What does pussy feel like

my mom said this shit is satanic:lul::lul:
Your mom said psl is satanic?

your mom on facebook: the goyim know, shut it down!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Do Henry cavil(say superman) vs chris Hemsworth(thor)
She is fan of hemaworth when we saw latest thor movie she was impressed by his phsyoque

So ik the answer

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
“Why is he sucking his cheeks??”
Also
“Why u showing me all this random pics”

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Hmm, I wanna know her opinions. Ask her if low T pretty boys are good.
FA563307 5E02 49A7 8A77 16B3B04474E2

Your mom said psl is satanic?

your mom on facebook: the goyim know, shut it down!
Yeh bro, my mom is conspiracy schizo:lul::lul::lul: shit’s funny to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
One of my mom's friends talks about satanist elites.

• JFL
What happens if your mom tells my mom:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:Now I can’t sleep anymor

• JFL
  • Hmm...
How’s that work are women horny to, like if you want to make out and shit how do you know they want to
i can already tell its over for u

ur too high iq + autistic to get girls

u need to start now srs or u will be fucked for life, ur only 16 so u have time before high school ends. if u r a high iq autist and dont have sex before u graduate, its over for ur mental development for the rest of ur life. srs. looksmax and get some bitches u dont look bad and ur tall u need to do this ASAP !!!!! pls trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 17735 and Erik-Jón
  • +1

u need to start now srs or u will be fucked for life, ur only 16 so u have time before high school ends. if u r a high iq autist and dont have sex before u graduate, its over for ur mental development for the rest of ur life. srs. looksmax and get some bitches u dont look bad and ur tall u need to do this ASAP !!!!! pls trust me
he's 106 IQ

I’ll never have women it’s fine

it’s fine
i used to think this too jfl

i feel bad for u son, i can alr tell what kind of person u r and how things r gonna turn out for u, i seen it 100x (if ur not trolling)

good luck broski

• +1
i used to think this too jfl

i feel bad for u son, i can alr tell what kind of person u r and how things r gonna turn out for u, i seen it 100x (if ur not trolling)

good luck broski
What kind of person is that

What kind of person is that
well idk ur whole personality but i seen the high iq borderine aspie apathetic towards women trait many times, i seen it even in my 6'2 legit chad friend and he has fried neurotransmitters now with depression etc, right now u have an immature brain and u legit dont care about girls, i believe u legit feel that way and ur not coping, but when ur brain develops more the instinct to reproduce will inevitably manifest and u will want a gf. i seen this in my asian nerd friends too, but its just over for them anyways cuz theyre all short and mtn, but ur a tall scandinavian wide frame slayer with decent face so u actually have hope. just at least have a good amount of friends who are girls, u dont have to fuck them, but just make sure ur brain develops properly u need to interact with girls often and at least flirt sometimes. go hang out with them or go to a movie or something. u will feel cringe and uncomfortable but the longer u wait the more impossible it will become and u will have a legit phobia of social interactions with girls. in my whole life this is my 1 pce of advice to all young males in high school, u have to interact with girls or ur brain will be fucked in every way. u cannot pull off the muh high iq studycel or mgtow shit, it doesnt depend on iq at all, all men need girls, even the "high iq" incel scientists or philosophers u heard about who didnt have gfs their whole life and were "dedicated to their craft" like nietzsche or tesla or schopenhauer or whatever either 1. were lying for rep and did indeed have girls or 2. said in the end it wasnt worth it to not have girls

just have at least average neurotransmitters nigga, just talk to girls, hang out with them, if ur too autistic to have sex with them its whatever but ideally u still should, but dont be a legit goblin troglodyte, it will rot ur brain

girls are EVERYTHING.

• +1
well idk ur whole personality but i seen the high iq borderine aspie apathetic towards women trait many times, i seen it even in my 6'2 legit chad friend and he has fried neurotransmitters now with depression etc, right now u have an immature brain and u legit dont care about girls, i believe u legit feel that way and ur not coping, but when ur brain develops more the instinct to reproduce will inevitably manifest and u will want a gf. i seen this in my asian nerd friends too, but its just over for them anyways cuz theyre all short and mtn, but ur a tall scandinavian wide frame slayer with decent face so u actually have hope. just at least have a good amount of friends who are girls, u dont have to fuck them, but just make sure ur brain develops properly u need to interact with girls often and at least flirt sometimes. go hang out with them or go to a movie or something. u will feel cringe and uncomfortable but the longer u wait the more impossible it will become and u will have a legit phobia of social interactions with girls. in my whole life this is my 1 pce of advice to all young males in high school, u have to interact with girls or ur brain will be fucked in every way. u cannot pull off the muh high iq studycel or mgtow shit, it doesnt depend on iq at all, all men need girls, even the "high iq" incel scientists or philosophers u heard about who didnt have gfs their whole life and were "dedicated to their craft" like nietzsche or tesla or schopenhauer or whatever either 1. were lying for rep and did indeed have girls or 2. said in the end it wasnt worth it to not have girls

just have at least average neurotransmitters nigga, just talk to girls, hang out with them, if ur too autistic to have sex with them its whatever but ideally u still should, but dont be a legit goblin troglodyte, it will rot ur brain

girls are EVERYTHING.
I’m to ugly to hangout with girls, and your right I’m not coping I literally don’t care same why I didn’t care to get my drivers license right away

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri
same why I didn’t care to get my drivers license right away
ok this 1 gave away the troll

i mean i alr thought u were probably trolling but now u confirmed it

• Hmm...

Wdym I’m being serious

I remember when I saw my girl’s pussy in real life for the first time. Felt like seeing a celebrity in person after seeing them on tv for so long. Felt unreal. I just spread it and ate it up like groceries, mukbang shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Erik-Jón

I’m literally being dead pan serious