What got ug into lm?

mltn2mtn

mltn2mtn

Late pubertycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Posts
5,680
Reputation
5,464
For me it was probably getting unadded hella on snap a year and a half ago. Like I was actually going 1 for 8.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, LeonardMariana, Prøphet and 1 other person
critical thinking
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, peptidehater22, Prøphet and 1 other person
I just looked back on my entire life and noticed the pattern
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, tansel and mltn2mtn
my racist brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and mltn2mtn
For me it was probably getting unadded hella on snap a year and a half ago. Like I was actually going 1 for 8.
I'm still deciding on whether or not I'm into it.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and mltn2mtn
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, mltn2mtn and Prøphet
how are u man

we have not talked in like years
Fr

I wanted to rot so bad yesterday but shit was so slow

How are you bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, tansel and mltn2mtn
being outcasted
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and Prøphet
Fr

I wanted to rot so bad yesterday but shit was so slow

How are you bro
i am doing

ok:what:

had some chicken hearts today

bought my hotel stay in istanbul for december

just counting down the weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and Prøphet
For me it was probably getting unadded hella on snap a year and a half ago. Like I was actually going 1 for 8.
I was an OG bp noticer

Slayed hella bitches and had high social status from being good looking as a kid then got acne and people treated me like a mosquito , especially adults treated me the worst lol BRUTAL

Then got clear skin, low inhib maxxed, tall and gymcelled and people Slobber on my knobber again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and mltn2mtn
i am doing

ok:what:

had some chicken hearts today

bought my hotel stay in istanbul for december

just counting down the weeks
Mirin let’s go man

2 months now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, tansel, mltn2mtn and 1 other person
Top 5 Scariest Internet Chatrooms
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and Prøphet
I’m kind of dreading it tbh

Psych
why man

why the dread

is it because you think you should’ve applied to camp looksmax with me instead

i was thinking the same haha
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and Banana ★ 🍌
Top 5 Scariest Internet Chatrooms
That’s lowkey cool I remember when I lowkey tough this was going to be like some super scary incell forum when I first joined too lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
why man

why the dread

is it becase you think you should’ve applied to camp looksmax with me instead

i was thinking the same haha
Yeah exactly
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

visideous
Replies
2
Views
30
visideous
visideous
makemebigger
Replies
10
Views
33
workingouthurts7
workingouthurts7
Αlchemy
Replies
0
Views
22
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
I
Replies
0
Views
33
ihatemychudlife67
I
code80
Replies
0
Views
19
code80
code80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top