giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, LordNorwood, themotherfucker and 27 others
More like 80% looks
looks increases status

for example a 6'8 bbc joining a school will automatically gain popularity and have status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, IndianJock, Shubham4894 and 3 others
People who can’t swallow the moneypill have never seen the real world for what it is outside of the cringey Internet manosphere..

Same with the status pill. Status even mogs looks a lot of the time. Of course a 90th percentile guy with some shit job might be able to mog an average looking high status guy but in 90% of cases the people doubting these theories aren’t gonna be the exception lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, IndianJock, Mateusz74 and 22 others
People who can’t swallow the moneypill have never seen the real world for what it is outside of the cringey Internet manosphere..

Same with the status pill. Status even mogs looks a lot of the time. Of course a 90th percentile guy with some shit job might be able to mog an average looking high status guy but in 90% of cases the people doubting these theories aren’t gonna be the exception lol
looks give status like OP mentioned, u cannot fail as Chad unless you're autistic, it's that simple, but yes, I see ur point, u can still work ur way up there socially speaking.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, cardiologist, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
You deserve to be banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 3526 and 17 others
Dark Badboy
Unbeatable Mulatto Badass

JoinedOct 28, 2019Messages244

And still bluepilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1100, turkproducer and 4 others
0% personality 60% looks 40% dick and voice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1100, turkproducer and 3 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Its 95% looks and 5% height

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
33% personality/charm/aura, 33% money and status, 34% looks

the higher your percent, the more you can slay

Thought it was 34.5841354% looks? Good post NGL

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@Dark Badboy i think 33 is too low for looks. 50/25/25 sounds more realistic to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
its very easy who has and hasnt left the basement and actually slayed from these replies

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, FatmanO, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
100% looks and 100% height and only 20% status

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1100 and Cleftcel
LMS

what most guys don't understand is that they all feed each other.

You're more likely to get hired if you're good looking.
You're more likely to be good looking if you have more money.
You are going to have status if you're good looking and rich and if you have status, you'll look better and get richer.

It's why you have to statusmax, moneymax and looksmax.

Just so happens that looks are the initial impression in almost all cases

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Schönling, gymislife and 13 others
looks give status like OP mentioned, u cannot fail as Chad unless you're autistic, it's that simple, but yes, I see ur point, u can still work ur way up there socially speaking.
It doesn’t give any status that matters when you’re at a club or social event. The high status people are the ones that are inviting everyone to their Suite and Yacht party after the event, who every girl is sucking up to.

They all want to party on a yacht or in a suite, take tons of selfies and get free alcohol validation and see rich guys etc.

They don’t wanna go home to the male model aspies basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, ArabIncel, IWantToMax and 4 others
99% looks 1% money

3442.jpg

33% personality/charm/aura, 33% money and status, 34% looks

the higher your percent, the more you can slay
being a bisexual negro begging for my nudes = everything

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
percentages just don't work like that irl

It could be 80% looks but if his personality is legit aspie then she still won't fuck him?

Once everyone's 22+ it's hard to slay even as a broke chad. (I mean legit broke) like struggling to pay for food & bills

you need to be exceptional in one category AND at least average in the others to slay.

only good looking & high status men get good sex though. beta bux will always get fish sex from their 5psl foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Status mogs all. Ugly rappers get girls fiending for their dick

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 3701
It's more complicated than that.

I'd say 60% looks but you have to be over a certain threshold to qualify

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
money and status don't attract women trully to YOU. YOU ARE YOUR LOOKS. ATTRACTION TO YOU IS YOUR LOOKS 100%. Foids are attracted can be attracted to status and money but they're not ''loving'' you like normies say. True, primal attraction and desire to other person is 100% looks

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, TylerDurden and Effortless
Why would prime college girls give a shit about your job

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Why would prime college girls give a shit about your job
well you are beyond delusional if you think they dont care about status as i mentioned

and money brings status (frat boys)

and of course girls like a financially stable rich dude who can buy them shit

well you are beyond delusional if you think they dont care about status as i mentioned

and money brings status (frat boys)

and of course girls like a financially stable rich dude who can buy them shit
Frat boys who are ugly dont get laid. I actually know a few. You're literally saying to be a betabux. I'm not trying to be racist but when I read your posts, sometimes I wonder if the stereotypes about black IQ are true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Frat boys who are ugly dont get laid. I actually know a few. You're literally saying to be a betabux. I'm not trying to be racist but when I read your posts, sometimes I wonder if the stereotypes about black IQ are true
not saying be betabuxx

im saying money attracts girls

just like looks attract girls

if this isnt obvious to you, its beyond over

0% personality 60% looks 40% dick and voice

I got a big and thick dick, but girls dont see it when im using clothes... so how it can help any man to attract girls?

not saying be betabuxx

im saying money attracts girls

just like looks attract girls

if this isnt obvious to you, its beyond over
No it doesnt. A rich man is not attractive because hes rich, girls are with him bc he buys stuff for them. That's the very definition of a betabux

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
No it doesnt. A rich man is not attractive because hes rich, girls are with him bc he buys stuff for them. That's the very definition of a betabux
you are pulling words on strings
my thread is titled what attracts girls. the more money you have, the more chance of slaying, there is no denying this.

not what is attractive. by defenition being attractive is looks alone

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
post ur face op

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I tell you guys my opinion, based on real life experience. There is a very big difference between smv and rmv. Girls know very fast, if you are a fuckboy to them, or a boyfriend (provider of emotions, money, status or other value). If you want to slay girls that are sexually attracted to you, then its 0% money and status, 60% face, 25% height, 10% body and 5% character (just dont be creepy or autistic). For most girls in my country, a height of 180cm is the absolute minimum to see you as a potential fuckbuddy. Also a trained body is a must have! For some less muscular, and for others more. A girl will never have wet dreams of you, if you have millions on your account. She will only see you as a project to profit from. Gonial angle, skull size, forward growth, and wide/massive bones over everything else.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, the next o'pry, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
I tell you guys my opinion, based on real life experience. There is a very big difference between smv and rmv. Girls know very fast, if you are a fuckboy to them, or a boyfriend (provider of emotions, money, status or other value). If you want to slay girls that are sexually attracted to you, then its 0% money and status, 60% face, 25% height, 10% body and 5% character (just dont be creepy or autistic). For most girls in my country, a height of 180cm is the absolute minimum to see you as a potential fuckbuddy. Also a trained body is a must have! For some less muscular, and for others more. A girl will never have wet dreams of you, if you have millions on your account. She will only see you as a project to profit from. Gonial angle, skull size, forward growth, and wide/massive bones over everything else.
LEGIT

Face > Height > Race

All else is cope.

Money is just important because mean that you have sources and can care of the woman and children, but will not work all times and is dependend in many things.

Personality is not on the list, if you're not a massive coper we can agree on that.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
percentages just don't work like that irl

It could be 80% looks but if his personality is legit aspie then she still won't fuck him?

Once everyone's 22+ it's hard to slay even as a broke chad. (I mean legit broke) like struggling to pay for food & bills

you need to be exceptional in one category AND at least average in the others to slay.

only good looking & high status men get good sex though. beta bux will always get fish sex from their 5psl foid

beta bux basically get the opposite of a prostitute in that a prostitute wants to fuck you a lot to make more money off you. a beta buxer's woman wants to fuck him as little as possible and still get his money. it's why the majority of men experience a worse sex life once they get married. the woman doesn't WANT to have sex with him because she finds him attractive, she wants to lock him down and leech off him. chad's wife sucks his dick every day because she enjoys it.

as for percentages we could argue until the cows come home over the exact numbers but it's not really that simple. personality only really matters if you have looks. status only matters if you have looks. you must be physically attractive for anything else you do or say to be attractive. they can only act as multipliers for physical attractiveness. if your attractiveness is zero, zero times a billion is still zero.

however status and money can still be powerful. you can't really be 10 000x more physically attractive than average. but you can have 10 000x as much money and.or status. that's why girls go fucking berserk over high status chads and do shit like follow them in hordes screaming for them. you never see guys do that shit because as hot as some girls are they're not 10 000x hotter than other girls.

i would really really downplay personality mattering. the only personality traits that matter for your success with women is actually flirting and having the courage to ask them out or go from talking to making out to fucking at a party or w/e.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
As u get older money starts to have weight. For most of us right now it's mostly about looks...

• +1
LMS

what most guys don't understand is that they all feed each other.

You're more likely to get hired if you're good looking.
You're more likely to be good looking if you have more money.
You are going to have status if you're good looking and rich and if you have status, you'll look better and get richer.

It's why you have to statusmax, moneymax and looksmax.

Just so happens that looks are the initial impression in almost all cases

high iq

If she doesn't Fantasise about you then it's over.

• +1
I got a big and thick dick, but girls dont see it when im using clothes... so how it can help any man to attract girls?
not big enough. also pants too loose

Cope only these things matter to get laid decent face/over 6 feet tall/fit body