What exactly makes me hltn?

Hltn is average which isn’t bad but you definitely have a lot of potential
I have seen worse looking ppl get called hltn, thats why. I know its average. But tbh its very hard to settle with being average. And the weird thing is that I have worse photos of myself here which somehow got mtn-hmtn. Thats super confusing
 
I have seen worse looking ppl get called hltn, thats why. I know it’s average. But tbh it’s very hard to settle with being average. And the weird thing is that I have worse photos of myself here which somehow got mtn-hmtn. Thats super confusing
Yeah sometimes certain angles can make you look a bit different that’s why and some people can give incorrect ratings as well. But also keep in mind that you hsve good features and you do have potential to ascend
 
Yeah sometimes certain angles can make you look a bit different that’s why and some people can give incorrect ratings as well. But also keep in mind that you hsve good features and you do have potential to ascend
Most of my pictures are the same
 
Listen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
 
1790528457726
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: otitis
Listen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
Yeah but theres a big difference between ltn and mtn. One is average- bad looking and the other is above average even good looking. Im always trying to be brutally honest with myself. But Im gonna also be honest. I dont think I look ugly or atleast like everyone else
 
Listen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
And after a big amount of time in the community and based on what people post here and on the internet I find it very hard to mistakenly rate someone who is a mtn an ltn or the vice versa. Im just trying to understand what exactly makes people think this way. I have an idea now and I want to see how can I execute it without getting botched
 
Listen Here, people have different taste. So you cant fulfill every persons view of you. Some people will Always think youre a Ltn, No Matter how much surgery you get. That might be Not the majority, but you cant Change every View on you.
And the idea that I cant met everyones looks requirement kinda defeats the idea that looks is all that matters and that they are objective. I didnt say it completely contradicts it though.
 
Yeah but theres a big difference between ltn and mtn. One is average- bad looking and the other is above average even good looking. Im always trying to be brutally honest with myself. But Im gonna also be honest. I dont think I look ugly or atleast like everyone else

You aint ugly, but in my book also Not noticeably above avg. Maybe a bit better than avg.
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis

Similar threads

L
Replies
11
Views
78
RealCube
RealCube
R
Replies
14
Views
118
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq
mullatobonemasher
Replies
121
Views
735
keubool
keubool
Bruno_v
Replies
0
Views
68
Bruno_v
Bruno_v
zombiesaresocool
Replies
2
Views
62
4lekseyy_.
4lekseyy_.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top