What feminist think of Looksmaxing forums.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Inside Incels’ Looksmaxing Obsession: Penis Stretching, Skull Implants And Rage
"Lookism, or discrimination based on appearance, is real. Research shows that people who are considered unattractive get paid less and have fewer job opportunities. One study found that juries are less likely to convict someone they consider good-looking.
But men and women respond very differently when discriminated against in a romantic or sexual context, experts say. While women often internalize or blame themselves when faced with rejection, men tend to lash out."

Incels’ Obsession With Looks Is Based on Fake Math
"While some are just basic grooming techniques (one Incels.me poster studiously referred to retin-A as “the only proven youthmax”), others are based on shaky science. There’s “mewing,” a practice supposedly invented by a British orthodontist that involves “maintaining correct oral posture” and chewing particularly hard gum to create a strong jawline, as well as carrot theory, which states that a healthy “beta-carotene glow” is more attractive to women than a tan, so be sure to eat at least five carrots a day."

Inside the Disturbing Forum Incels Use to Brutally Criticize Each Other's Faces
"Before jumping into cosmetic surgery, remember that personality consistently tops the list when it comes to the traits that heterosexual women are attracted to in a male partner," Lehmiller told me. "Humor, intelligence, honesty, kindness, communication skills—these are the kinds of things that women say are more important than looks and that no amount of surgery can change. So focus first and foremost on being the right person." :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Bluepill, kobecel and 2 others
fuckin faggots lmao suck myfucking ugly cock nigga

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, fobos, manlet cUnt and 4 others
33402 = fake news

33403 = fake news

33405 = fake news

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, Bluepill and 3 others
Normies are beyond garbage. Low IQ, npc bluepilled fags with 0 awareness simply existing to waste precious oxygen.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Bluepill, manlet cUnt and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Anything real to improve your life is going to be seen as an "obsession". Any real hard truth and honesty is "toxic". These people are a waste of space.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Bluepill, kobecel and 4 others
Anything real to improve your life is going to be seen as an "obsession". Any real hard truth and honesty is "toxic". These people are a waste of space.

Like I've said before. If it has a decent chance of significantly improving your SMV, normies will shame you for doing it. If it barely effects your SMV normies will encourage it.

People will shame you for surgery or roidcelling. People will encourage you to dress better and put yourself out there and take a shower and wear cologne.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, manlet cUnt, kobecel and 1 other person
I even read one a article that said that social status maxxing was toxic. I cant find it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and CupOfCoffee
Like I've said before. If it has a decent chance of significantly improving your SMV, normies will shame you for doing it. If it barely effects your SMV normies will encourage it.

People will shame you for surgery or roidcelling. People will encourage you to dress better and put yourself out there and take a shower and wear cologne.
My method now is: Ask a normie what he/she thinks, if they say it's not necessary or "what about your health?" then I do it.
"You don't need a rhino your nose looks masculine and fine" --> Get rhino
"Hair transplant? A bald head can look good with a beard bro" --> Book a flight to Turkey
"Steroids? What about your health?" --> Inject that shit
"Why are you losing so much weight? You look skinny now" --> Keep at it lardface
Etc etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Everything that include looks is obsession because we know we are right

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
My method now is: Ask a normie what he/she thinks, if they say it's not necessary or "what about your health?" then I do it.
"You don't need a rhino your nose looks masculine and fine" --> Get rhino
"Hair transplant? A bald head can look good with a beard bro" --> Book a flight to Turkey
"Steroids? What about your health?" --> Inject that shit
"Why are you losing so much weight? You look skinny now" --> Keep at it lardface
Etc etc.
You should ask people that hate you what they think. They will give you the honest answer. Lol in highschool they used to make fun of my hairline but my family says the shape of my head changed and I'm not balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Bluepill, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Crabs in a bucket.

"Before jumping into cosmetic surgery, remember that personality consistently tops the list when it comes to the traits that heterosexual women are attracted to in a male partner," Lehmiller told me. "Humor, intelligence, honesty, kindness, communication skills—these are the kinds of things that women say are more important than looks and that no amount of surgery can change. So focus first and foremost on being the right person." :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
What a load of bullshit. Fucking CRIMINALS for lying to people and preventing them from actually improving their situation. Just like calling fat people ‘beautiful’ will lead them to many health problems and destroy their dating opportunities, where if you just told them the truth they could actually take action to improve themselves.

Fuck my parents for never calling me skinny. Fuck them for never calling me a neck beard. Fuck them for never telling me my hair was too long. Because those things are why I made no friends or girlfriends in college

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
lying to people and preventing them from actually improving their situation
And that's a good thing, here's why:
more for us

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and CupOfCoffee
What about quora? Fake

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
femorrhoid useless vaginas on legs:
"ingels are so lazy and have a defeatist mindset. theyre too busy self pitying to actually improve their situation"

also femoids when an incel tries to looksmax:
"wow what a toxic pos :feelsuhh: all thats unnecessary just work on your personality"

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, androidcel and 3 others
If you or someone you know is fixated on perceived flaws in appearance or might be struggling with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), help is available. Click hereto learn about support groups based in the US and abroad.

If you are feeling suicidal, visit the website of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or call toll free 1-800-273-TALK (8255) at any time. A listing of similar helplines in other countries can be found here.

Follow Allie Conti on Twitter.

bdd is cope

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, manlet cUnt, kobecel and 1 other person