What does it mean when my ex blocks me and then ublocks me

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Its like 2 weeks ago since we broke up after an argument. I havent said a single word to her. I also have her stuff should i throw it away? Also i have to mention that i caused 55% of the drama and then she was like im done and then i was like me too.

I aint gonna message her first NEVER. Can i expect a text from her what do you think? She said she wants to give it some time but she probably hoeing around fucking hoebag. She also unblocked me on day 10 or so

it means that she blocked you then unblocked you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 2607, SikKunt and 3 others
Why do you post this in the Looksmaxxing section??

I should be a mod tbh ngl

She still misses you

Why are you still thinking about her? Does she add any value to your life? It doesn't matter what she "meant", if anything, by unblocking you. Just do you own thing man.

Edit: Yeah, this shouldn't be in this section.

enjoy your warning

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
Why are you still thinking about her? Does she add any value to your life? It doesn't matter what she "meant" if anything by unblocking you. Just do you own thing man.
Yeah but the problem is i cant as much as i like try to forget her. She did have any value tbh cuz i liked her but she shouldnt have. I also dont have any copes

It means she blocked you because you were fucking annoying. And then unblocked you just in case she needs betabux