What doesn't kill you, makes you much, much weaker.

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
When I look back on my life, all the tribulations and hardships I've endured I've come to the conclusion that every single one of them destroyed my soul a little bit inside. I never gained anything from being called ugly, I never gained anything from being socially excluded, I never gained anything from being awkward. I've only missed out on teenage life, on college life, on friendships, on relationships. I had a hard life and I'm 10000x weaker now than I was when I was 16, Back then I got teased in hs and had no friends, but was strong enough to endure and to say that I'm gonna come out of it alive and not let it get to me. Right now when I'm teased at anyplace, after years of the same bullshit, I don't even have the courage to even react. I overthink shit and think about suicide all the time. I cant stand hardships anymore. I can't... I will chimp out and/or sui.I'm not even a shadow of my former self anymore, I just don't care anymore.

I've noticed similar things with different people I knew. Guys who were bullied, excluded, made fun of never really achieved anything later in life. They were much, much worse as adults. Depressed, empty, suicidal. I do not know one exception to this rule. Meanwhile the Chads and Stacies are doing just as well as they did before. Some less so than others, but in general, the lucky and beautiful and dominant are lucky and beautiful and dominant now. And stronger as well, cause if something bad happens, they know they lived through decades of joy and fun so they would endure it.

So if you ever here the "Hardships makes you a stronger person" you should automatically know that it's just a cope, sadly.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21735, MoggerGaston and 13 others
You need to do some deep introspection. You either grow from trauma, or die from it. Anxiety and depression is your brain signaling to you that there is an unresolved issue, but you can't really find out what issue it is because it's suppressed

From what I can tell, u dont have much to lose. Smoke some weed, put on music, close your eyes, and try to rewind your life back to when you were 16. I am against drugs, but marijuana is one of few easily accessible ones which can help you look at the problem from another perspective

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
Bump for this brutal reality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kingcel32, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
bad experiences accumulate and destroy you from the inside. there is no way this would somehow make you stronger lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, MoggerGaston, GetShrekt and 4 others
Mental resilience isn't equivalent to adapting to society...

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Atem Rah, Kingcel32, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
You need to do some deep introspection. You either grow from trauma, or die from it. Anxiety and depression is your brain signaling to you that there is an unresolved issue, but you can't really find out what issue it is because it's suppressed

From what I can tell, u dont have much to lose. Smoke some weed, put on music, close your eyes, and try to rewind your life back to when you were 16. I am against drugs, but marijuana is one of few easily accessible ones which can help you look at the problem from another perspective
You sound like a promoter for the marijuana industry. How much are you invested?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
You need to revenge on the world, don't just off yourself without showing those normies who is boss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, R@m@, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
some people do react positively and exert additional energy to overcome hardships, but it's not the case for most

just another bullshit platitude overall

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19478
it brings out the strong in strong people and the weak in weak people u seem to be weak

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and comfortably dumb
some people do react positively and exert additional energy to overcome hardships, but it's not the case for most

just another bullshit platitude overall
you don't even understand Nietzsches philosophy behind it lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and Kingcel32
you don't even understand Nietzsches philosophy behind it lol

never read a letter from him, schopenhauer or freud. huge frauds from what i gathered by reading summaries of their work

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LeftPegged, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
cope I transformed to chad now :ogre:

Nietzsche was a coper
yes but with that cope he arguably became the ,most read philosopher in the 20th and 21th century, people like u that claim everything is cope is so stupid just rope than living is cope , having fun is cope etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Kingcel32
never read a letter from him, schopenhauer or freud. huge frauds from what i gathered by reading summaries of their work
eloberate how they are frauds especially niettzsche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Kingcel32
eloberate how they are frauds especially niettzsche

just 0 contribution to constructive philosophical thought. can't bother going into details here

guys like him, schopenhauer, freud (and orwell and bukowski, for example) only appeal to midwits. 4 german idealists (kant, hegel, fichte, schelling) had so much more valuable writings it's embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14693 and Kingcel32
just 0 contribution to constructive philosophical thought. guys like him, schopenhauer, freud (and orwell and bukowski, for example) only appeal to midwits
he has a maxime armor fati , which is build on the stoics ideas but kinda different he also basically founded psychology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • Hmm...
just 0 contribution to constructive philosophical thought. can't bother going into details here

guys like him, schopenhauer, freud (and orwell and bukowski, for example) only appeal to midwits. 4 german idealists (kant, hegel, fichte, schelling) had so much more valuable writings it's embarrassing

Nietzsche was the first schizoposter

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and comfortably dumb
Demons demons demons demons

Go ER faggot

How are u doing nowdays @Beastimmung

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston
Yes it's true.

Any traumatic events make you weaker, especially when they happen in your childhood.

Even if this traumatic event somehow makes you perform a certain act of self-improvement. Like a fat guy losing weight after being bullied.

He will still carry that self-esteem damage and insecurity with him as a lean guy. And probably is mental-mogged by his former fat self even though he 'self improved'.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Marsik