zygosfinalboss
Kiss me I’m Irish ☘️
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2026
- Posts
- 214
- Reputation
- 152
Hltn is average which isn’t bad but you definitely have a lot of potentialIm just confused at the ppl calling me hltn sometimes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Hltn is average which isn’t bad but you definitely have a lot of potentialIm just confused at the ppl calling me hltn sometimes
I have seen worse looking ppl get called hltn, thats why. I know its average. But tbh its very hard to settle with being average. And the weird thing is that I have worse photos of myself here which somehow got mtn-hmtn. Thats super confusingHltn is average which isn’t bad but you definitely have a lot of potential
Yeah sometimes certain angles can make you look a bit different that’s why and some people can give incorrect ratings as well. But also keep in mind that you hsve good features and you do have potential to ascendI have seen worse looking ppl get called hltn, thats why. I know it’s average. But tbh it’s very hard to settle with being average. And the weird thing is that I have worse photos of myself here which somehow got mtn-hmtn. Thats super confusing
Most of my pictures are the sameYeah sometimes certain angles can make you look a bit different that’s why and some people can give incorrect ratings as well. But also keep in mind that you hsve good features and you do have potential to ascend
Pretty short im 5’7-5’8What’s your height bro
Pretty short im 5’7-5’8
18-19. I aimt growing anymore thats for sure. Im tryna max out everything elseHow old ?
Yeah but theres a big difference between ltn and mtn. One is average- bad looking and the other is above average even good looking. Im always trying to be brutally honest with myself. But Im gonna also be honest. I dont think I look ugly or atleast like everyone elseListen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
And after a big amount of time in the community and based on what people post here and on the internet I find it very hard to mistakenly rate someone who is a mtn an ltn or the vice versa. Im just trying to understand what exactly makes people think this way. I have an idea now and I want to see how can I execute it without getting botchedListen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
And the idea that I cant met everyones looks requirement kinda defeats the idea that looks is all that matters and that they are objective. I didnt say it completely contradicts it though.Listen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
Yeah but theres a big difference between ltn and mtn. One is average- bad looking and the other is above average even good looking. Im always trying to be brutally honest with myself. But Im gonna also be honest. I dont think I look ugly or atleast like everyone else
I understandYou aint ugly, but in my book also Not noticeably above avg. Maybe a bit better than avg.
Mr. PhiltrumSomeone is calling
You aint ugly, but in my book also Not noticeably above avg. Maybe a bit better than avg.
Your philtrum is as long as your chin and you are severely down grown, you re making jokes about my philtrum jflMr. Philtrum