What drugs don't lower testosterone?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I've just found out that alcohol lowers testosterone, and beer even more so. I drink every day a beer in the evening to relax, what can I take instead that won't affect my testosterone?

Beer lowers T??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Fentanyl

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Beer lowers T??
yes and it raises E & destroys your liver.

I am proud to say that I have never drank alcohol in my 19 years of life. Alcohol is STUPID and pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo, Copemaxxing, Britishlooksmaxxer and 6 others

I am proud to say that I have never drank alcohol in my 19 years of life. Alcohol is STUPID and pointless.
I've just found out that alcohol lowers testosterone, and beer even more so. I drink every day a beer in the evening to relax, what can I take instead that won't affect my testosterone?
Beer lowers T??
So does oxidative stress.

I've started to drink 1 beer throughout the day because it helps me chill my neurotransmitters and lowers my cortisol.

That's me as hyper over stressed cel tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
So does oxidative stress.

I've started to drink 1 beer throughout the day because it helps me chill my neurotransmitters and lowers my cortisol.

That's me as hyper over stressed cel tho.
If alcohol lowers cortisol you should drink up

Phenibut FAA, it literally does what alcohol does without ruining motor functions. You become a social god + euphoria effects

combine with a stimulant like 200-400mg caffeine or just 25mg Ephedrine (best drug combo EVER)

be careful tho if you have a addictive personality it can cause massive withdrawals

here's a good explination

• +1
Testosterone enanthate

Why do you even care if you’re a self described truecel?

Test E

• +1