What happened to orb?

Kasubii.

Kasubii.

Iron
What truly happened to orb, did he just disappear?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Yeah, he got rated by wheat waffles and subsequently disintegrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, leopold123, Beastchodecode and 4 others
Yeah, he got rated by wheat waffles and subsequently disintegrated
Yea from what I’ve heard he would lurk on forums like this years ago for the sole purpose of validation

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Yea from what I’ve heard he would lurk on forums like this years ago for the sole purpose of validation
It‘s insane how he didn‘t get shred into pieces for his craniofacial development including asymmetries, his harmony isn‘t even outstanding which is the main argument his fanboys have for defending them overrating him.
@mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, zura and Deleted member 24444
Orb is the only 7.5psl in existence of mankind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, AlexanderTheGreat11, autismmaxxer and 1 other person
It‘s insane how he didn‘t get shred into pieces for his craniofacial development including asymmetries, his harmony isn‘t even outstanding which is the main argument his fanboys have for defending them overrating him.
@mrriceguy
His eye area was literally everything

Afaik he did geomaxx in SEA and one of the last pics of him showed him with a asian girl (His girlfriend maybe ?).

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
This picture to this day is the best one in PSL history.
M0xckb0 jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
he roped in thailand

No copes unfortunately.
What no copes, you ask for better pictures than that one out of the psl community, literally the worst Salludon, Chawaje, Amnesia pics mog that to shit but ok.

What no copes, you ask for better pictures than that one out of the psl community, literally the worst Salludon, Chawaje, Amnesia pics mog that to shit but ok.
Saladin, Chewbacca, and Seamnesia O'aspie.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
This picture to this day is the best one in PSL history.
View attachment 2425972
How do you explain his striking look? His eye area is objectively mogged by some other PSL gods but it just doesn't have this ethereal look. I've tried morphing his mandible too and it really doesn't change anything in his SMV

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
How do you explain his striking look? His eye area is objectively mogged by some other PSL gods but it just doesn't have this ethereal look. I've tried morphing his mandible too and it really doesn't change anything in his SMV
In that one pic he has no pupils which gives him a statueesque anonymous look. Like a sculpture instead of a man.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Fagan doesn't have anime looks though. That sets Orb apart.
Anime aesthetics are characterized by sharp and aggressive features, most of these guys have a long mandible and quite a high gonial angle as a result, causing them to look jawless. Only one who pulls it successfuly is depoot, but even then he looks very narrow-jawed in some pics. Hairstyles, pfl and highset zygos usually mog very hard tho.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and HarrierDuBois
Mirin 1500 posts color ? @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Anime aesthetics are characterized by sharp and aggressive features, most of these guys have a long mandible and quite a high gonial angle as a result, causing them to look jawless. Only one who pulls it successfuly is depoot, but even then he looks very narrow-jawed in some pics. Hairstyles, pfl and highset zygos usually mog very hard tho.
People shit on Orbs jaw but without it he loses his anime look. Tell me which one is more striking.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
People shit on Orbs jaw but without it he loses his anime look. Tell me which one is more striking.
View attachment 2426671
Because a long mandible (therefore short ramus and high gonial, yk how it goes) is the number 1 prerequisite for anime aethetics. So it suits him because it fits his anime pheno very well, but as a feature on its own i don’t find it good at all. It’s like trying to pull off o’pry dimorphic aesthetic male game with a rounded forehead with no browridge or a short chin, doesn’t work.

• +1

Insane how de poot can look completely boneless when he is not at his leanest or with worse lighting

Good for him that he has a 1 in 10000 eye area, because his jaw is just not it. He can still look extremely striking nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SurgeryEnjoyer
Because a long mandible (therefore short ramus and high gonial, yk how it goes) is the number 1 prerequisite for anime aethetics. So it suits him because it fits his anime pheno very well, but as a feature on its own i don’t find it good at all. It’s like trying to pull off o’pry dimorphic aesthetic male game with a rounded forehead with no browridge or a short chin, doesn’t work.
I have deconstructed anime looks in the past. I don't have time to find it now but can send it tonight.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and HarrierDuBois
I have deconstructed anime looks in the past. I don't have time to find it now but can send it tonight.
Alright don’t forget, usless since i can’t pull it off but still interested.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Acne Victim
Alright don’t forget, usless since i can’t pull it off but still interested.
Yeah you gotta run different game. Tall skull + exotic eyes is crucial. But I'll send. Headed to work right now, have to afford surgeries.

• +1
Yeah you gotta run different game. Tall skull + exotic eyes is crucial. But I'll send. Headed to work right now, have to afford surgeries.
Have fun making stage 4 tumor patients drift on their way to the emergency room.

• +1