What exactly red light lamps do?

P

Prettyboy

Banned
These:

HT005.jpg

How are they beneficial from a looksmaxxing perspective?

Do they increase collagen? Cure acne? Reduce wrinkles? What are they good for? Are they cope?

nothing

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
These:

HT005.jpg

How are they beneficial from a looksmaxxing perspective?

Do they increase collagen? Cure acne? Reduce wrinkles? What are they good for? Are they cope?

Are they a scam?
im guessing your asking because you want your skin to age well so let me explain things that actually determine wether you'll age well

1 diet, cut out all candy, chocolate, ice cream etc anything like that with high sugar. also cut out processed foods like ham, salami, sausages etc and cut out pufas

2 avoid the sun/wear protection, get a sun hat or wear sunscreen and try stay out the sun since its the biggest threat to your skin

3 exercise especially things that premote bloodflow like cardio, so start jogging or running and things like that

4 never smoke, drink alcahol or take drugs

5 get 8 hours sleep

6 try sleep on your back

7 try get alot of different vits and nutrients specifically vit c and vit a

8 get a skincare routine

9 check your stress levels and if there high lower them

doing all these things and you'll age very well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: samm735, Prettyboy and Deleted member 2729
im guessing your asking because you want your skin to age well so let me explain things that actually determine wether you'll age well

1 diet, cut out all candy, chocolate, ice cream etc anything like that with high sugar. also cut out processed foods like ham, salami, sausages etc and cut out pufas

2 avoid the sun/wear protection, get a sun hat or wear sunscreen and try stay out the sun since its the biggest threat to your skin

3 exercise especially things that premote bloodflow like cardio, so start jogging or running and things like that

4 never smoke, drink alcahol or take drugs

5 get 8 hours sleep

6 try sleep on your back

7 try get alot of different vits and nutrients specifically vit c and vit a

8 get a skincare routine

9 check your stress levels and if there high lower them

doing all these things and you'll age very well
Fantastic, very useful list. But if I am being honest I already do all of those.

My question was inspired based upon the fact that many people claim all sorts of benefits from using red light lamp on their faces. Roasties claim it induces collagen production thus has an anti-aging effect, some claim it helps with acne, others say it has all the benefits of sun rays without their harmful effects; also others claim it increases testosterone.

The list goes on. Lots of claims, but would be nice to know which ones are bullshit / if any of them stand their ground.