What does this mean??

Fforsaken_11

Fforsaken_11

Bronze
If a guy gets checked out mostly by same gender in public , as compared to opposite gender, I mean women glance as well but not as much as males, weird, lots of stranger males galcing at in malls, and being overall nice and smiling, wtf is this suppose to mean.

If a guy gets checked out mostly by same gender in public , as compared to opposite gender, I mean women glance as well but not as much as males, weird, lots of stranger males galcing at in malls, and being overall nice and smiling, wtf is this suppose to mean.
Show pic and il explain

Show pic and il explain

Brother You have seen me in the past and already rated me, I've also been rated good in my best pics on truerate me reddit as well,

What really bothers me is that why are the shit ton of stranger guys being nice to me and giving me smiles in public

I'm not reposting my pics on here

Attachments

• IMG_20221006_112752.jpg
    IMG_20221006_112752.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
Brother You have seen me in the past and already rated me, I've also been rated good in my best pics on truerate me reddit as well,

What really bothers me is that why are the shit ton of stranger guys being nice to me and giving me smiles in public

I'm not reposting my pics on here
I dont remember how u look, anyways if u are good looking some guys will be nice to u because they want to be your friend or even fuck you no joke i know a good looking guy who get approached by random men/creeps more than women