What ethnicity of women do you prefer?

What ethnicity of women do you prefer?

• Total voters
Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Tbh I like arab girls. Nice proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
Yeah mena girls are the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Blonde white girls. Too bad they age like milk.

• +1
Reactions: poloralf, Nibba, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
Happy9

Asian girls.

This is how I feel about them.

• +1
Reactions: ShadowMonk and Deleted member 283
Reply to my recent thread, boyo.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
Any

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Alcatraz, Never_Began and 1 other person
White preferably, but mixed girls aren't too bad either.

@TaCopineEstMoche
>jewish

• +1
I hate all women.

White or Arab, ie my own kind. But tbh I'm desperate so big black ass black girl would be good too.

• +1
Any non white girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
cury

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, sytyl and Never_Began
I love all women

doesn't really matter for me but we all know white always wins

White >>>> Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I’d rank Latina’s ahead of Asians but Asians are fine.
"Latinas" is a strange category to me. If the girl is of Portuguese or Spanish descent, she counts as white to me. If she is the typical mestizo, then she counts as nonwhite/mulatto/cafuzo/whatever, category three.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Insomniac
"Latinas" is a strange category to me. If the girl is of Portuguese or Spanish descent, she counts as white to me. If she is the typical mestizo, then she counts as nonwhite/mulatto/cafuzo/whatever, category three.

Happy6

As Asian latino, can say everytime anyone not latino use word latino mean referring to mestizo.

Even though latino broad, and include all races, such as I Asian boy, most people only mean for mestizo.

Portugese, Spanish, Italian, all technically latinos but under white category always unless racist stormfronter.

That why people shocked when I tell them I latino, because not understand latino not just mean mestizo but also Asian, black, white, etc..

View attachment 5569

As Asian latino, can say everytime anyone not latino use word latino mean referring to mestizo.

Even though latino broad, and include all races, such as I Asian boy, most people only mean for mestizo.

Portugese, Spanish, Italian, all technically latinos but under white category always unless racist stormfronter.

That why people shocked when I tell them I latino, because not understand latino not just mean mestizo but also Asian, black, white, etc..
why are you speak like caveman

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
>0 black

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz and Deleted member 283
Whites and Asians are definitely my top two. Jews just to cuck the Jew men.

Dont know why you didnt let people select multiple. White girls are nice but I like my women mixed. Half indian/asian/arab / half white or anything half white gets the best of both worlds, caucuasian features with sizeable features

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
White girls with black hair

• +1
Dont know why you didnt let people select multiple. White girls are nice but I like my women mixed. Half indian/asian/arab / half white or anything half white gets the best of both worlds, caucuasian features with sizeable features
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

white>>>asians>>>black>>>rest

anything other than asian is cucked

White girls age like shit, so yh I like them. But much prefer an Arab or Latina.

Latina, then white

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
mulatto=latina>top 1% blacks>jews=white girls>remaining subhumans
tbh

I voted Arab, because I've always had a thing for the exotic, angular features and olive skin, but honestly I don't have a strong preference with ethnicity one way or another. Almost wish I voted curry because I finds lots of desi girls really cute and they're getting no love here.

Sexiest girl I’ve seen in person was out at a bar/club, half Greek half Omani with thick black hair, sexy feminine prey face, and a body you don’t get tired of piping... she hit on me but (little humblebrag rq) I was drunk and focused on another group and didn’t end up following through. Mistake on my part, she would’ve been an A lister for sure. I use that memory to reduce hesitation in my life.

which retard voted for jewish :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786