What does one do when it is really over?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Serious question

Suppose it is really over for me and I'm just delusional and coping.. What should I do? And what should we all do.. this thread applies for anyone.

I don't want to die and i don't want to kill people...

What can be done?

Kill sex drive/urges? Any supplements available?
Hobbies...

I've never had anything i'm truly passionate about like some people. Unlucky in this regard I guess.
It would be good to try some adventurous activities and maybe take to one of them

Surfing.. Mountain climbing etc..

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
moneymaxxing sounds like a legit cope tbh and the best out there imo

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2205
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/16/16456.jpg?1550145807

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2205
Video games and beer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
YOU have a BIG COCK and have fucked 100+ women what do you MEAN that "if its over"?

LDAR, smoke a joint, and go to work you miserable wage cuck

visit gandy or go er

how do you know bro
he is bald bro its confirmed multiple times that bald men have horse cocks thats why they are so attractive to women

I am currently LDARing and planning to suicide next year.
it will be really sad and sorry for my parents but i deserve this because i got this face.

it will be really sad and sorry for my parents but i deserve this because i got this face.
how old are your parents? atleast wait till theyre dead

he is bald bro its confirmed multiple times that bald men have horse cocks thats why they are so attractive to women
My dad must have the biggest dick in the Mountain time zone then. I can't understand why my mom would love a 5'7 bald man with a jewish nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
My dad must have the biggest dick in the Mountain time zone then. I can't understand why my mom would love a 5'7 bald man with a jewish nose
true love.

which often causes incel son.

betabuxx a hoe

How will you do it

Strangely enough they still love each other. My mom should have been more hypergamous ngl
Guess things like this won't happen in the next generation. ALL foids are hypergamous now.

How will you do it
im gonna work like a month or two to fly US or some what country in order to get pistol.
i think using pistol will be the best in terms of pain. my brain will be broken even before i feel something.

Serious question

Suppose it is really over for me and I'm just delusional and coping.. What should I do? And what should we all do.. this thread applies for anyone.

I don't want to die and i don't want to kill people...

What can be done?

Kill sex drive/urges? Any supplements available?
Hobbies...

I've never had anything i'm truly passionate about like some people. Unlucky in this regard I guess.
It would be good to try some adventurous activities and maybe take to one of them

Surfing.. Mountain climbing etc..
Tbh not sure I need to find some cope as well

im gonna work like a month or two to fly US or some what country in order to get pistol.
i think using pistol will be the best in terms of pain. my brain will be broken even before i feel something.
Shotgun is actually the best way to ensure that you die

Why does everything on this forum always devolve into roping and shotguns ??

:feelsbadman:

Suicidemaxxing

D2B1D9CA 5931 4BB1 BB8D 643EB96AF1C7

:p

L D A R
D
A
R

Join a British alt right movement. Nationalism is a great cope. Ded srs

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
Rope or wait for death