What does pussy feel like

She pays half on first date (shows u long term she won’t be gold digger)
She doesn’t have a princess complexity
She cooks, cleans, etc
She is affectionate

Think of a dog’s loyalty, unironically u want a gf with golden retriever energy:lul::lul::lul:
If im trying to find a dog why don’t I just buy a dog instead it’s a lot easier that way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Would she break up with you
Nah lol

She’ll take the piss out of me tho, probs say something like “is that your man crush”

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No, she’ll find it weird bro:lul:
That's kinda the point innit:feelsgiga:

what about this? tell her it's a dude after she rates him.
1AFF69C4 BFE0 4B89 81BC 01DB7DDE834C

If im trying to find a dog why don’t I just buy a dog instead it’s a lot easier that way
Cause a dog is not hot bro, u dont wanna fuck a dog:lul: also dog cant cook clean and support your goals

• Hmm...
Nah lol

She’ll take the piss out of me tho, probs say something like “is that your man crush”
Will you admit to your psl use, and that you browsed incel forums for years

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 9801
I haven’t fucked my daughter or sister though
just take any information given to you and treat it liike a meme joke thats impossilne theory

u will never have game, im telling u key pointers right now and ur making it into a joke. this is legit how u should behave towards women. if ur playing a game of pool u need to mess her like u would ur lil sis, but obv can make it more sexual and mature. if ur jester maxing it has to be in a way that messes with her physically or mentally

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
Cause a dog is not hot bro, u dont wanna fuck a dog:lul: also dog cant cook clean and support your goals
Women are only a hindrance on my goals they take my money my time and only give me sex, dogs can give me = to sex

• JFL
Will you admit to your psl use, and that you browsed incel forums for years
Never, I’m not crazy jfl. It’s just my guilty pleasure

• +1
just take any information given to you and treat it liike a meme joke thats impossilne theory

u will never have game, im telling u key pointers right now and ur making it into a joke. this is legit how u should behave towards women. if ur playing a game of pool u need to mess her like u would ur lil sis, but obv can make it more sexual and mature. if ur jester maxing it has to be in a way that messes with her physically or mentally
Okay should I fuck my sister then for practice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
That's kinda the point innit:feelsgiga:

what about this? tell her it's a dude after she rates him.
View attachment 1820239
Bro I mever ask my gf to rate people:lul:

She’s a normie, an NPC! I act nt around here. I’m different with the boyos here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
Never, I’m not crazy jfl. It’s just my guilty pleasure
I wonder what she would say it probably would t be that bad( as long as you didn’t let her browse the forum) if she did then it’s truly ova

Women are only a hindrance on my goals they take my money my time and only give me sex, dogs can give me = to sex
Find a good woman then, one to make your life better and easier. They exist

• Hmm...
Bro I mever ask my gf to rate people:lul:

She’s a normie, an NPC! I act nt around here. I’m different with the boyos here
bruh. Boring.

show her this at least
00F3A36E 72EC 494F 95F8 F2FBDA5978BD

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 9801
I wonder what she would say it probably would t be that bad( as long as you didn’t let her browse the forum) if she did then it’s truly ova
Yeh she wouldn’t care. I’d play it off as a looks improvement thing…if she browsed and saw the shit guys post here then yeh…:lul::lul: would be bad

• Woah
  • +1
Find a good woman then, one to make your life better and easier. They exist
Idk, I’m artificial I only care about her looks first then other stuff second

• +1
Okay should I fuck my sister then for practice
no. example - shes about to shoot in pool, u need to "accidentally" bump her off balance and then she when she starts to fumble grab her say "ah, my bad that was a complete accident" and she will laugh and gigle and say omg why did you do that u jerk etc

when she speaks u need to let her talk. its a simple as that. why ask for advice if ur gonna reply with ur lame jokes everytime :lul:

• Hmm...
Yeh she wouldn’t care. I’d play it off as a looks improvement thing…if she browsed and saw the shit guys post here then yeh…:lul::lul: would be bad
That would be unfortunate to be quite frank, I’d be perma grounded if my parents saw what I’ve said here

• +1
no. example - shes about to shoot in pool, u need to "accidentally" bump her off balance and then she when she starts to fumble grab her say "ah, my bad that was a complete accident" and she will laugh and gigle and say omg why did you do that u jerk etc

when she speaks u need to let her talk. its a simple as that. why ask for advice if ur gonna reply with ur lame jokes everytime :lul:
Fuark she’s shooting up a pool wtf dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Erik-Jón
Don’t u mean superficial?
Ye superficial is the word, I’ll never reach my standards though and I rather be a perma virgin then fuck a fat Becky

• +1
That would be unfortunate to be quite frank, I’d be perma grounded if my parents saw what I’ve said here
My mom knows I browse this. I told her:lul::lul::lul: i explained psl, inceldom,looks theory, everything to her…
She said wtf, son why hang with the crazies? you must be also crazy:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
not surprised this thread got 4 pages already :lul:

• JFL
it does? So it's like asshole but no shit on your dick
Satire. Pussy is nothing remotely close to an asshole. I've been with my fair share of anal whores, and let me tell you, the pussy ALWAYS mog. An asshole has no character - not much suction. Thus the infamous pussy hug. An asshole is like a tunnel—tractor-trailer clearance. And the women I was with, heavily congested underpasses.

Pussy's more like a Chinese finger lock puzzle. In my case, of course. They all feel like Chinese finger lock puzzles.

Chinese finger lock puzzle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Deleted member 17791
Fuark she’s shooting up a pool wtf dude
i know youre an unathletic nerd but youve never even heard of pool? not sure if its even considered a sport.

• Hmm...
i know youre an unathletic nerd but youve never even heard of pool? not sure if its even considered a sport.
Pools are where people race in the water right

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
My mom knows I browse this. I told her:lul::lul::lul: i explained psl, inceldom,looks theory, everything to her…
She said wtf, son why hang with the crazies? you must be also crazy:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your dick must be huge:dafuckfeels:

What crazy shit did you tell her

• +1
Satire. Pussy is nothing remotely close to an asshole. I've been with my fair share of anal whores, and let me tell you, the pussy ALWAYS mog. An asshole has no character - not much suction. Thus the infamous pussy hug. An asshole is like a tunnel—tractor-trailer clearance. And the women I was with, heavily congested underpasses.

Pussy's more like a Chinese finger lock puzzle. In my case, of course. They all feel like Chinese finger lock puzzles.

View attachment 1820251
Is that why men can't pull out?:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can’f bro sorry:lul: ravi tho lol…I’d love to make ravi an inside joke with my gf but I cant

I did it with my beat friend instead:lul::lul: thought him the psl best moments
Show her a pic of Aragon and Jamie Lannister and ask her who is more attractive

Your dick must be huge:dafuckfeels:

What crazy shit did you tell her
Everything man, she even knows about ER and manifestos, ravi schzio moments, pct looks theory shit

She was like

Season 2 Wtf GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• JFL
feels good even with a condom on

without a condom pussy is insane. nothing really comes close.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Show her a pic of Aragon and Jamie Lannister and ask her who is more attractive
Aragon, only cause she like LOTR more than GoT

• Woah
  • +1
Everything man, she even knows about ER and manifestos, ravi schzio moments, pct looks theory shit

She was like

Season 2 Wtf GIF by NBC World Of Dance
You can’t just give a women all the precious knowledge of psl and not expect her brain to explode

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 17791
Do it with opry and barrett
I did before subtly. She said they both look weird:lul::lul: also said ian somerhalder is too angular jfl…

• JFL
  • +1
I did before subtly. She said they both look weird:lul::lul: also said ian somerhalder is too angular jfl…
ask her about hernan drago
0DAE5952 F83C 4BE5 B3B0 319F85BA0B62

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
You can’t just give a women all the precious knowledge of psl and not expect her brain to explode
my mom said this shit is satanic:lul::lul:

• JFL
I did before subtly. She said they both look weird:lul::lul: also said ian somerhalder is too angular :dafuckfeels:
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Do Henry cavil(say superman) vs chris Hemsworth(thor)