What Does It mean if you have a bloated front but a good side profile?

Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Bronze
What does it mean if you have good forward growth, maxilla, and mandible yet a very bloated front profile and somewhat bloated 3/4 profile? I'm currently leanmaxxing and i'd like to know what the cause of this type of thing is.

that means you're in the same boat as me

welcome to inceldom

population ∞

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 12218 and bl0odyme5s
It means either one of two things. you either have subpar bone structure, or you have bad fat distribution. Nonetheless leaning out will definitely improve your situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Trevor Philips
salt / whatever food that causes bloating maybe

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips
It means either one of two things. you either have subpar bone structure, or you have bad fat distribution. Nonetheless leaning out will definitely improve your situation.
I understand but wouldn't having a subpar bone structure mean you likely wouldn't have a good mandible, maxilla, etc?

I understand but wouldn't having a subpar bone structure mean you likely wouldn't have a good mandible, maxilla, etc?
No you can have a good mandible and maxilla with bad zygos, chin, jaw width

• +1
it means you are a skinny-fat joke machine

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Trevor Philips
it means you are a skinny-fat joke machine
I am pretty skinnyfat but that's going away with the leanmaxxing and gymaxxing... Any tips on how to fully remove it?

What does it mean if you have good forward growth, maxilla, and mandible yet a very bloated front profile and somewhat bloated 3/4 profile? I'm currently leanmaxxing and i'd like to know what the cause of this type of thing is.
ur a fatass thats it. I used to have that problem too. But you have something good going for u it is that u have a high hyoid bone. So u are lucky a bit in that regard. The people who look fatter from side profile (due to low hyoid) are the ones who are fucked

ur a fatass thats it. I used to have that problem too. But you have something good going for u it is that u have a high hyoid bone. So u are lucky a bit in that regard. The people who look fatter from side profile (due to low hyoid) are the ones who are fucked
What if you're skinny fat? Before gym maxxing I had low bodyfat arms, no abs, fat upper body

• +1
do u have abs my nigga
Not yet... I've been doing more crunches, situps, and a variety of different exercises recently to get them, but I'm still above 15% bf. However, I've still heard shit like people can still have abs at even 19% bf.

Not yet... I've been doing more crunches, situps, and a variety of different exercises recently to get them, but I'm still above 15% bf. However, I've still heard shit like people can still have abs at even 19% bf.
Sit-ups won’t do shit for abs do burpees and also do upper body stuff as you don’t want to look like a stick

• +1
I am pretty skinnyfat but that's going away with the leanmaxxing and gymaxxing... Any tips on how to fully remove it?
Just get to below 12% bodyfat

• +1
Sit-ups won’t do shit for abs do burpees and also do upper body stuff as you don’t want to look like a stick
I'm not stick tier, it's a really complicated case of having a high bodyfat percentage (like twenty percent, and average or subpar muscle defintion or just not enough fat to be considered obese. My stomach isn't too fat but i don't have any noticeable abs there. It depends on what I'm wearing whether or not people will view me as a stick or not. If i'm wearing a standard t-shirt, people will often say I look "skinny". If I wear a tight shirt, some more of the fat seeps through. It's very annoying tbh.