What does it mean if no one wants to travel and look after you post surgery

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Damn legit got no one wanting to come with me to Italy, even offered to pay for everything a whole house in italy, flights, food ect.

Had I been a girl I would of had a whole group of people looking out for me.

Going to have to rot in a house by myself for a month with my skull fractured in pieces whilst working full time (remotely from my laptop ). Can't speak the language or call for help.

Nightmare difficulty is brutal

:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, AsGoodAsItGets, Danish_Retard and 3 others
brutal
you're gonna stay in Rome, right?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Lets just fly to italy and take care of this ugly indian guy for money!!

Men looksmaxxing is weird and creepy to girls

sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Is trimax the same thing as super bimax?

• +1
Going to have to rot in a house by myself for a month with my skull fractured in pieces whilst working full time (remotely from my laptop ). Can't speak the language or call for help.
well, everyone has to go through this the same way. Even people who go through it in their home country, do you think someone takes care of them? The easiest way is for people who are young here and still live with their parents.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gaia262
well, everyone has to go through this the same way. Even people who go through it in their home country, do you think someone takes care of them? The easiest way is for people who are young here and still live with their parents.
Fair point

@kota did it on his own

What about ur relatives and close friends? Have u tried asking them?

why cant you do it alone?

• +1
why cant you do it alone?

it's just me being a faggot.

I prefer to do it alone tbh, least you know you did everything on your own back.

As an adult you can't really expect people to care about you to that degree especially for cosmetic surgery. No matter how brutal it is.I just need a blackpilled reality check.

It's also one of those things you do in secrecy.

It's just one of those things you carry alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AsGoodAsItGets, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
it's just me being a faggot.

I prefer to do it alone tbh, least you know you did everything on your own back.

As an adult you can't really expect people to care about you to that degree especially for cosmetic surgery. No matter how brutal it is.I just need a blackpilled reality check.

It's also one of those things you do in secrecy.

It's just one of those things you carry alone.
indeed ur in this alone boyo will only feel more satisfying after

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Damn legit got no one wanting to come with me to Italy, even offered to pay for everything a whole house in italy, flights, food ect.

Had I been a girl I would of had a whole group of people looking out for me.

Nightmare difficulty is brutal

:feelsbadman:
they will come. get "fixed" and ascend. everyones only there for a good time anyways

• +1
If you aren’t happy doing it alone, than you are in bad company.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and Gaia262