What happened that made you realize you are ugly?

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Answer

• +1
Reactions: Account717 and Deleted member 20565
took me until I was 18 to lose virginity

mirror and camera happened

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken, Deleted member 18879, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
highschool gave me a reality check about my bloated cheeks and acne. it messed me up

Walked down street with chad brother and cousin i was walking slightly behind them and kept watching females stare at them both this never happened to me :(

• So Sad
Reactions: crosshold
Walked down street with chad brother and cousin i was walking slightly behind them and kept watching females stare at them both this never happened to me :(
In what what exactly is your brother physically superior to you?

when chad gets sex every morning without asking
when chad get breakfast, lunch, dinner cooked by his gf without asking
when chad gets his apartment/house cleaned no questions asked
when chad doesnt have to work and gf will support
when chad can beat/hit gf and she wont leave

then when realize none of that happen to you. dont believe me? look at leonardo dicaprio / chico / prettyboy / chad when younger, any foid will do anything + everything in her power to lock them down

all those simp you see on twitch donating money, will do XYZ for a 'gf' like that is the same thing for foids. paying for everything, doing all chore, putting up with everything. girls will do the same exact stuff for a guy, if chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
In what what exactly is your brother physically superior to you?

I fucking look like this i want to KMS we came from the same genepool i should have been the chad one not him i bet i looked like a ogre walking behind them

p27450.png

Brother looks nearly identical like this
reece-king-3.jpg

Cousin looks similar like this
8a35e79c111cc17d0e3a42b2a1d5966e3491fc0a.jpg

Last edited:
Unironically incel forums LOL.

I mean, I was never able to get women my entire life, but I always thought I was an "average guy." I never realized how subhuman I was. Until I found incel forums and the issues they've discussed applied to me. The pills on race, eye area, height, jawline, posture, wrists, frame, even voice, all of them applied to me.

I then knew I was a 3/10.

I fucking look like this i want to KMS we came from the same genepool i should have been the chad one not him i bet i looked like a ogre walking behind them

p27450.png

reece-king-3.jpg

Are you the older brother? It seems that the younger brothers always mog.

Puberty. :ogre:

Multiple girls liked and were interested before that, but not so much after....

How exactly did you change in puberty?

For me it was Acne and voice cracks as my voice changed that literally destroyed me from an outgoing normal prepubescent child to a loser shut in.

Obviously I dont have acne and voice cracks now but those destroyed me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
How exactly did you change in puberty?

I became melted and downward grown more. Before puberty I had a more balanced face, but after I constantly went from meltcel to normiecel

In late teens I wasn't too bad, but in my early 20s I varied throughout the years from abomination to invisible mostly with no salvation

For me it was Acne and voice cracks as my voice changed that literally destroyed me from an outgoing normal prepubescent child to a loser shut in.

Obviously I dont have acne and voice cracks now but those destroyed me.

I'd take acne and a shitty voice over a melted horseface/being a midface-cel anyday. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Voice, porcelain skin, etc. are some big copes. If you look good you can spare a few bad features so long as they're subtle, but midface is :ogre:

I'd take acne and a shitty voice over a melted horseface/being a midface-cel anyday. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Voice, porcelain skin, etc. are some big copes. If you look good you can spare a few bad features so long as they're subtle, but midface is :ogre:
What is melted means?

Im 5"6

Didn't need anything to make me realize this brutal reality, it's too obvious

p27450.png

reece-king-3.jpg

Brutality lad

• So Sad
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
Going out with two handsome friends out two days ago in England and having observed how all the girls treat them differently than me, basically not even acknowledging my existence while throwing themselves at them. In the end since theyre both chads, they shot down girls because they were not good looking lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Sal