What does this mean?....

castizo

castizo

Kraken
I was just outside delivering to some fiends and i was riding on one of those pay to ride escooters and i went past multiple different groups of girls that were staring at me turning their heads and 3 separate groups of girls tried to talk to me they were screaming hi and shit (i was wearing airpods so didint talk back) does this mean i have ascended?? this was a huge ego boost and lifefuel for me i have never had this much attention from girls before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, billymidnight, DarkAscender and 9 others
idk if you ascended that's good and I'm happy for u:):Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LuckyBeast, castizo and 1 other person
bump for u

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, castizo and NZb6Air
idk if you ascended that's good and I'm happy for u:):Comfy:
I was cuck tho i didint talk back i just slightly smirked at them and rode past since i had places to be money to earn type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, MA_ascender and PeakIncels
and then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, puniteking, NoaA99 and 6 others
and then you woke up
JFL bro i literally got home when i posted this thread i opened my door took off my jacket and instantly opened my pc and wrote this it just happened

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I was just outside delivering to some fiends and i was riding on one of those pay to ride escooters and i went past multiple different groups of girls that were staring at me turning their heads and 3 separate groups of girls tried to talk to me they were screaming hi and shit (i was wearing airpods so didint talk back) does this mean i have ascended?? this was a huge ego boost and lifefuel for me i have never had this much attention from girls before
I think it does, congrats bro <3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
JFL bro i literally got home when i posted this thread i opened my door took off my jacket and instantly opened my pc and wrote this it just happened
Stewie Griffin Laughing GIF
bro felt a leap of joy at that moment the thread was deployed

• JFL
Reactions: Goth, Suns9999 and castizo
I think it does, congrats bro <3
It might be because they are drunk idk its saturday night i also moneymaxxed hard today i almost sold out

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Suns9999
It might be because they are drunk idk its saturday night i also moneymaxxed hard today i almost sold out
drunk equals horny but honest at the same time its complex

• JFL
  • Hmm...
It's all in your head, bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Elaborate bro wdym
well you told me it was a Saturday night so they were probably drunk, when you're drunk as a girl you're more craving for men attention but at the same time you're way more honest when you're drunk. So even if they were drunk I think its meaning that you caught their eyes somehow

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Shkreliii and castizo
i know this might sound like cope.
but they might've just been annoying bitches out drunk
but i would put my chances they saw a cool looking guy
with airpods
airpods ascend 5 psl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
well you told me it was a Saturday night so they were probably drunk, when you're drunk as a girl you're more craving for men attention but at the same time you're way more honest when you're drunk. So even if they were drunk I think its meaning that you caught their eyes somehow
Do you think i could've slayed if i stopped and not just rode past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and zuku
i know this might sound like cope.
but they might've just been annoying bitches out drunk
but i would put my chances they saw a cool looking guy
with airpods
airpods ascend 5 psl
Wdym bro

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I think so, they would have been way more direct with you if they were drunk, you know the casual drank bitch that's suddenly not shy anymore shouting some shit like "oh my god you're so pretty give me your ig" because of ethanol consumption

• JFL
  • So Sad
It's a sign to stop flushing your schizo meds down the toilet

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and castizo
dude do not regret it tho, its not that big of a deal its so easy to make it happen another time, just go out for a walk late near clubs or shit

• +1
Reactions: castizo
I think so, they would have been way more direct with you if they were drunk, you know the casual drank bitch that's suddenly not shy anymore shouting some shit like "oh my god you're so pretty give me your ig" because of ethanol consumption
bro fuck that sucks i might go out again and do the same even tho i dont have a purpose like i did earlier just to see if there are any girls lurking around which i know there 100% Is since they always are on saturday night either going to a party or home from a party

• +1
Reactions: zuku
dude do not regret it tho, its not that big of a deal its so easy to make it happen another time, just go out for a walk late near clubs or shit
Bro only 18+ girls go to clubs these girls that glazed me were like 14 or 15

• +1
bro fuck that sucks i might go out again and do the same even tho i dont have a purpose like i did earlier just to see if there are any girls lurking around which i know there 100% Is since they always are on saturday night either going to a party or home from a party
totally, I did that around last year just to see If standing there can give you a chance at this hour ad it does

• Woah
oh sorry, well not near clubs but yeah near the spot you encounter them of near bars or shit you know, drunk female gaze is so free
You find them in the house areas, they dont go to bars clubs etc only houseparties so i was delivering to this guys house and in like the residential area there was infinite foids spawning randomly some sitting on the pavement and shit so fucking drunk lmao

• +1
You find them in the house areas, they dont go to bars clubs etc only houseparties so i was delivering to this guys house and in like the residential area there was infinite foids spawning randomly some sitting on the pavement and shit so fucking drunk lmao
yeah go sit in random culs de sacs acting mysterious and the foids will crave for a man in their only female party, best way to slay

• JFL
yeah go sit in random culs de sacs acting mysterious and the foids will crave for a man in their only female party, best way to slay
Bro i shouldn't have been autistic and rode past they wanted the blc so bad nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and zuku
Bro i shouldn't have been autistic and rode past they wanted the blc so bad nigga
thats ok, you can't change the past its not a big deal I did stupid shit like this too, but trust me new occasions will come to you

• Woah
Mirin, care to share how you look like?

• Love it
Mirin, care to share how you look like?
Im gonna wait until after the halo testin, but olive skin, black hair, greenish eyes, dark eyebrows, smooth ish lips, more noticeable zygos than before cuz of bonesmashing

• Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince
thats ok, you can't change the past its not a big deal I did stupid shit like this too, but trust me new occasions will come to you
This hasn't happened before tho and im a virgin currently

This hasn't happened before tho and im a virgin currently
thats ok you're 16 dude, im a fucking virgin and im 17 :,( trust me shit happens
go for walks past 8pm and its due

• So Sad
nice, i was just on the bus and a girl decided to move away to sit somewhere else

she did smell like piss tho so thats good

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and castizo
thats ok you're 16 dude, im a fucking virgin and im 17 :,( trust me shit happens
go for walks past 8pm and its due
I always fumble, i kissed a stacylite once, and not me coping that muhh blonde hair and blue eyes = stacy, she was actually a real world stacylite and then i fumbled by being too drunk and low inhib

wow thats brutal bro why tho
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

i worded it wrong

she was talking to her friends and decided to sit closer with them

i dont know her anyways so idgaf bhai

people randomly sit next to u on trains or buses

• JFL
I always fumble, i kissed a stacylite once, and not me coping that muhh blonde hair and blue eyes = stacy, she was actually a real world stacylite and then i fumbled by being too drunk and low inhib
drunk party fumbling is so fucking op. I fumbled a htn within 5 minutes when I had a fucking BUZZCUT and a visible receding ass hairline jfl.

• Woah
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

i worded it wrong

she was talking to her friends and decided to sit closer with them

i dont know her anyways so idgaf bhai

people randomly sit next to u on trains or buses
Ahh i see not your fault then, its completely the opposite here people will stand even if there are empty seats so they can avoid sitting next to people

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
drunk party fumbling is so fucking op. I fumbled a htn within 5 minutes when I had a fucking BUZZCUT and a visible receding ass hairline jfl.
Where are u from btw and ethnicity

Im gonna wait until after the halo testin, but olive skin, black hair, greenish eyes, dark eyebrows, smooth ish lips, more noticeable zygos than before cuz of bonesmashing
Nice man, you seem like a good user

Also your previous username mogged

• Love it
Ahh i see not your fault then, its completely the opposite here people will stand even if there are empty seats so they can avoid sitting next to people
same shit in all nordic countries, although some ppl will sit next to u if there are open seats

• +1
Nice man, you seem like a good user

Also your previous username mogged
My old username was kinda corny lol thats why i changed it and i think mine now is more clean, hopefully i can slay too soon:p

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Why didn't you say anything bro :ogre: probably only your mentality holding you back lol probably always has been :lul:

• +1
Why didn't you say anything bro :ogre: probably only your mentality holding you back lol probably always has been :lul:
Yes bro im way too low inhib like i said above in this thread, i kissed a stacylite at a party and managed to fumble because i was too low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger