What else can foreheadcels do other than covering it with hair?

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
Only serious answers if you don't then you're gay

dying

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ronald_98
NIGGA why would you do anything else? covering it with eboy hairstyle also makes you more attractive to girls in their prime ages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, TheDragon and pneumocystosis
NIGGA why would you do anything else? covering it with eboy hairstyle also makes you more attractive to girls in their prime ages
Cus wind and shit yk what I'm saying

wtf is this question lol you can lower your hairline but u gonna look life shit ehwn it recesses more. Hair transplant is an option.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
thats shit i have the same problem idk maybe you can use some sprays to make the hair firmer and dont move, or use some kind of paint to give an impression of a lower hairline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_98 and pneumocystosis
get hair spray or some shit, im pretty sure the only other thing you can do is get a transplant to lower your hairline

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
wtf is this question lol you can lower your hairline but u gonna look life shit ehwn it recesses more. Hair transplant is an option.
So ideally get a hair transplant that lowers your hairline.
That's pretty much all I could think of tbf idk what else you could to cover the massive cranium other than creating harmony In your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
thats shit i have the same problem idk maybe you can use some sprays to make the hair firmer and dont move, or use some kind of paint to give an impression of a lower hairline
Man's makeup Lmfao but yeah I used to do that and it looked pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
big overhead is masc if you dont have shitty midface ratio.

Probably only legit way is by lowering the hairline maybe craniumcels just have to live with it but then again old Leonardo dicaprio is really just a craniumcel now but his face still had great harmony

Big overhead is masc if you dont have shitty midface ratio.
It might be but it just looks like a falio to me is rather small hairline to be more of a pretty boy

Is that meant to be a brand 🤨
yeah.
20230318 152726

• +1
  • +1

keeps mine down and looks pretty invisible, doesn't give it that glossy look either.
Sounds good I use powder but the wind still blows my hair with it

big overhead is masc if you dont have shitty midface ratio.
Well Dacre Montgomery is a really good example of it but again it seems to be all about how well your harmony is with your forehead

Sounds good I use powder but the wind still blows my hair with it
I'm going to feel guilty if it doesn't work now.

• +1
dermarolling hairline + castor/peppermint oil + growth based diet (high protein, optimal micros) + collagen supps is what i’m going to try. these are mostly cope methods since i’m young and just want to lower my hairline a bit, if you are receding or older then maybe add topical/oral minox instead of the oils

hairline lowering surgery, frontal only hair system, curtains hairstyle, hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Roamer
dermarolling hairline + castor/peppermint oil + growth based diet (high protein, optimal micros) + collagen supps is what i’m going to try. these are mostly cope methods since i’m young and just want to lower my hairline a bit, if you are receding or older then maybe add topical/oral minox instead of the oils
lol at this cope bro only dermarolling of those can have an effect.

lol at this cope bro only dermarolling of those can have an effect.
yeh castor/peppermint oil probably won’t do a huge amount but obviously diet has a big impact on hair growth jfl

i would ideally get on minox for better growth but since i’m 15 i don’t want to do much that could affect my growth plates

• +1
Forehead reduction surgery is one option but it's essentially just advanced covering it with hair. One thing to keep in mind is that foreheadcels are sometimes just poor facial proportion, like with short face syndrome. In that case increasing lower third size though jaw surgery can help.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Forehead reduction surgery is one option but it's essentially just advanced covering it with hair. One thing to keep in mind is that foreheadcels are sometimes just poor facial proportion, like with short face syndrome. In that case increasing lower third size though jaw surgery can help.
How does that surgery work?

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
yeh castor/peppermint oil probably won’t do a huge amount but obviously diet has a big impact on hair growth jfl

i would ideally get on minox for better growth but since i’m 15 i don’t want to do much that could affect my growth plates
I've heard from a lot of people that minoxidil nukes your collagen though

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
My jaw is alright I just have a big rectangle forehead unfortunately

I've heard from a lot of people that minoxidil nukes your collagen though
it doesn't, just be careful with applying it, it's diluted in alcohol which can make wrinkles look worse if it spills into your facial skin.

Get hair transplant to lower (will take atleast 2). And take more natural supps like collagen, biotin, NAC, NMN. As well as use castor and other oils to minimize any loss

• +1
it doesn't, just be careful with applying it, it's diluted in alcohol which can make wrinkles look worse if it spills into your facial skin.
Ah so ideally just apply it to the hairline and avoid using it to grow facial hair

Get hair transplant to lower (will take atleast 2). And take more natural supps like collagen, biotin, NAC, NMN. As well as use castor and other oils to minimize any loss
Two hair transplants?

Lobotomy + skull reduction

My jaw is alright I just have a big rectangle forehead unfortunately
Essentially they lower the hairline, and pull your hairline bit down your forehead making your forehead look smaller

forehead reduction

Essentially they lower the hairline, and pull your hairline bit down your forehead making your forehead look smaller
Exactly what I need but surely that can get botched with an unnatural looking hairline

yeh thats the main reason i’m avoiding it
It DOES. I took it quickly got dark circles and looked like a ton older. Went off of it and use castor oil and others instead

Also, finasteride makes many suicidal and also fucks with your collagen

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
It DOES. I took it quickly got dark circles and looked like a ton older. Went off of it and use castor oil and others instead

Also, finasteride makes many suicidal and also fucks with your collagen
Doesn't finasteride nuke your test levels