What explains the German difference?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
The holocaust certainly happened, although 6 million Jews were certainly not slaughtered. I do think the number is considerably less but still—it happened.

What explains the Germans getting to that point? I am not interested in hearing conspiracies about how the Jews did x y and z. I want to understand what it is about the German character and soul that leads to that conclusion.

Do Germans have a natural propensity towards evil and extreme violence? What is it?

I want answers

did not read

although i did

did not read
although i did
Don’t be offended by my question btw. I really do adore Germans and am envious of them in many many ways. I’m just curious

Don’t be offended by my question btw. I really do adore Germans and am envious of them in many many ways. I’m just curious
im not german but i live in Germany and i can definitely say that germans are less empathetic than your average joe

ofc not everyone of them

im not german but i live in Germany and i can definitely say that germans are less empathetic than your average joe

ofc not everyone of them
In this regard, they’re no different than any other Germanic country—whether it’s Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, etc. They’re all cold people with reduced empathy.

Only Germany did what Germany did though. Not just with Jews but they’re so unique in every war they’re in (WW1, WW2, Napoleonic wars, etc). I’m just curious what it is about them

Look up 'Drang nach dem absoluten' they have an autistic tendency to go to extremes.
Meanwhile the British remain practical.
Germans however lose context and dont see the big picture often. Makes them good engineers.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
what would you do to an enemy that is unrelenting in its pursuit of your destruction? the jews certainly didn't have qualms about it with the amalekites and now the gazans. in fact, the great replacement is a form of genocide against white people.

history is full of genocides, the holodomor was far more horrific. germans just get the biggest focus because they dared to do it against (((god's chosen people)))

Look up 'Drang nach dem absoluten' they have an autistic tendency to go to extremes.
Meanwhile the British remain practical.
Germans however lose context and dont see the big picture often. Makes them good engineers.
Thank you. This is so interesting

In this regard, they’re no different than any other Germanic country—whether it’s Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, etc. They’re all cold people with reduced empathy.

Only Germany did what Germany did though. Not just with Jews but they’re so unique in every war they’re in (WW1, WW2, Napoleonic wars, etc). I’m just curious what it is about them
they're not unique among whites, they're just demonized in the modern zogbotted west because they were its most effective defenders.

what would you do to an enemy that is unrelenting in its pursuit of your destruction? the jews certainly didn't have qualms about it with the amalekites and now that gazans, in fact, the great replacement is a form of genocide against white people.

history is full of genocides, the holodomor was far more horrific. germans just get the biggest focus because they dared to do it against (((god's chosen people)))
Germans also went against the whole world and nearly succeeded. It’s not just about the holocaust itself. The holocaust is one of many manifestations of the German condition. I think they get the biggest focus because Germans are a force to be reckoned with and a force that needs special and considerable amount of attention.

they're not unique among whites, they're just demonized in the modern zogbotted west because they were its most effective defenders.
Germans are absolutely unique among whites.

ok i agree

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
The holocaust certainly happened, although 6 million Jews were certainly not slaughtered. I do think the number is considerably less but still—it happened.

What explains the Germans getting to that point? I am not interested in hearing conspiracies about how the Jews did x y and z. I want to understand what it is about the German character and soul that leads to that conclusion.

Do Germans have a natural propensity towards evil and extreme violence? What is it?
read talmud