otitis
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2025
- Posts
- 441
- Reputation
- 76
- OP
- #51
You really think im mtn? What can I do to get to hmtnDef not ltn max mtn![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You really think im mtn? What can I do to get to hmtnDef not ltn max mtn![]()
Yes but i dont think you need all of them just fix ur lips and eyebrows and you should be goodSo if I were to get a rhino, a lip flip and fat grafting under the eyes or/and infras implants and some fat grafting for my uee would I get there?
lips nose jawMost of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
You ascend to mtn or higher you just need good lips and a better lower third your eye area is mid not that brutal for lips prob exfoliating them and lower third you can chew bubblegum for 1 hour equally both sidesYou really think im mtn? What can I do to get to hmtn
Lip flip ?So if I were to get a rhino, a lip flip and fat grafting under the eyes or/and infras implants and some fat grafting for my uee would I get there?
Lips and eyebrows are enough to get close to hmtn? Thats generous.Yes but i dont think you need all of them just fix ur lips and eyebrows and you should be good
What do I have to do for my jaw? The best thing I can think is jaw angle implants but its not like its recessedlips nose jaw
Do you not know what that is? Its an actual procedure they flip your lips from inside out to make them look biggerLip flip ?![]()
Who tf rated you a mtnLip flip ?![]()

What do u have to do with itWho tf rated you a mtn![]()
TmjmaxxWhat do I have to do for my jaw? The best thing I can think is jaw angle implants but its not like its recessed
What could I do for my eyes?You ascend to mtn or higher you just need good lips and a better lower third your eye area is mid not that brutal for lips prob exfoliating them and lower third you can chew bubblegum for 1 hour equally both sides
Tmjmaxx
What do u have to do with it![]()
Your eyes are good bro don’t worry just the lower third for now that’s the bigger problem the lower third can be done without any surgery just focus on that rep me up boyoWh
What could I do for my eyes?
ur worse lil bruSomeone is calling
Maybe between hltn and lmtnI just find it a bit ironic how you think you are a mtn but apparently to you im not. Not trying to be rude, im just being honest
u picked up the call right broMost of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong
When did i say you aren’t a mtn , you just asked for flaws and i gave them , imo i am better looking not to be rudeI just find it a bit ironic how you think you are a mtn but apparently to you im not. Not trying to be rude, im just being honest
Idh a bigger philtrum than him lil brour worse lil bru
No ur not niggaWhen did i say you aren’t a mtn , you just asked for flaws and i gave them , imo i am better looking not to be rude
Holy , i don’t to paedophiles pls don’t talk with meNo ur not nigga
Regardless of what my rating is I would appreciate if people were actually objective. That guy isntMaybe between hltn and lmtn
Sorryı
u picked up the call right bro
Bro 7% on these forums are all trolls and demotivatersRegardless of what my rating is I would appreciate if people were actually objective. That guy isnt
Is a philtrum the only thing that determines how good someones harmony isIdh a bigger philtrum than him lil bro

Only 7%?Bro 7% on these forums are all trolls and demotivaters
it would be good if it was only 7%70%I meant plus you should not post ur pic here is better to rewatch and watch best of the best posts and 101sBro 7% on these forums are all trolls and demotivaters
Yes , a long Philtum can make your face taller and your chin shorter which fucks up the chin to philtrum ratioIs a philtrum the only thing that determines how good someones harmony is![]()
Well read my question I asked what makes ppl think im hltn. If you think im mtn thats alright my point wasnt to deny people. I just wanted to see exactly what made people think im not good looking and now im starting to get an idea. Im planning some surgeries and I need to know that whatever im doing will have a good roiWhen did i say you aren’t a mtn , you just asked for flaws and i gave them , imo i am better looking not to be rude
My chin to philtrum ratio isnt even bad. I know the philtrum is a problem. But I doubt thats enough to make people rate me so lowYes , a long Philtum can make your face taller and your chin shorter which fucks up the chin to philtrum ratio
What’s your height btw i recommend you to softmaxWell read my question I asked what makes ppl think im hltn. If you think im mtn thats alright my point wasnt to deny people. I just wanted to see exactly what made people think im not good looking and now im starting to get an idea. Im planning some surgeries and I need to know that whatever im doing will have a good roi
Half of people here are trolls like batmannigga, you shouldn’t take them seriously, your easy lmtn bro don’t botherWell read my question I asked what makes ppl think im hltn. If you think im mtn thats alright my point wasnt to deny people. I just wanted to see exactly what made people think im not good looking and now im starting to get an idea. Im planning some surgeries and I need to know that whatever im doing will have a good roi
I need brutal rates from time to time just in case I think I look good70%I meant plus you should not post ur pic here is better to rewatch and watch best of the best posts and 101s
Lmtn is slightly above averageMy chin to philtrum ratio isnt even bad. I know the philtrum is a problem. But I doubt thats enough to make people rate me so low
He wasnt even trolling meHalf of people here are trolls like batmannigga, you shouldn’t take them seriously, your easy lmtn bro don’t bother
Yeah but my point was that there are still a minority of people thinking im hltn. That tells me that there’s something obviously flawed about me that makes people think I dont look good. And Im looking to fix it without risking my health or without risking getting botched with very invasive procedures.Lmtn is slightly above average
I alr told you tho bro ,and don’t listen to miniorityYeah but my point was that there are still a minority of people thinking im hltn. That tells me that there’s something obviously flawed about me that makes people think I dont look good. And Im looking to fix it without risking my health or without risking getting botched with very invasive procedures.
What softmaxed are even going to help atp?What’s your height btw i recommend you to softmax
Ok thanks. Could I ever get to hmtn? Maybe even higherIt’s the mouth to nose ratio but you still look good bro
Yeah you definitely could I see a lot of potentialOk thanks. Could I ever get to hmtn? Maybe even higher
A lip flip would definitely help especially bc your philtrum is kind of long too so it would help make the philtrum look smaller and the lips look slightly wider
Im just confused at the ppl calling me hltn sometimesYeah you definitely could I see a lot of potential
I would say grow your eyebrows out castor oil helps for this you can even use it on your eyelashes and chin tucks as wellAnd if I want to get to an even higher rating what else should I do?