What girls are attracted to- the big 3

I tell you guys my opinion, based on real life experience. There is a very big difference between smv and rmv. Girls know very fast, if you are a fuckboy to them, or a boyfriend (provider of emotions, money, status or other value). If you want to slay girls that are sexually attracted to you, then its 0% money and status, 60% face, 25% height, 10% body and 5% character (just dont be creepy or autistic). For most girls in my country, a height of 180cm is the absolute minimum to see you as a potential fuckbuddy. Also a trained body is a must have! For some less muscular, and for others more. A girl will never have wet dreams of you, if you have millions on your account. She will only see you as a project to profit from. Gonial angle, skull size, forward growth, and wide/massive bones over everything else.
What country do you live in bro?

33% personality/charm/aura, 33% money and status, 34% looks

the higher your percent, the more you can slay
Money/status>>>the rest if u not a gay alien skull

I know a dude in a frat that only had one ugly gf all college long and she cheated on him at the end

On the other hand I had two different coworkers, 6'2 Chads who were on roids go into to a bar/club and had smoking hot women approaching them, they both had the same job as me no " money/status " needed

Now look status and money are definitely good to have and will definitely raise your overall PSL rating to women, but honestly if you have enough looks you will slay no matter what

EVERYTHING in life is to make up for your looks, Jeremy Meeks put all points in looks now look where he is now the money, status, and charisma come with the face

not saying be betabuxx
im saying money attracts girls

how? how money makes pussy wet?
you are pulling words on strings
my thread is titled what attracts girls. the more money you have, the more chance of slaying, there is no denying this.

not what is attractive. by defenition being attractive is looks alone
dude you're coping. money is not corelated with sex. Money is coraleted with making foid life good quality which is betabuxing

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
You need looks to make it in the door. Then personality to keep them interested. Then status and money to lock them down.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 3202 and EckhartTollemaxx
You need looks to make it in the door. Then personality to keep them interested. Then status and money to lock them down.
Personality does not keep anyone interested tho. But status and money do. Personality can still lock them down if the whoe past her prime.

You forgot about the dual mating strategy, partners are chosen for short term relationships more with looks, and for long term relationships more with status and personality.

It's more like 70 percent looks, 20 personality and 10 status for short term relationships, for long term it's like 40 percent looks, 30 personality, 30 status.

Obviously you need to pass her looks threshold which is normally same as her looks or slightly better.

But for short term dating you need to mog her.
And you need to act normal and composed meaning not spergy or shaking and stuttering, just normal and confident.

For long term dating the woman has to actually find you engaging and interesting and that you have enough money to support yourself and maybe her, more money than her preferably.
Looks are a bonus but won't cut it if your personality doesn't match with her.
Also not passing her looks threshold means no relationship no matter your other qualities unless it's a sugar daddy type relationship meaning long term prostitution.

FACEANDLMS voice
looks, money, status

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You forgot about the dual mating strategy, partners are chosen for short term relationships more with looks, and for long term relationships more with status and personality.

It's more like 70 percent looks, 20 personality and 10 status for short term relationships, for long term it's like 40 percent looks, 30 personality, 30 status.

Obviously you need to pass her looks threshold which is normally same as her looks or slightly better.

But for short term dating you need to mog her.
And you need to act normal and composed meaning not spergy or shaking and stuttering, just normal and confident.

For long term dating the woman has to actually find you engaging and interesting and that you have enough money to support yourself and maybe her, more money than her preferably.
Looks are a bonus but won't cut it if your personality doesn't match with her.
Also not passing her looks threshold means no relationship no matter your other qualities unless it's a sugar daddy type relationship meaning long term prostitution.
Who wants ltr? Women want to fuck fuckboys, while cuck cucks in ltrs

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 3328
LTR is still what happens for over half of the non-ugly population.
Above average is not enough for slaying consistently until 6psl.
6psl is rare as fuck, maybe 3%.

Many women don't want casual sex unless it's a gigachad, and the real slayers don't physically have enough time to fuck all the women they want.

The vast majority of men can choose between LTR or being sex-starved and even slightly below average men have trouble finding even LTR's with desirable women.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
LTR is still what happens for over half of the non-ugly population.
Above average is not enough for slaying consistently until 6psl.
6psl is rare as fuck, maybe 3%.

Many women don't want casual sex unless it's a gigachad, and the real slayers don't physically have enough time to fuck all the women they want.

The vast majority of men can choose between LTR or being sex-starved and even slightly below average men have trouble finding even LTR's with desirable women.
what a cope.

6psl is not rare, 3% is ALOT, think about that, 3% mean theres 3 6psl guys out of 100 and how many dudes theres in the school? Lets say 500, so there's 15 dudes who are slayers. That's suifuel.

Most women want casual sex with gl guys and slayers have time to slay.

I will never ltr a foid so i will end up as sex starved subhuman

If women really wanted LTRs but got always duped and dumped by gigachads (because they weren't good enough for them) then ALL rich beautiful successful women would be in LTRs. Instead we see Miley Cyrus kick her 6'3 ex to the gutter and the same with most of the other celebrities.

If women really wanted LTRs but got always duped and dumped by gigachads (because they weren't good enough for them) then ALL rich beautiful successful women would be in LTRs. Instead we see Miley Cyrus kick her 6'3 ex to the gutter and the same with most of the other celebrities.
there's a lot of hot foids who are single and i don't think they're virgins at 17-19 yo

there's a lot of hot foids who are single and i don't think they're virgins at 17-19 yo
Yeah all of the female celebrities are changing partners. Men are way more loyal. Women suck enemy dick for fags.

OMG Ben knows so much chads i will fuck him altough he is recessed lol

Looks
Looks
Looks

eyes and compact midface

Just be big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
What girls are attracted to

Big forehead
Big hips
Big Nose

The actual BIG 3:

1. Strong jawline

2. Good eye area

3. Good Hair

I tell you guys my opinion, based on real life experience. There is a very big difference between smv and rmv. Girls know very fast, if you are a fuckboy to them, or a boyfriend (provider of emotions, money, status or other value). If you want to slay girls that are sexually attracted to you, then its 0% money and status, 60% face, 25% height, 10% body and 5% character (just dont be creepy or autistic). For most girls in my country, a height of 180cm is the absolute minimum to see you as a potential fuckbuddy. Also a trained body is a must have! For some less muscular, and for others more. A girl will never have wet dreams of you, if you have millions on your account. She will only see you as a project to profit from. Gonial angle, skull size, forward growth, and wide/massive bones over everything else.
All dating advice is based around rmv. How much does looks matter in RMV? Think you just need to be within at least 0.5 PSL ngl

if your looks dont cut it, you're already out.

if you're good looking, THEN it's 33/33/33.

also money shows self-sufficiency, and thats what really looks good.