what does this mean?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
before i dated my current girlfriend there was a girl that i used to like, my friends told her, she walked up and started talking to me, a few weeks later we start to stop talking (she started all the convos), then when i was in the halls she was with her new boyfriend (after we talked) and she said hi to me, then next day in class ignored me (just didnt look at me at all lol or at least i think, i tried not to look at her)

im thinking of this because the girl recently died in a car crash and maybe i was the one in the wrong, we could have started something

• Woah
Reactions: Zonar and AlbinoMaxxer
Holy shit, this has gotta be larp

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Petsmart
Just a very unfortunate event but maybe you were the cause if you never gave her the chance
it seemed like she liked me but her ltn boyfriend ruined it

she was christan and was one of "those" girls in school

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
NEED MORE OPINIONS !!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

why is this forum so dead smh

fuck you niggers

It means she needed attention from you because the chad fucking her wasn’t giving her any she never liked you she wanted you to be her oofy goofy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It means she needed attention from you because the chad fucking her wasn’t giving her any she never liked you she wanted you to be her oofy goofy
maybe, the dude was ltn and was balding at 15 rofl, wonder what she saw in him

maybe, the dude was ltn and was balding at 15 rofl, wonder what she saw in him
brutal how are ugly were u to not even compete with a ltn

brutal how are ugly were u to not even compete with a ltn
it wasnt about looks atp, she was friendly to everyone, he was just in her social circle but maybe im just coping

here is my face, retarded angle but its all i have

Girls are extremely confusing ngl there’s no way to understand. The way you think about things is wayyy different than how they do.

Anyways she definitely was interested in you. If she knew you liked her and she started conversations then it’s pretty much a given. Trust your intuition not your autism lol

You should’ve made a move

it wasnt about looks atp, she was friendly to everyone, he was just in her social circle but maybe im just coping

here is my face, retarded angle but its all i have
Yea ur MTN but social cicrle maxxing is key for ugly guys that’s probably how he got her

Yea ur MTN but social cicrle maxxing is key for ugly guys that’s probably how he got her
trueee, i am 6'4 and lil bro was her height lmao (5'4)

Girls are extremely confusing ngl there’s no way to understand. The way you think about things is wayyy different than how they do.

Anyways she definitely was interested in you. If she knew you liked her and she started conversations then it’s pretty much a given. Trust your intuition not your autism lol

You should’ve made a move
i knew she liked me, she wrote notes and said i could date her on her 16th birthday (we were both 15, she was christan so couldnt date until 16) but she was one of those girls who kept to herself and female friends, didnt really even look at guys, i guess i thought she was lesbian

6'4 and decent looking but still couldn't bag her. Non-nt?
nope, she had a tight social circle, she was htb anyway

even worst when she stopped talking to me she only said hi to me in the hallways with her boyfriend

• Woah
Reactions: Zonar
trueee, i am 6'4 and lil bro was her height lmao (5'4)
A lot of girls do pick guys that their friends with, I remember back when I was in HS, there was this guy everyone thought was gay because he was only socialized with girls, but by the time we graduated he had sex with five of them.

• Woah
Reactions: Zonar
incredible writing. to pull the reader in and withhold information then give them a shell shock ending in the form of a rhetoric. incredible.

A lot of girls do pick guys that their friends with, I remember back when I was in HS, there was this guy everyone thought was gay because he was only socialized with girls, but by the time we graduated he had sex with five of them.
bp debunked!!

NT-pilled/social circlepilled again!

incredible writing. to pull the reader in and withhold information then give them a shell shock ending in the form of a rhetoric. incredible.
bout to take it to a publisher

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
NT-pilled/social circlepilled again!
offtopic question-

would you date a mtb your socially close with or a htb that you barley talk to? why do females do this

offtopic question-

would you date a mtb your socially close with or a htb that you barley talk to? why do females do this
Well assumimg I have equal chances with the both of them, I am choosing htb.

Females are high inhib creatures especially during their youth at least that's probably why they do this. Ofc this is just one of many reasons, so there could be more

Well assumimg I have equal chances with the both of them, I am choosing htb.

Females are high inhib creatures especially during their youth at least that's probably why they do this. Ofc this is just one of many reasons, so there could be more
forgor what high vs low inhib, is, is it where there socially dead? i only get called cute by them in private, not directly to my face so i would guess the ladder

forgor what high vs low inhib, is, is it where there socially dead? i only get called cute by them in private, not directly to my face so i would guess the ladder
Basically it means being very extroverted vs introverted. If you get called cute by them in private, they are probably high inhib.

Basically it means being very extroverted vs introverted. If you get called cute by them in private, they are probably high inhib.
so there was a chance she liked me? i remember crying over her thinking i would never get a gf lmao

how are you so inexperienced holy shit

She wants beta orbitors, she gave false hope to a guy like you so you are hooked in her palm.

How old are you?

It no touching, no escalation and no sexual tension then it means nothing.