Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
I don’t know that MBTI shit. Also a lot of people are split between 2, but you can just pick what you identify with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@whiteissuperior @chaddyboi66 I've always identified as a 9w1

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 18244
I got split between 1 reformer, 8 challenger, 5 investigator and 3 achiever

I agree. I am successful, ambitious and capable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18244
I'm not familiar with this test is it any better than the mbti?

• +1
I'm not familiar with this test is it any better than the mbti?

I think it’s just split into different margins. I only ask cause I never learned the mbti shit

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I think it’s just split into different margins. I only ask cause I never learned the mbti shit
I got type 8 though what does that mean exactly?

The past few mbti tests I've taken tell me I'm INTJ, on the normies ones at least, but I'm always skeptical of them.

However, better MBTI tests like this one that actually account for cognitive functions tell me otherwise also tell me the same

So let's do some introspection because I suppose that's the only way to really find out:

I dislike not knowing because I can't control what I don't know, and if I don't know then I can't plan ahead for it which leads to chaos. Chaos interferes with what I already have planned for myself as well as what I have planned for the future because it makes me messy and less efficient.

I can tend to be rather selfish in the sense that I sometimes value my own goals over everyone/everything else and only make solutions to help me in accomplishing said goals, not necessarily for the benefit of everyone else because I don't seek their approval.

I also don't seek to help them before my own goals but that doesn't mean I won't often try to help someone if I can.

However, I'll also often use them [people that is] as a means to an end if I have to for practicality's sake since they might be able to help me.

My social skills were initially quite poor as I tended to stick to myself and be in my own world, but I only developed fake/acquired social skills after I realized I could use them in order to acquire useful people in the future to help me toward my ultimate goal.

I sometimes appear emotionally distant but this is only because I'm not particularly good at expressing them outwardly, I'm not necessarily a robot even if I look like one or if I'm really aspie/non nt.

Make no mistake, I might not particularly like talking to people or even naturally be good at it, but I'm more than well aware that it's still an infinitely useful skill to have in order to bring about my plan, or else I'd just be stuck in a loop getting nowhere which means I don't achieve anything in the end.

If I need to climb some social hierarchy as someone not naturally gifted at being NT, learn some difficult skill most people usually don't because it often takes too much effort to learn, or literally anything in order to win then I'll treat the task just as if it were another task I need to accomplish and I'll do just that and win.

I don't necessarily care about what I have to do or even how difficult it may be, because I'll still do it [like with learning social skills/faking NT] or find a way to do it, and become whatever I need to be if it's the best and most efficient way to achieve my goal.

Because my mission, my dream, just means that much to me, I really want to change the world for the better and this is my ultimate purpose in life so I'm going to do just that.

With that out of the way...

@whiteissuperior thinks I either fall into IXXP or IXXJ and I largely agree with him except I think my reasoning is more objective and logical Te rather than subjective like Ti, but I think confusion comes from my Ni as I do in fact have pretty strong intuition which can often appear pretty subjective as well.

This explains some of the confusion between Ni and Te vs Ti

The Ni Ti phenomenon is actually an unhealthy loop typical INFJ's sometime's experience, think @Xangsane, as their usual functions are Ni Fe

but then again the comparison of being an INFJ jumper vs an INTJ isn't that uncommon either.

However, none of my dominant functions are feeling or sensing related whatsoever.

So in summary, it took a while to finally conclude because I had to do quite a bit of research on the subject [cog functions and all that is, not mbti] just to make sure, but I'm now more or less in the fact that I am a Ni Te dominant type of personality.

I'm an INTJ.

Assuming I'm mentally healthy and not stuck in some weird loop that is, which may complicate things again.

Aside from my lack of study on the subject itself, another reason I was hesitant to determine myself as a "true INTJ" was simply due to the fact that I do have severe un-diagnosed underlying ADHD/ADD, and I've never heard of an instance where a combo like that actually existed out in the wild just like how I've never heard of a female that's actually an INTJ aside from maybe her.

I also really like this video as, although she doesn't necessarily go as heavily into the cog function concepts as I might usually prefer, she always does keep them in mind and the video really does a good job at filtering out most of the larpers and mistyped that go based off of mere stereotype.

This video also dispels a lot of the same problems in the same regard when determining true INTJs, but she goes further into actual cog functions than the one above.

However, this video is by far my favourite out of all of them and does a really good job at explaining what a true INTJ is, and it was only after watching this video that I was confident I was one as it really highlighted a lot of my own shortcomings while also explaining my thought process.

All in all while there is a sizable heft of pseudoscience unfortunately associated with this entire "personality" concept, I do believe there to be at the very least some truth in the matter regardless, and more importantly something I can use to address my flaws in order to help make me even more capable in accomplishing my mission.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 21863
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i always answer mostly neutral on these self reported personality tests. how the fuck do i know what my objective attributes are, it's always being filtered by my impartial perceptions. these tests need a third party that can contradict your delusional bullshit

The past few mbti tests I've taken tell me I'm INTJ, on the normies ones at least, but I'm always skeptical of them.

However, better MBTI tests like this one that actually account for cognitive functions tell me otherwise also tell me the same

So let's do some introspection because I suppose that's the only way to really find out:

I dislike not knowing because I can't control what I don't know, and if I don't know then I can't plan ahead for it which leads to chaos. Chaos interferes with what I already have planned for myself as well as what I have planned for the future because it makes me messy and less efficient.

I can tend to be rather selfish in the sense that I sometimes value my own goals over everyone/everything else and only make solutions to help me in accomplishing said goals, not necessarily for the benefit of everyone else because I don't seek their approval.

I also don't seek to help them before my own goals but that doesn't mean I won't often try to help someone if I can.

However, I'll also often use them [people that is] as a means to an end if I have to for practicality's sake since they might be able to help me.

My social skills were initially quite poor as I tended to stick to myself and be in my own world, but I only developed fake/acquired social skills after I realized I could use them in order to acquire useful people in the future to help me toward my ultimate goal.

I sometimes appear emotionally distant but this is only because I'm not particularly good at expressing them outwardly, I'm not necessarily a robot even if I look like one or if I'm really aspie/non nt.

Make no mistake, I might not particularly like talking to people or even naturally be good at it, but I'm more than well aware that it's still an infinitely useful skill to have in order to bring about my plan, or else I'd just be stuck in a loop getting nowhere which means I don't achieve anything in the end.

If I need to climb some social hierarchy as someone not naturally gifted at being NT, learn some difficult skill most people usually don't because it often takes too much effort to learn, or literally anything in order to win then I'll treat the task just as if it were another task I need to accomplish and I'll do just that and win.

I don't necessarily care about what I have to do or even how difficult it may be, because I'll still do it [like with learning social skills/faking NT] or find a way to do it, and become whatever I need to be if it's the best and most efficient way to achieve my goal.

Because my mission, my dream, just means that much to me, I really want to change the world for the better and this is my ultimate purpose in life so I'm going to do just that.

@whiteissuperior thinks I either fall into IXXP or IXXJ and I largely agree with him except I think my reasoning is more objective and logical Te rather than subjective like Ti, but I think confusion comes from my Ni as I do in fact have pretty strong intuition which can often appear pretty subjective as well.

The Ni Ti phenomenon is actually an unhealthy loop typical INFJ's sometime's experience, think @Xangsane, as their usual functions are Ni Fe

but then again the comparison of being an INFJ jumper vs an INTJ isn't that uncommon either.

However, none of my dominant functions are feeling or sensing related whatsoever.

So in summary, it took a while to finally conclude because I had to do quite a bit of research on the subject [cog functions and all that is, not mbti] just to make sure, but I'm now more or less in the fact that I am a Ni Te dominant type of personality.

I'm an INTJ.

Assuming I'm mentally healthy and not stuck in some weird loop that is, which may complicate things again.

Aside from my lack of study on the subject itself, another reason I was hesitant to determine myself as a "true INTJ" was simply due to the fact that I do have severe un-diagnosed underlying ADHD/ADD, and I've never heard of an instance where a combo like that actually existed out in the wild just like how I've never heard of a female that's actually an INTJ aside from maybe her.

I also really like this video as, although she doesn't necessarily go as heavily into the cog function concepts as I might usually prefer, she always does keep them in mind and the video really does a good job at filtering out most of the larpers and mistyped that go based off of mere stereotype.

This video also dispels a lot of the same problems in the same regard when determining true INTJs, but she goes further into actual cog functions than the one above.

However, this video is by far my favourite out of all of them and does a really good job at explaining what a true INTJ is, and it was only after watching this video that I was confident I was one as it really highlighted a lot of my own shortcomings while also explaining my thought process.

All in all while there is a sizable heft of pseudoscience unfortunately associated with this entire "personality" concept, I do believe there to be at the very least some truth in the matter regardless, and more importantly something I can use to address my flaws in order to help make me even more capable in accomplishing my mission.

In fact the essay I'd written on my other thread^ detailed a more pessimistic outlook of my philosophy which was more accurate when I, much like the girl in the third video, was stuck in a very awful depression and loop and I felt like that for a long time.

I was trying to be honest but it's not very reflective of how I see things now, nor even how I did before my depression.

Just as the guy in the last video I put mentioned, I'm often hesitant to rely on others emotionally and for the longest time this really prevented me from seeking help even though I needed it. It was my blind spot, my flaw.

• +1

I'm an INTJ.

we're using a different system. Youre using MBTI system, Im using Objective Personality system, which looks strictly at cognitive functions. You can find more on youtube. MBTI doesnt recognize people can have 2 introverted functions at the top of their stack. The way you describe yourself is IxxJ first, IxxP second, meaning you have 2 introverted functions. MBTI says you must have an introverted and erxtraverted function at the top of your stack, which doesn't really work in the real world. Someone like Tony Robbins is clearly not using any introverted functions in his stack, and is TeSe or TeNe.

Ti isn't systemic thinking in and of itself, it's thinking where the inner world (yourself, logical consistency) is the decider of truth, whereas Te is thinking where the outer world (what works irl, the most efficient, the most practical) is the decider of truth. You have to look at the cognition and not the behavior.

i always answer mostly neutral on these self reported personality tests. how the fuck do i know what my objective attributes are, it's always being filtered by my impartial perceptions. these tests need a third party that can contradict your delusional bullshit
I made a thread on how you can objectively type urself. I only made part 1, but I can help you break down the rest if you want. Check it out https://looksmax.org/threads/mbti-t...gonna-make-a-guide-to-it.562338/#post-9175951

I'm an INTJ.

Also in practice, Ti is more logical than Te. Te will accept a solution that doesn't logically make sense and isnt consistent as long as it works. "If it ain't broke dont fix it". Ti won't do that or accept anything as true without logical consistency and proof. Ti goes deeper, and values logical consistency. Te values efficacy.

Phrase like "my mission" are also notoriously IxxP (people who have Ti or Fi doms), cuz ExxJ ppl (ppl who have Fe or Te dom) aren't even in touch enough with their identity to know what their mission and life goals are. They just kinda do what they need to do to get the approval of others and are constantly looking for a workable solution that satisfies external conditions. Their paths and desires dont come from themselves like IxxP people

Te = how can I make money, climb the ladder, make this more efficient, make this working solution
Fe= how can I ensure group harmony, make sure everyone likes me and gets along and is taken care of
Ti = how can I understand this concept/structure and be true to my logic and reasoning
Fi = how can I stay true to my identity, my values, and what i think is right

Last edited:
I got split between 8-98%, 5-93%, 1-88%. It's kinda freaky how dead on it is with the descriptions

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
we're using a different system. Youre using MBTI system, Im using Objective Personality system, which looks strictly at cognitive functions. You can find more on youtube. MBTI doesnt recognize people can have 2 introverted functions at the top of their stack. The way you describe yourself is IxxJ first, IxxP second, meaning you have 2 introverted functions. MBTI says you must have an introverted and erxtraverted function at the top of your stack, which doesn't really work in the real world. Someone like Tony Robbins is clearly not using any introverted functions in his stack, and is TeSe or TeNe.
I understand what you're saying but I'm not familar with OPS tbh, although it uses the same cog functions it kind of seems like it's own thing and I'm still not sure about the whole 2 dominant introverted or 2 extroverted functions idea but I don't really know enough about it yet ngl.

I only came to my conclusion after watching this guy's video because he relies heavily on cog functions and breaks down what a "INTJ" would realistically look like without falling too into stereotype or pseudoscience or conjecture

Ti isn't systemic thinking in and of itself, it's thinking where the inner world (yourself, logical consistency) is the decider of truth, whereas Te is thinking where the outer world (what works irl, the most efficient, the most practical) is the decider of truth. You have to look at the cognition and not the behavior.
Also in practice, Ti is more logical than Te. Te will accept a solution that doesn't logically make sense and isnt consistent as long as it works. "If it ain't broke dont fix it". Ti won't do that or accept anything as true without logical consistency and proof. Ti goes deeper, and values logical consistency. Te values efficacy.
Ti can be overly analytical tbh.

I think I'm Te because although I rely on my Ni even if it doesn't necessarily always make sense, or even if it isn't logically consistent, it usually tends to be right and I can work with that because it just does.

My thinking is logical in the sense that I go for what works and there's no need to not use something just because it wouldn't make sense or just if I can't wrap my head around it, or else I'd get nowhere in life and never accomplish my goals in the end.

Phrase like "my mission" are also notoriously IxxP (people who have Ti or Fi doms), cuz ExxJ ppl (ppl who have Fe or Te dom) aren't even in touch enough with their identity to know what their mission and life goals are. They just kinda do what they need to do to get the approval of others and are constantly looking for a workable solution that satisfies external conditions. Their paths and desires dont come from themselves like IxxP people

Te = how can I make money, climb the ladder, make this more efficient, make this working solution
Fe= how can I ensure group harmony, make sure everyone likes me and gets along and is taken care of
Ti = how can I understand this concept/structure and be true to my logic and reasoning
Fi = how can I stay true to my identity, my values, and what i think is right
INTJs are in touch with their identities and do what they need to do and look for workable solutions in order to accomplish their goals, not for the approval of others but because they believe in what they're doing or else they wouldn't necessarily bother doing it.

It sounds like an Fi function in a way, but that Fi function in the INTJ stack combined with the Ni and Te does make them efficient at accomplishing said goals they believe in even though it's not their dominant function.

3w4 (narcy) 8w7 5w6 tritype

• Hmm...
3w4 (narcy) 8w7 5w6 tritype
Tom Cruise What GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

I'm an INTJ.

8 is challenger, it’s the confrontational Guts type character.

1F737A03 A899 474A 9429 0756908B5067

It makes more sense to do wht you’re doing tbh, judging your character as how you perceive the world (feeling/thinking/jusging, etc) instead of just looking for what would you do scenarios, which this test is based on. So that’s another reason MBTI might be better.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and chaddyboi66

I'm an INTJ.

Only a XNXJ would type so much, break it down and analyze it down like that
you are intj for sure

• +1