mltn2mtn
Late pubertycel
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Posts
- 5,680
- Reputation
- 5,464
For me it was probably getting unadded hella on snap a year and a half ago. Like I was actually going 1 for 8.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I'm still deciding on whether or not I'm into it.For me it was probably getting unadded hella on snap a year and a half ago. Like I was actually going 1 for 8.
how are u manI just looked back on my entire life and noticed the pattern
True forum rotter/shitposter.I'm still deciding on whether or not I'm into it.
Frhow are u man
we have not talked in like years
i am doingFr
I wanted to rot so bad yesterday but shit was so slow
How are you bro
bro he dont know youhow are u man
we have not talked in like years
I was an OG bp noticerFor me it was probably getting unadded hella on snap a year and a half ago. Like I was actually going 1 for 8.
Mirin let’s go mani am doing
ok
had some chicken hearts today
bought my hotel stay in istanbul for december
just counting down the weeks
yeah man hahaMirin let’s go man
2 months now
It’s not that bad just time consumingyeah man haha
how is school btw
& when are u going in person![]()
nice hahaIt’s not that bad just time consuming
Few weeks
I’m kind of dreading it tbhnice haha
how exicted are u dude
& can i ask what class its for
why manI’m kind of dreading it tbh
Psych
That’s lowkey cool I remember when I lowkey tough this was going to be like some super scary incell forum when I first joined too lolTop 5 Scariest Internet Chatrooms
Yeah exactlywhy man
why the dread
is it becase you think you should’ve applied to camp looksmax with me instead
i was thinking the same haha