What eye surgery do I need? (EYECELLS GTFIH)

B

brock

Iron
hD1rTzW.jpg

Me. I consulted with one eye surgeon. Told him about my sleepy look and scleral show. He suggested lateral canthoplasty + ptosis repair.

Is that the right surgery? People talk about almond eye surgery, is it the same? What about lower lid retraction. Eye experts appreciated.

Here’s some actor with similar shape, but better eyes:

9y8qMwr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
He suggested lateral canthoplasty + ptosis repai
and need lower lid retraction and minoxdil on ur eyebrows ur eyebrows kinda shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
did he specify what lateral canthoplasty will do for u

and need lower lid retraction and minoxdil on ur eyebrows ur eyebrows kinda shit
Lol bruh I trim and shave eyebrows because they’re too thick. I’d look like a gorilla otherwise

hD1rTzW.jpg

Me. I consulted with one eye surgeon. Told him about my sleepy look and scleral show. He suggested lateral canthoplasty + ptosis repair.

Is that the right surgery? People talk about almond eye surgery, is it the same? What about lower lid retraction. Eye experts appreciated.

Here’s some actor with similar shape, but better eyes:

9y8qMwr.jpg
Infraorbital Rim Implants.

did he specify what lateral canthoplasty will do for u
He said lateral canthoplasty would raise the outer corner of the lower lid? And ptosis repair to raise the upper lid. Basically center it around the iris.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Lol bruh I trim and shave eyebrows because they’re too thick. I’d look like a gorilla otherwise
yea but look where ur eyebrows start vs the eyes under you

ur eyebrows should start closer to the nose

3294822_1676612777116.jpg

I had a unibrow before. Went to far with correcting it. I’ll start letting them grow closer together from now

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Is lower lid retraction and infraorbital implants necessary for me? Or just the cantho + ptosis?

No surgery for your ethnicity

Periorbital implants, eyelid retraction and lateral canthopexy.

@brock read this shit

THE SURGEON YOU ARE TALKING TO IS TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF AND HE WILL BOTCH YOU!!!!!!!!!!

You do not need Canthoplasty. This forum needs to stop it with the Cantho bullshit.

I had like 5 degrees of negative canthal tilt. I needed Cantho. Yours is almost positive.

YOU ALSO DO NOT NEED PTOSIS REPAIR!!!!!!!!!!
- You have minimal upper eyelid exposure.

Please FFS - Listen to me dude. AND ONLY ME. I am one of the only reasonable people on this forum who knows his shit about Eye Surgery. I paid Dr. Vrcek over $10000 back in December and I am pretty happy with my results. Read thread below.

What you need is Lower Lid Retraction and EITHER 1. alloderm grafts OR 2. Implant beneath your eyes. For stability.

Dr. Vrcek has my full recommendation - if you are in the USA - he is the doctor that you want.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and brock
unrelated but does anyone else get excited when there's a GTFIH in the post title?

• +1
Reactions: cummy-kaze, Vergil.is, goatedjordan23 and 2 others