What does it mean when hot foid directly stares into your soul multiple times in gym

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
She probably thinks I’m subhuman scumbag and not jacked enough tbh. She has been my gym crush for a while and I legit forgot about her until today. Maybe when I get to 10% bf and take ped’s she will look at my cock and smile instead of just stare at me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and WishIwasChico
She probably thinks I’m subhuman scumbag and not jacked enough tbh. She has been my gym crush for a while and I legit forgot about her until today. Maybe when I get to 10% bf and take ped’s she will look at my cock and smile instead of just stare at me
Mogger again

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
@WishIwasChico thoughrs bhai what mean

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bro just get on tinder at this point and make us all rope. You will have stacies

• JFL
Mogger again
She is legit cute 5’4 blonde brown eye Stacy lite, legit my favourite. I need to get to the point where it’s huge smile but maybe she’s too scared? Idk

• Woah
She is legit cute 5’4 blonde brown eye Stacy lite, legit my favourite. I need to get to the point where it’s huge smile but maybe she’s too scared? Idk
Fuck bro, mirin hard but doesn’t surprise me you are good looking Bhai

• Woah
  • +1
I’ll keep going to gym same time every day and see if ioi accelerates
Yes Bhai and catching her means she is probably looking a lot. Foids stare discreetly you’ll usually not notice. She must like you a lot to stare overtly tbh

• +1
Fuck bro, mirin hard but doesn’t surprise me you are good looking Bhai
It sucks when I’m not tallest and best looking guy at the gym tho, maybe I should start wearing 1 inch lifts with my vans

• JFL
  • +1
It sucks when I’m not tallest and best looking guy at the gym tho, maybe I should start wearing 1 inch lifts with my vans
How do u know you are not the best looking? If I saw you in my gym I would think you are a mogger and I’d want to rope at my subhumanity

• JFL
It means that you live in Mumbai and this did not happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and incelmogger
Yes Bhai and catching her means she is probably looking a lot. Foids stare discreetly you’ll usually not notice. She must like you a lot to stare overtly tbh
I caught her staring when i wasn’t looking jfl the other times she just walked past and looked directly into my eyes, usually that doesn’t happen when foids walk past after an exercise

• Woah
I caught her staring when i wasn’t looking jfl the other times she just walked past and looked directly into my eyes, usually that doesn’t happen when foids walk past after an exercise
Jesus, what a mogger

• Hmm...
How do u know you are not the best looking? If I saw you in my gym I would think you are a mogger and I’d want to rope at my subhumanity
Australia is higher psl than UK, especially my area which is middle-upper middle class and super white where everyone goes priv schools. Average height is like 5’11 too

• Hmm...