N1666

Kraken
@pingpong
@WontStopNorwooding
@kjs I forgot the rest of his name
@proex
@portugesecel
That turanid nigga who was used to fight the whole forum with moonblunt

And all the other good users from pre 2022. They are definitely on alts (like @Hardrada aka fastbananaceo) so reveal yourself.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, n0rthface and 5'7 zoomer
something rlly bad or rlly good must've happened to kjs for him not to return after being so addicted to the forum for so long with his 80k posts. He either died or got rich I know he hasn't got an alt because the dopamine addicted ADHD ridden autist wouldn't be able to keep anything secret for a second

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
@Hardrada so u are FastBananaceo. @Aladin is Pinkwell. @InnerVoid is the gambler and @fukmylyf @Weed Are still around rotting on these places after all these years.

I guess people who are on .is never really leave the BP huh. All the famous or status maxxed banned or users who have left still rot in these places sadly damn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed and N1666
Real niggas remember this guy Julien. One of the best characters on here back in early 2021

2374907 73994C37 511C 4A00 A34B CB4F68D6B715

• JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, TechnoBoss and kebab
@Pretty vanished into thin air

• +1
wontstop ascended late 2022, he moved from romania to india and found himself a wife

• JFL
They ascended

• +1
@Hardrada is fastbananaceo?
Was he the guy with the dicaprio avi?

• +1
wontstop ascended late 2022, he moved from romania to india and found himself a wife
No such thing as moving on. Og niggas are still lurking on gray accounts

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Wtf how do you already have over 10k posts on this account, you are definitely the biggest rotter here
One of the greatest minds in the world has been placed into a body made up of the worst bones in the world causing me to be relentlessly abused and then ostrasized from society leading me to severely degenerate causing me to become easily addicted to anything that resembles anything about the natural fulfilling reality I deserve to be living but cannot. This forum makes up for the social life I should be experiencing in real life which I have experienced none of whatsoever.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and N1666