What foods do you notice causes acne?

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
for me personally I’ve noticed
Sugar
Peanuts
Excessive eating/ bulking 3000+ calories

anyone have any foods here they swear by ruins their skin or even gut. Any foods I should absolutely avoid?

• +1
Reactions: chadsmith
Sugar
Peanuts

anyone have any foods here they swear by ruins their skin or even gut. Any foods I should absolutely avoid?
Sugar is the only real threat, greasy foods I guess if you don’t wash your face.

• +1
Reactions: dancs
Milk

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, dancs and Deleted member 13476
Sugar, fried foods and refined carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 13476
Vegetable oils. Milk and sugar and a more simple skincare routine (tret, BP, SA and a moisturise) healed mine.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and dancs
I've noticed that eating a lot of prebiotic and probiotic foods have really helped reduce cystic acne for me.
Every morning i have a protein shake with oats, yoghurt and fruit.
Then as a snack I eat some sauerkraut, kimchi and organic yoghurts. Milk for me is okay ive tried to focus on more organic full fat milk for enzymes.

I think mainly refined sugars break me out and potentially soy like soya sauce

• +1
Reactions: dancs
intaking omega3 (fish oil) helped me and another user in reducing acne

I've noticed that eating a lot of prebiotic and probiotic foods have really helped reduce cystic acne for me.
Every morning i have a protein shake with oats, yoghurt and fruit.
Then as a snack I eat some sauerkraut, kimchi and organic yoghurts. Milk for me is okay ive tried to focus on more organic full fat milk for enzymes.

I think mainly refined sugars break me out and potentially soy like soya sauce
What prebiotic foods are there, I want to heal my gut see how my skin reacts. What all should I avoid/ eat for digestive enzymes

What prebiotic foods are there, I want to heal my gut see how my skin reacts. What all should I avoid/ eat for digestive enzymes
look up what prebiotic and probiotic are. Non homogenised milk and organic is the best

Sugar
Peanuts

pizza for some reason, doctors claim it doesn't matter