What exactly causes crooked teeth?

T

T_T

Gold
Some say it's recessed maxilla but many kids at my school have good maxillas even though they had braces. Meanwhile I have straight teeth and I'm very recessed (from mouthbreathing).
b64e99a7fecd2e92cd0bbe9e012873c7.jpg
angelina-jolie-first-they-killed-my-father-new-york-premiere-2017.jpg

I heard Barrett had braces
48FB0DCE00000578-5365943-Same_guy_Images_from_the_start_of_his_career_show_a_very_differe-a-2_1518067506618.jpg

I'd say about a fifth of the kids at my school have braces and only a few of them have recessed maxillas, while I see many recessed mouthbreathers with straight teeth. There's no way crooked teeth are genetic. What the hell do crooked teeth mean?!

Last edited:
Nah mines small and I never needed braces
Do you have gaps when you smile at the end of your mouth? How many teeth show? If it’s only 6 teeth not 8-10 your jaw is narrow

doesnt have anything to do recession. just narrow palate
narrow palates occur as a result of environment

Do you have gaps when you smile at the end of your mouth? How many teeth show? If it’s only 6 teeth not 8-10 your jaw is narrow
Yes . And all teeth show with full smile

Yes . And all teeth show with full smile
If you have gaps when you smile it means you didn’t develop fully aka narrow palate

If you have gaps when you smile it means you didn’t develop fully aka narrow palate
What causes this though
What causes this though
I feel like I did something wrong I have narrow frame narrow jaw recessed cheekbones but I’m 6’2 my dads 6” so I grew normally...

Last edited:
Rixgard ramirez teeths are fucked up but he was gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Not enough place on your palate, for sure