What foods cause inflammation? do you avoid them? Does IF got rid of your inflammation?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
i saw some impresive results in the face of some woman who did OMAD didnt loose weight but their faces changed a lot, they look thinner, jawlines and shit:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
go carnivore

btw no inflammation for your face

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Htobrother
As a rule of thumb the more unnatural/alien it is to your gut evolution the more it inflammation it will cause. Now you have to do a lot of digging and reading to find out what that actually means because there's a huge amount of money being spent by various industries to convince people that X modern food is a superfood because some isolated chemical made a cell in a test tube live fractionally longer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, lutte, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
you know what causes inflammation

It depends on your gut microbiome to begin with. A lot of people fuck it up with antibiotics, or prescription drugs. Once you do that, it's really hard to go back to your baseline levels and then you will start getting all the problems from different foods. That's why some people benefit from OMAD and fasting. You will have to fast for a really long time to even get close to baseline levels tho. It's better to switch to raw diet and see a doctor. In severe cases, fecal transplant is needed

It depends on your gut microbiome to begin with. A lot of people fuck it up with antibiotics, or prescription drugs. Once you do that, it's really hard to go back to your baseline levels and then you will start getting all the problems from different foods. That's why some people benefit from OMAD and fasting. You will have to fast for a really long time to even get close to baseline levels tho. It's better to switch to raw diet and see a doctor. In severe cases, fecal transplant is needed
damn thats sounds like my case :( a lot of antibiotics when i was a kid