bother call me asshole and arrogant when i didnt even open mouth

I'm not even doing anything and people automatically assume I'm bad arrogant persob
if you are good looking it means they see you as a competitor.
If you are ugly then it means they are disgusted by you

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Could also just be since you are working out and shit your t boosts up so your naturally more aggressive you see the truth as it is you hadn't seen before at low t

You are in a garbage tier mental state. You are definitely the most mentally ill user to have ever entered this forum, please seek help.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
I think it's definitely a competition/insecurity thing. I take it as a compliment when guys feel the need to tear me down with passive aggressive comments and the like in front of women. You don't even have to respond just look at the woman like "lmao this guy is a joke" quickly. Actually 'asserting your dominance' is completely unnecessary if you are better-looking, and pointless if you're not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I always had a theory about this other males will be agressive to you when become good looking because you become a threat
I think it's definitely a competition/insecurity thing. I take it as a compliment when guys feel the need to tear me down with passive aggressive comments and the like in front of women. You don't even have to respond just look at the woman like "lmao this guy is a joke" quickly. Actually 'asserting your dominance' is completely unnecessary if you are better-looking, and pointless if you're not.
Yap happened to me many times and i take it as a compliment

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Since my weight and bloat loss guys became more extreme in behavior: either incredibly friendly or very confrontational, trying to one up me or start shit

I'm like a 4psl but guys are always aggressive to me. If I'm just average looking not ugly to the point where guys will be agressive to me and not attractive to the point where guys will be agressive to me then why are guys agressive to me?

Men only bully/challenge other men when they're a threat. There's no social capital to be gained from beating up the wimpy kid. But someone who has at least some value, but is still "takable" is a worthy target. You're a threat. Congratulations. You have a seat at the table.

Your dad thinks you have an Oedipus complex :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 2810 and KrissKross
I'm like a 4psl but guys are always aggressive to me. If I'm just average looking not ugly to the point where guys will be agressive to me and not attractive to the point where guys will be agressive to me then why are guys agressive to me?

Could be many things. some guys are just dickheads who want to shit on anyone better than them to make them look worse, and anyone worse than them to make themselves look better. but i think some guys also just have certain triggers. eg. they hate any guy taller than them, or any guy they think is from a wealthier upbringing. likewise they may like to shit on anyone they think is 'worse' than them in a single aspect. so your overall psl rating doesn't matter as much as individual traits.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765

the way you write this smells like you want some validation
but if you are serious about this: you are just overthinking everything and you think that you look way better now but thats probably placebo. i mean do you seriously think your father sees you as a competitor? or is incest normal in your family...

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Kinda makes you realize how alone you are once you start reaching the top. Men see you as a threat, don’t want to be your friend, etc. Sure, you can probably find someone who isn’t insecure but there’s not many.

Bullshit. When you're handsome and masculine looking, men start brownnosing you and talking highly of you when in conversation with other people.

The biggest Chads growing up had these weird fanbases of dudes who simply looked up to them and could not stop praising them. A few butthurt pseudo-Chads might be secretly jealous/resentful, but betas have no issue simply sucking up to Chad's superiority.

When I was on steroids, I immediately noticed more respect from dudes. Especially guys from more "rough" social layers(that I'd usually avoid) would suddenly start engaging me in conversation at clubs and such and start hyping me up and starting a party.

Same reaction from chicks, pretty much. Masculinity and/or good looks immediately gains respect and adoration. Everyone wants to be your friend and associated with you.

I feel the same thing to an extent when I see top tier dudes, "damn I wonder what his life is like, would love to be buddies with such a genetically superior being".

Bullshit. When you're handsome and masculine looking, men start brownnosing you and talking highly of you when in conversation with other people.

The biggest Chads growing up had these weird fanbases of dudes who simply looked up to them and could not stop praising them. A few butthurt pseudo-Chads might be secretly jealous/resentful, but betas have no issue simply sucking up to Chad's superiority.

When I was on steroids, I immediately noticed more respect from dudes. Especially guys from more "rough" social layers(that I'd usually avoid) would suddenly start engaging me in conversation at clubs and such and start hyping me up and starting a party.

Same reaction from chicks, pretty much. Masculinity and/or good looks immediately gains respect and adoration. Everyone wants to be your friend and associated with you.

I feel the same thing to an extent when I see top tier dudes, "damn I wonder what his life is like, would love to be buddies with such a genetically superior being".

It depends on what level you're at. If you're competition, they want to beat you down. If you're not even in the same league, then in a sense you're not even competition anymore. So if you're at the same looks level or a little higher than a guy he will want to tear you down. But if you are much higher then he will suck up to you because he wants to associate with you to increase his status.

Thats what he wanted to hear bro, this whole thread is a humble brag. Op claims to look 6.5 PSL without ever posting rate me thread

• +1

lmfao jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
It means that they don't like you and that you're not perceived as an alpha male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
It means that you're so ugly even men are repulsed by you and/or you're skinny af. I have the same "problem". Random men are sometimes aggressive towards me too.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Kinda makes you realize how alone you are once you start reaching the top. Men see you as a threat, don’t want to be your friend, etc. Sure, you can probably find someone who isn’t insecure but there’s not many.
Biggest cope ever. Many Chads have tons of friends and are treated much better than subhumans by the majority of both genders.

the way you write this smells like you want some validation
but if you are serious about this: you are just overthinking everything and you think that you look way better now but thats probably placebo. i mean do you seriously think your father sees you as a competitor? or is incest normal in your family...
It means that they don't like you and that you're not perceived as an alpha male.
I think this is very likely