What exactly makes me hltn?

So if I were to get a rhino, a lip flip and fat grafting under the eyes or/and infras implants and some fat grafting for my uee would I get there?
Yes but i dont think you need all of them just fix ur lips and eyebrows and you should be good
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
lips nose jaw
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
You really think im mtn? What can I do to get to hmtn
You ascend to mtn or higher you just need good lips and a better lower third your eye area is mid not that brutal for lips prob exfoliating them and lower third you can chew bubblegum for 1 hour equally both sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
So if I were to get a rhino, a lip flip and fat grafting under the eyes or/and infras implants and some fat grafting for my uee would I get there?
Lip flip ?:lul:
 
Wh
You ascend to mtn or higher you just need good lips and a better lower third your eye area is mid not that brutal for lips prob exfoliating them and lower third you can chew bubblegum for 1 hour equally both sides
What could I do for my eyes?
 
Wh

What could I do for my eyes?
Your eyes are good bro don’t worry just the lower third for now that’s the bigger problem the lower third can be done without any surgery just focus on that rep me up boyo:what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
I just find it a bit ironic how you think you are a mtn but apparently to you im not. Not trying to be rude, im just being honest
Maybe between hltn and lmtn
 
ı
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong
u picked up the call right bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
I just find it a bit ironic how you think you are a mtn but apparently to you im not. Not trying to be rude, im just being honest
When did i say you aren’t a mtn , you just asked for flaws and i gave them , imo i am better looking not to be rude
 
Regardless of what my rating is I would appreciate if people were actually objective. That guy isnt
Bro 7% on these forums are all trolls and demotivaters
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
Bro 7% on these forums are all trolls and demotivaters
70%I meant plus you should not post ur pic here is better to rewatch and watch best of the best posts and 101s
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
Is a philtrum the only thing that determines how good someones harmony is 🤦‍♂️
Yes , a long Philtum can make your face taller and your chin shorter which fucks up the chin to philtrum ratio
 
When did i say you aren’t a mtn , you just asked for flaws and i gave them , imo i am better looking not to be rude
Well read my question I asked what makes ppl think im hltn. If you think im mtn thats alright my point wasnt to deny people. I just wanted to see exactly what made people think im not good looking and now im starting to get an idea. Im planning some surgeries and I need to know that whatever im doing will have a good roi
 
Yes , a long Philtum can make your face taller and your chin shorter which fucks up the chin to philtrum ratio
My chin to philtrum ratio isnt even bad. I know the philtrum is a problem. But I doubt thats enough to make people rate me so low
 
Well read my question I asked what makes ppl think im hltn. If you think im mtn thats alright my point wasnt to deny people. I just wanted to see exactly what made people think im not good looking and now im starting to get an idea. Im planning some surgeries and I need to know that whatever im doing will have a good roi
What’s your height btw i recommend you to softmax
 
Well read my question I asked what makes ppl think im hltn. If you think im mtn thats alright my point wasnt to deny people. I just wanted to see exactly what made people think im not good looking and now im starting to get an idea. Im planning some surgeries and I need to know that whatever im doing will have a good roi
Half of people here are trolls like batmannigga, you shouldn’t take them seriously, your easy lmtn bro don’t bother
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
My chin to philtrum ratio isnt even bad. I know the philtrum is a problem. But I doubt thats enough to make people rate me so low
Lmtn is slightly above average
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
Lmtn is slightly above average
Yeah but my point was that there are still a minority of people thinking im hltn. That tells me that there’s something obviously flawed about me that makes people think I dont look good. And Im looking to fix it without risking my health or without risking getting botched with very invasive procedures.
 
Yeah but my point was that there are still a minority of people thinking im hltn. That tells me that there’s something obviously flawed about me that makes people think I dont look good. And Im looking to fix it without risking my health or without risking getting botched with very invasive procedures.
I alr told you tho bro ,and don’t listen to miniority
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
It’s the mouth to nose ratio but you still look good bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
A lip flip would definitely help especially bc your philtrum is kind of long too so it would help make the philtrum look smaller and the lips look slightly wider
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
And if I want to get to a even higher rating what else should I do?
A lip flip would definitely help especially bc your philtrum is kind of long too so it would help make the philtrum look smaller and the lips look slightly wider
 
And if I want to get to an even higher rating what else should I do?
I would say grow your eyebrows out castor oil helps for this you can even use it on your eyelashes and chin tucks as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis

Similar threads

L
Replies
11
Views
78
RealCube
RealCube
R
Replies
14
Views
118
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq
mullatobonemasher
Replies
121
Views
735
keubool
keubool
Bruno_v
Replies
0
Views
68
Bruno_v
Bruno_v
zombiesaresocool
Replies
2
Views
62
4lekseyy_.
4lekseyy_.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top