What does low inhibition mean?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Im NEW to this blackpill forum idk

High inhibition: high neuroticism, social anxiety, self-doubt.

Low inhibition: low neuroticism, sociability, confidence.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, klip11, Deleted member 22253 and 1 other person
High inhibition: high neuroticism, social anxiety, self-doubt.

Low inhibition: low neuroticism, sociability, confidence.
Thank u greycel

Low inhibition: Psychopath.

High inhibition: Good shy guy.

Thank u greycel
You were the first person to call me a greycel ever since I joined. What I liked about this forum is that people don't seem to care about one's status so much as they care about one's posts, which is funny because I am an involuntary celibate who has been ostracized several times by my brethren on .is, while the good-looking guys right here on .org are more easygoing and good-natured (not your case, of course).

By the way, if your intent by calling me a greycel was to make me sound ignorant, you're wrong because I'm aware that you know what high inhibition means (you've been here for a year and there are eleven thousand posts to your name after all), but I felt like commenting anyway to increase my postcount and stop being a greycel you make fun of.

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_, angelo, Iblamejordan and 2 others
You were the first person to call me a greycel ever since I joined. What I liked about this forum is that people don't seem to care about one's status so much as they care about one's posts, which is funny because I am an involuntary celibate who has been ostracized several times by my brethren on .is, while the good-looking guys right here on .org are more easygoing and good-natured (not your case, of course).

By the way, if your intent by calling me a greycel was to make me sound ignorant, you're wrong because I'm aware that you know what high inhibition means (you've been here for a year and there are eleven thousand posts to your name after all), but I felt like commenting anyway to increase my postcount and stop being a greycel you make fun of.
People care about your appearance here much like the real world. The popular users are all mostly good looking. This is why, you may have noticed, lasarcko gets ignored and no one gives af about his posts (he is very ugly)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 21182

Exactly the posts all that matter tbh, greycel thing was like a self insulting joke since I have 11k posts and u know more than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
People care about your appearance here much like the real world. The popular users are all mostly good looking. This is why, you may have noticed, lasarcko gets ignored and no one gives af about his posts (he is very ugly)
The main reason I’m looksmaxing is to be a popular user here

low inhib isnt muh confident sociable man
low inhib is a crazy man psychopat BRO just like me im a bull and im a lion