what dose Eplerenone to target 5mg oral minoxidil bloat?

cvskll

cvskll

6’2 🇱🇹 200cm Wingspan
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Posts
1,500
Reputation
1,629
don’t be asking me why i’m doing 5mg instead of lower doses

i have my reasons



I can either buy 25mg or 50mg eple tablets
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
Idk
don’t be asking me why i’m doing 5mg instead of lower doses

i have my reasons



I can either buy 25mg or 50mg eple tablets
Idk but I’m on eplerone 25mg and 2.5 mg minoxidil. I may bump up ep to 50
 
  • +1
Reactions: cvskll
Idk

Idk but I’m on eplerone 25mg and 2.5 mg minoxidil. I may bump up ep to 50
how bad was ur bloat? like are u wanting to go to 50 cos its not helping the bloat orr
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
how bad was ur bloat? like are u wanting to go to 50 cos its not helping the bloat orr
I just got on it, I want to up to be debloated
 

Similar threads

dyelbro
Replies
4
Views
16
dyelbro
dyelbro
Y
Replies
16
Views
57
qlf
qlf
A
Replies
2
Views
38
jayuree
jayuree
qlf
Replies
4
Views
38
LiteralChud
LiteralChud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top